Press Ganey Reviews | Glassdoor

Press Ganey Reviews

Updated December 12, 2017

Current Employees

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Flexibility to work from home (for some positions) (in 13 reviews)

• Great work life balance, space to move up if you are willing to put in the work, you have to really take initiative to stand out (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • slightly lower starting salary than I would have preferred but worth it for the work life balance (in 7 reviews)

• Every position does require a lot of work but you do get recognized for your hard work (in 7 reviews)

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Account Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Close-knit, family oriented company who really cares about the employees. Positive environment focused on improving healthcare.

Cons

So much information in a constantly changing industry, sometimes difficult to get all the support we need to be proficient in all the categories.

Advice to Management

Continue down the improvement road map that has been built and we'll do great things!

2. "Requested Review"

Current Employee - President in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - President in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

business mode, benevolence, relevance, access to executives.

Cons

Complicated and operationally challenged, simplify the results and access to them...

Advice to Management

Thought leadership focus as driver.

3. "Amazing Company - Unlimited Growth Potentional"

Pros

Outstanding benefits. Work is hard, but is rewarding.

Cons

I cannot think of any at this time.

4. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in South Bend, IN
    Current Employee - Account Manager in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for - great health benefits, 401K, bonus potential and recognition. The company offers a nice array of opportunities for growth and development as well as tuition reimbursement. The company is large but the Executive Staff is highly engaged.

Cons

Due to the size of the organization, oftentimes virtual employees are not recognized as much as those in the corporate office.

Advice to Management

Continue working towards the mission of PG. Please be sure to train your managers before promoting them to management. It would be great to have mentors for each employee to ensure everyone is allowed the opportunity to succeed!

5. "Good Place to Work"

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits and people. Leadership interested in employee feedback and innovative ideas. Stimulating work for an industry leader.

Cons

Large company which leads to unnecessary bureaucracy. Can be a stressful environment at times.

6. "Strong Management"

Pros

Very motivated management team. Culture has gotten significantly better over the past few years. Entrepreneurial.

Cons

Pushing into new markets will be a challenge for the company.

Advice to Management

Continue to innovate.

7. "Great Company!"

Pros

Awesome people, great place to work!

Cons

Not the most exciting place to work

"Great Place to Work with Great Opportunities for Growth"

Current Employee - Manager in South Bend, IN
    Current Employee - Manager in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company mission that guides the everyday work. Press Ganey is in an exciting period of growth and there are many opportunities for talented, passionate people. Great opportunities for advancement. I have been promoted several times in my 3 1/2 years with the company. The people in the organization are wonderful and collaborative. Overall good benefits package, and many positions work remotely from their home office. This option has been such a perk for me. Direct managers are truly leaders and don't micro-manage employees. Employees are given autonomy.

Cons

The medical insurance plan options could be better. The travel required for some positions can lead to long days.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent and communicative as the company grows and evolves.

9. "Top place to work in South Bend, Indiana"

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Pat Ryan and his team have done an incredible job leading PG through development, growth, and ultimately many great successes as a company. We are the thought leader in our industry. When you comes to work, you feel like you are a part of the PG family. You also get the feeling that you are making the difference in a given patient's experience with your everyday work. We get bonuses, they buy us fleeces when it's cold out, and water bottles to stay healthy. The hours can be flexible. They want you to have work life balance. We have team outings. There is recognition for hard work and successful outcomes internally. They urge us to engage with mgmt, and share our honest feedback. Then they listen to it. They offer professional development if you want it. They have a mentor program. If you want to work at a place where you feel good about what you do, you'd like to have some amount of fun, you like working on teams, and you want to feel very supported, this is the place for you. If you only choose to see the negative, and you like to complain alot instead of being a part of the solution, this may not be the place for you. There will never be a perfect job, but this comes pretty close for me.

Cons

It's really cold in the winter time here in South Bend, Indiana.

"Wonderful company to work for"

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great environment! It feels almost like a family when I come to the office. I'm happy to see everyone and people happy to see me.
    Possibility work from home. I live about 40 ml away from the office and that possibility don't drive every day when traffic is just terrible is very good.
    Health activities. We have fruits in our office every day, wellness committee that organize some healthy events and walking buddies for lunch time. :)
    Company celebrations and picnics. (That is always good :) )

Cons

Old building and as a result hot/cold temperature in the office.
    Not very much space to grow professionally.