The latest conversations about Healthcare
Do you have a workday ritual? What does starting your day look like? For me, my day doesn't go quite as well unless I have time for my morning organization and room checks. I setup each room for the next patient. I pickup and put away any extra supplies...cluttered rooms/desks bother me.
Got a burning question about Presence Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Presence Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good benefits and union hospital" (in 29 reviews)
- "Good people in the trenches" (in 18 reviews)
- "Most coworkers are friendly and passionate about the work they do." (in 15 reviews)
- "Friendly staff and easy to get to know people in different departments." (in 10 reviews)
- "the hours are flexible and self staffing" (in 7 reviews)
- "Low pay, does not reimburse ceu" (in 21 reviews)
- "Poor management, a lot of changes, no guarantee of hours" (in 21 reviews)
- "poor management, short staffed, lack of communication with upper management" (in 9 reviews)
- "Low salary." (in 8 reviews)
- "clinical leadership has been “cleaning house,” laying off and terminating higher paid nursing and therapy staff in order to hire new graduates at lower pay." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Presence Health and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 380 of over 411 reviews
Updated Feb 9, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Presence Health Reviews FAQs
Presence Health has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 411 reviews left anonymously by employees. 42% of employees would recommend working at Presence Health to a friend and 30% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
42% of Presence Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Presence Health 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.