KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Premise Health

Engaged Employer

Premise Health

Add a Review

Premise Health Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Jan 14, 2021

Found 25 of over 368 reviews

4.1
Premise Health CEO  Stuart Clark
Stuart Clark
Pros
  • "Good work-life balance, centralized workflows(in 25 reviews)

• "I cannot say enough about working at Premise Health(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Premise Health exists to meet the needs and desires of companies that choose to contract with Premise Health(in 11 reviews)

• "Upper management outside of the clinic has no idea what is going on at your specific location(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company

Jan 14, 2021 - Senior Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

401K Match Work life balance Company mission

Cons

nothing comes to mind at this time

HR Team Member

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We value our team members who believe in our mission and appreciate your time at Premise!

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Premise Health Review

Dec 17, 2020 - Nurse Practitioner in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work-life balance, centralized workflows

Cons

Employment /salary was based on the stability/cost of the contract

HR Team Member

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with feedback. While we are disappointed you are no longer with Premise, we wish you luck in your future endeavors!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place for Work

Oct 1, 2020 - Medical Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy, great co-workers, work-life balance

Cons

communication can be lacking, too much overhead

HR Team Member

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We do our best to be as transparent as possible in our communications while not overwhelming team members with too much information. We appreciate your time with us and that you felt we have a good work-life balance, which is very important to us. Best of luck to you in your next role, they are lucky to have you!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing!

Apr 6, 2020 - Patient Registrar
      Business Outlook

Pros

Premise really sets you up for success, values you, wants to see you grow, and is so understanding about work/life balance.

Cons

There really isn't anything. Premise Health is great.

HR Team Member

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the positive feedback! We appreciate your dedication to Premise Health and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here. We are lucky to have you!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Positive company culture, lack of advancement opportunity

Dec 26, 2019 - Desktop Engineer in Brentwood, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Worked in corporate offices in TN. Really enjoyed working here for the most part. Good people, good benefits, generous PTO. Decent work/life balance. CEO is a cool guy and very down to earth.

Cons

Promotions often go to those with certs, degrees, etc. even though the talent is incompetent; hard to move up here unless you're willing to change career paths and move to a completely different department. Upper management is also lacking in competence. IT is grossly understaffed even though they support corporate offices and health clinics for the entire US.

2 people found this review helpful

HR Team Member

Thank you for your review. We strive for every employee to feel valued and appreciated and will take your feedback into consideration.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent company that fosters independence, team work and values employees

Dec 18, 2019 - Health Program Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great value for employees - especially work life balance, relaxed casual wear, promotion from within not based on seniority method

Cons

offers can be low

1 person found this review helpful

HR Team Member

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the positive feedback! We appreciate your time and dedication to Premise Health and wish you success in your future endeavors.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic Place to Work!

May 29, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

They really understand and appreciate a good work/life balance. Fantastic work environment where they also value getting to know your team members so it can be a collaborative work environment. Great team members. Innovative and growing. Really just an overall a fun place to work with great people.

Cons

Can't think of any at this moment.

9 people found this review helpful

Chief Human Resources Officer

We're glad to hear about your positive experience with your coworkers. We try to hire top notch talent, and it's nice to hear that we got it right!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Tremendous opportunity

May 22, 2019 - Human Resources in Brentwood, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company is growth mode. Fun place to work. They truly value work life balance.

Cons

none come to mind at the moment

Chief Human Resources Officer

We're so happy to hear, and we couldn't agree more! When you joined Premise Health, you joined a network of professionals who are dedicated to providing world-class healthcare. We're glad to have you as part of the team.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best company to work for

Jan 18, 2017 - Health Center Manager in Durham, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with premise Health for a little over 3 years and I can say that is hands down the best company I have every worked for. They have worked very hard to create and maintain a culture of respect, quality, employee satisfaction, and patient/client satisfaction. I have honestly never worked for a company who really valued employee input/suggestions for improvements as Premise does. I feel proud to work here and sing their praises every chance I get. I can see being employed with this company for the long term as they also offer and PROMOTE job advancement. What I also appreciate is that premise recognizes and respects the importance of work/life balance. This is extremely rare these days (especially in the healthcare world). Overall a fabulous company to work for.

Cons

There are times that working at a client location can be a bit isolating (depending on the size of the health center). However, Premise has done a really great job in promoting both corporate and local resources for those working at remote sites.

18 people found this review helpful

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. We are happy that you are happy, and we couldn't agree more with your comments. When you joined Premise Health, you joined a network of professionals who are dedicated to providing world-class healthcare. We're glad to have you as part of the team.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Best place to work

Mar 16, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

People, culture, benefits, work/life balance

Cons

Not competitive with the current salaries.

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience at Premise Health with us. We hope you are happy and successful in your next venture!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Reviews