Found 300 of over 307 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
A manager who I work with called a group of her direct reports "toxic" when speaking to me this past week. She doesn't have the same relationship with them that she used to, and she can tell something is off. But to me it seems like an inappropriate way to refer to your staff, and if anything, the shoe might belong more on the other foot. She's distanced herself from them over time by cancelling meetings, breaking promises, and forgetting plans, and they are hesitant to trust her now.
Got a burning question about Presbyterian Homes & Services? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Presbyterian Homes & Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Staff is great and helpful!" (in 16 reviews)
- "Flexibility, friendly coworkers, nothing else" (in 14 reviews)
- "The people that you get to work with are very nice and there are good benefits." (in 12 reviews)
- "PHS has a great culture and great residents" (in 12 reviews)
- "Good people and job schedule" (in 8 reviews)
- "low pay for how much work is done" (in 31 reviews)
- "Corporate and most management have no follow" (in 18 reviews)
- "Upper management doesn't do much." (in 5 reviews)
- "If your goal is to make as much money as possible and have the highest salary in your field, then a non" (in 5 reviews)
- "The supervisors (We went through 3 supervisors in 3 months) were never around on weekends, which were the only times I worked due to being a high school student." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Presbyterian Homes & Services and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Jul 28, 2023Registered NurseFormer EmployeeRoseville, MN
PHS has a great culture and great residents
Sometimes the days can get longPresbyterian Homes & Services Response2mo
Thanks for taking the time to write a review and thank you for your service as an RN in our ministry of caring for older adults!
Presbyterian Homes & Services Reviews FAQs
Presbyterian Homes & Services has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 307 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Presbyterian Homes & Services to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
73% of Presbyterian Homes & Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Presbyterian Homes & Services 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.