Found 677 of over 720 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "the management is poor, unorganized and only there for profit." (in 37 reviews)
- "over, poop management decisions, no training." (in 15 reviews)
- "Getting a raise (even cost" (in 14 reviews)
- "Brown Noser's operate at lower bar, as Contact Center Managers do not hold all staff to the same standards, processes and procedures." (in 14 reviews)
- "However upper management comes down hard and fast should the slightest thing go awry." (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Presidio and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJan 13, 2023Senior AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearWoburn, MA
Management is great, always ready to help and help you grow. Attentive to your need. Benefit are also good
I think there is no perfect company so I don't really see cons but room of improvement
- 5.0Nov 13, 2023Business AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsDallas, TX
Great culture, great work life balance, and good management
Raises are low, and no formal yearly review by management.
- 2.0Nov 21, 2023Network Operations TechnicianFormer Employee
Presidio is a good place to start if you have no networking experience. You will work with a variety of devices. Get to be around people that are on similar career paths. Unlimited PTO.
Pay is bad compared to other companies but you will gain valuable experience.
- 4.0Nov 24, 2023Application ArchitectCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDraper, UT
People working in Presidio are really professional. They know what they are doing and there is balanced amount of communication between teams.
Benefits could be better other than that I can't think of any cons
- 5.0Nov 27, 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsIdaho Falls, ID
Great comp plans Great hours and schedule flexibility Great team and culture
Benefits could be better (health duductions, 401k match)
- 2.0Nov 20, 2023Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsCarmel, IN
Salary Flex PTO Company vehicle
No direction. Most technicians are up there in age, and they just want to terminate panels most of the time, and leave the rest to the younger technicians. Management at this company is lacking.
- 3.0Nov 6, 2023ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Pay is very good here
Managment talks a good game, but end of the day if the numbers don't work for the company, then neither do you.
- 2.0Oct 23, 2023LeadershipCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Flexible work environment Fair benefits Good/Smart people
Toxic work environment, no career path Micro management / Scrutiny, Cliques and hidden agendas Lack of Trust
Presidio Reviews FAQs
Presidio has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 720 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Presidio to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
76% of Presidio employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Presidio 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.