Premise Health Reviews

Updated Apr 27, 2021

4.1
Premise Health CEO  Stuart Clark
Stuart Clark
Pros
  • "Good work-life balance, centralized workflows(in 25 reviews)

• "I cannot say enough about working at Premise Health(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Premise Health exists to meet the needs and desires of companies that choose to contract with Premise Health(in 11 reviews)

• "Upper management outside of the clinic has no idea what is going on at your specific location(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

AWESOME place to work!

Apr 14, 2021 - Occupational Health Nurse in Chandler, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic Occupational Health Team! Great hours Good benefits Continuing education hours

Cons

I have no complaints. I am happy.

Executive Assistant

At Premise Health we strive for every employee to feel valued and appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here. We are lucky to have you!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Management

Mar 29, 2021 - Fitness Instructor in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication, long-term stability, Great pay

Cons

None. Company paid for me to get multiple certifications!

Executive Assistant

We recognize our people are our most valuable asset and we are glad to have you as a team member at Premise Health! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the feedback!

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Misleading

Apr 18, 2021 - Remote Corporate Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The onboarding process was smooth. 9 paid holidays. Work/life balance, although this depends on your department.

Cons

Double-check all of the details in the job description to make sure they aren't pulling a bait-and-switch on you! It happened to me. Medical insurance is expensive unless you go with a high deductible plan. Managers don't trust your word and think you're purposely trying to waste their time. If you're working remotely, you will feel isolated. Absolutely no room for advancement unless you are executive leadership. The acquisitions taking place are incredibly painful. The employees coming in are acting so disrespected by the process and it makes your job so much more difficult than it should be.

HR Team Member

We are sorry to hear about your experience. At Premise Health, we encourage open communication and are constantly looking to improve on overall transparency and will take your feedback into consideration. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

4. 2.0

Poor Leadership

Apr 23, 2021 - Project Manager in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company is innovative and trying to create solutions for healthcare

Cons

Leadership is asleep at the wheel, unresponsive to feedback, money driven, and they are about to eliminate merit increases and change the already lacking benefit structure to keep more $ in the business and not benefiting the employees

HR Team Member

Premise Health values all employees and is constantly looking for better, more innovative ways to take care of our employees. So we can better respond to your comments, please contact your HRBP or AskHR to discuss your concerns in more detail. Premise would also like to clarify that there are no plans to eliminate merit increases, and we are interested in learning more about why you feel this way.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent place to work

Mar 1, 2021 - Analyst in Brentwood, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are very good. Excellent compensation. Healthy supply of PTO / vacation days. Health insurance is affordable. Employee health center benefit is worth its weight in gold, especially the pharmacy. Work environment is great. Everyone I have interacted with has been courteous and professional. It's a very positive work environment. Though I have enough tasks to keep me busy, I don't feel overwhelmed with work. Critical thinking and planning ahead are rewarded over short-term reactions. Work/life balance is a high priority in the company. If you come from a larger company that demands 24/7 connectivity and instant responses to communications, Premise is not that. I have rarely worked evenings, never on weekends. CEO Stu Clark has been very clear about the direction of the company. Management is also clear, just always not informed as immediately as executives. Premise has been very supportive through medical leave and bereavement as well.

Cons

The lack of standardized "best practices" is holding back some areas of the company, particularly when it comes to project management. It's hard to predict what is coming next because requirements are often loosely defined and frequently change. Process improvement never seems to be a priority. The company doesn't all move at the same speed. While some companies react to everything in snap moments, Premise is more strategic. Sometimes that can lead to delays in responses to decisions needed by management, however that is not always a bad thing. It's different than many other companies though, definitely a culture shift. As others mentioned, there isn't much room for vertical career growth at Premise. All the managers I know have been in their positions for a long time and I haven't really seen any movement in the time I have been with the company.

3 people found this review helpful

Executive Assistant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the feedback! We are glad to hear about your positive experience and that you are aware of all that Premise Health has to offer team members. We appreciate your suggestions on areas for improvement and will share your thoughts.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Never work for this company

Apr 27, 2021 - Licensed Practical Nurse Charge Nurse in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros for this place

Cons

Everything is wrong at this place

HR Team Member

We are sorry to hear to you feel this way and are always looking for ways to improve. We will take your feedback into consideration. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we wish you the best of luck in your next endeavor.

7. 5.0

Great Company to work for

Feb 26, 2021 - Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are amazing! Environment and Management are encouraging and supportive! There are always issues to deal with but overall patient focus is high and they really work hard to create a family environment instead of just a job

Cons

lots of time taken in meetings on recognition, instead of focusing and getting to what needs to be discussed. can be a little frustrating.

Executive Assistant

We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

8. 5.0

Great Employer

Mar 28, 2021 - HCM
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance, Support, Leadership, Mentoring

Cons

None that I can think of

Executive Assistant

Thank you for your review. We encourage a healthy work/life balance by robust paid time off options. We're glad to hear you're happy with our culture!

9. 1.0

Misleading

Apr 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

None that I can think of... run like hell the other way

Cons

Dishonest about pay, benefits, and the onboarding and training are a joke

HR Team Member

We would like to learn more about your concerns and request that you contact your HR Business Partner to discuss them in more detail. Your opinion matters to us and we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback.

10. 4.0

great place to work

Apr 13, 2021 - Medical Assistant in Dalton, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

work life balance, and great team work

Cons

communication between management and back office seems to lack

Executive Assistant

At Premise Health, we encourage open communication and are constantly looking to improve on overall transparency. Your opinion matters to us and we value your feedback on how we can improve going forward. We appreciate your review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 327 Reviews