Premise Health Reviews

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

30.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Premise Health~939176
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Premise Health and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Innovative Healthcare Company

May 10, 2022 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Member of a team that executes at a high level and is well supported by company leadership. My role is challenging and rewarding and I have a clear sense of the "why" in my assignments.

Cons

Because this company is so large, it can be confusing to navigate complex issues that touch many teams.

Premise Health Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are fortunate to have you at Premise and we are happy to hear you are satisfied in your role!

2. 5.0

Best kept secret

May 22, 2022 - Physician, Family Practice
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication, leadership, as well as staff training and support. There is at least one RN in every office. The best part is the patients you are taking care of are appreciative and really need medical care and the company does as much as they can for its employees.

Cons

Staff retention in some offices(usually this is medical assistant turnover as in most places). Finding coverage for vacations can be problematic if not planned ahead.

3. 5.0

Great company, overall!

May 16, 2022 - Operations Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was skeptical at first as my company was acquired by Premise, however one of the first things I noticed was the emphasis on work-life balance and flexibility with schedule. I'm lucky to have the ability to work remotely, and never feel as though my supervisor is micro-managing. There are many growth opportunities within the organization, you just have to be flexible and willing to step out of your comfort zone. I feel secure in saying that Premise will be my home for a long time.

Cons

We have a high deductible insurance plan, which can be a burden to some.

Premise Health Response

Thank you taking the time to leave your review with feedback. We appreciate your dedication to Premise and your flexibility as we have worked through these integrations. We are lucky to have you on the team!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Challenging with Great Work-Life Balance

May 10, 2022 - Director, Client Operations in Murfreesboro, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work-life balance that includes a hybrid onsite and work-from-home option. Very down-to-earth executive team that is dedicated to an all-inclusive culture. Premise invests in technology and collaborates with providers and teams to allow easier workflows and greater access for our members.

Cons

Increased investments and growth bring growing pains with implementations and new systems.

Premise Health Response

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your dedication to Premise Health and flexibility as we have worked through change. We are lucky to have you on our team!

5. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

May 10, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Executive leadership listens to feedback Wonderful Culture Focus on member and team member experience Great benefits Work- life balance Collaboration amongst leaders and teams

Cons

None to note. Great place to work.

Premise Health Response

We are glad you feel heard and that our culture supports you. Thank you for choosing to work at Premise Health!

6. 5.0

Work / Life Balance

May 12, 2022 - HR- Talent Acquisition
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company values your opinions, Great work/life balance

Cons

There is nothing negative about this organization.

Premise Health Response

Thanks for jumping on here to leave a review! A work/life balance is important to us at Premise!

7. 5.0

Premise Health is amazing

May 12, 2022 - HCM
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, up to date, family oriented

Cons

The only con is that I wish there were more Premise Health clinics

Premise Health Response

Appreciate you taking the time to share feedback. We are always looking at ways to improve, so it's helpful to hear from our team members!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Positive Environment

Apr 28, 2022 - Front Desk Receptionist in Westlake, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful work/life balance. Gorgeous campus/clinic. Partial tuition reimbursement should you want to earn a degree for upward advancement. All around positive vibes from coworkers and management. I would recommend Premise to anyone looking for a healthy work environment.

Cons

I truly don't have any as of yet.

Premise Health Response

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear about your positive experience at Premise, and we hope for many happy years to come. We're glad you're here!

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great organization

May 19, 2022 - DNP, FNP-C
    Business Outlook

Pros

hours, people, health centers, communication, and resources

Cons

There isn't a sick leave balance. Staffing is very short.

Premise Health Response

Appreciate you jumping on here to post your review. It’s always good to hear from our team members and utilize their feedback. We're glad you're here!

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Profit over people

Dec 14, 2021 - Wellness Coach in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

meaningful work; great team members; decent benefits (other than the lack of resources for continuing education for wellness coaches)

Cons

senior leadership and middle management are out of touch with employees who work at the health centers and yet they make decisions that impact our day to day work and lives (we have little to no input and most of the time our input is ignored when we are asked for it); the company prioritizes its clients over its own employees and they nickel and dime the clients for EVERYTHING. The culture here is not the same as it was when I started four years ago and I blame it on rapid growth and losing sight of their mission and vision. I love my job but I can't work for a company that I don't trust or respect.

2 people found this review helpful

Premise Health Response

Appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience with Premise Health. We have several options for team members to share their feedback, including an open door policy to management and HR, as well as an ethics hotline where reports can be filed anonymously if a team member should prefer to do so. All reports are reviewed to identify appropriate next steps and ensure we are listening to our team members .

Viewing 1 - 10 of 434 Reviews

Premise Health Reviews FAQs

Premise Health has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 458 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Premise Health to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Premise Health employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Premise Health. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

82% of Premise Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Premise Health 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Premise Health to be senior leadership, culture, benefits and the cons to be career development, management.

Popular Careers with Premise Health Job Seekers