Press Ganey Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 275 reviews

4.3
Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan
Patrick T. Ryan
Pros
  • "I appreciate the family first attitude of this company and the flexibility offered for when I need to work from home(in 17 reviews)

• "The work/life balance here is better than any place I have ever worked at(in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work-life balance can be less than optimal when staffing is not evaluated(in 8 reviews)

• "It’s fast paced if you dont like change and to be challenged this place isnt for you(in 8 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Love the company

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

The company is Mission Driven, focused on working with our clients to transform the way care is delivered to patients and families and supporting care givers. The company is constantly innovating, challenging us all to be disruptive and ensure we are leading the industry. The company supports it’s associates, numerous people who have had personal issues are quietly supporter, we support multiple charities including...

Cons

It’s fast paced if you dont like change and to be challenged this place isnt for you. It’s a demanding work enviroment and the rate of change in healthcare is dynamic...it’s a cycle of innovation and self disruption, can be fun can be daunting! Company manages a tight budget, I’d always like more!

Advice to Management

It’s a great place to work, as we keep growing make sure we dont lose the culture that we’ve created. Keep the communication coming! Give us more Pizza.

2. Overall Great Company

Current Employee - Instructional Designer in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Team Culture, Great Benefits, Trustworthy

Cons

Tough on acquired employees for merit.

Advice to Management

Consider perspective of acquired employees, tenure vs new employee.

3. Great company values you can easily get behind

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros

*Mission driven: Even in sales, people care about reducing patient suffering through their work *Good benefits: Health benefits, 401k match, and tuition reimbursement are above average for the area *Career opportunities: Hearing the stories of many employees who have been her for a long time makes you realize that the company is what you make of it *Work life balance: ability to work from home when necessary is a nice...

Cons

*Loose training structure: This wasn't a con for me, but if you're someone who needs structured training in the form of multiple days with a mentor/leader, onboarding may be difficult. There is a TON of information available to you but sometimes it's hard to find what's relevant. Ask questions!

4. Great, collaborative environment

Current Employee - Product Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

People are willing to collaborate to come up with solutions that meet our clients' needs - it's easy to get the people you need in a meeting to discuss. Great, caring team with good camaraderie. Everyone is focused on the mission of improving the health care experience for both patients and staff. Lots of opportunity to be challenged and take on more to make a difference

Cons

Plans can get knocked off track by meeting specific client needs or new initiatives Focus on client retention at all costs rather than innovation or consistency

Advice to Management

More clarity and support on career ladder, growth and training please!

5. Glad to work here.

Current Employee - Survey Designer in Elkridge, MD

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Colleagues are helpful and team players. Feels more like another family and not coworkers. This company is very active in the community.

Cons

no rollover of vacation time or employee stock program.

Advice to Management

A visit from executive team to other offices would be nice so that newly acquired employees can put a face to names.

6. Excellent Place to Work

Current Employee - Advisor in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Press Ganey seems to be truly focused on employees, ensuring that they have the tools and training to do their jobs. The on boarding program provided time to be prepared as you begin working directly with healthcare systems. Any new products, tools or philosophies are rolled out with in depth training to understand how they fit into the over Press Ganey strategy. In addition, Press Ganey is a very socially conscious...

Cons

Working remote doesn't provide as daily face to face interaction as I'd like, but you learn to connect virtually with teams.

7. Awesome

Current Employee - Phone Representative

I have been working at Press Ganey part-time for more than 4 years

Pros

The work/life balance here is better than any place I have ever worked at. We give back to the community throughout the year on various things. Management is very easy to talk to and actually willing to listen to you.

Cons

Overturn is very crazy in the busy season. Work is repetitive, some people like it and some don't.

8. Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Press Ganey has a great climate to work in. The leadership is great. I feel appreciated everyday. They treat you like family, and genuinely care about your well-being. The company appreciates hard work, and acknowledges employees for their hard work. It is a great place to learn and grow.

Cons

The training could be a little better. I believe it should be more organized, and thorough.

9. Great Place to Work

I worked at Press Ganey

Pros

Great environment, supportive coworkers and collaboration

Cons

Fast paced environment, can be overwhelming

• Innovative company that's making moves in healthcare

Current Employee - Advisor

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

Remote work, passionate leaders, professional learning opportunities

Cons

Travel demands; staff turnover; lots of internal changes at any given point- comes with the territory of a company that's not wiling to stick to status quo and is always pushing to be better

Found 275 reviews