Found 46 of over 660 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
What do you eat working 8-5? I've always cooked during the week and then taken left overs to work on my weekend shifts. However life is changing. I'll be working 8-5 now. How do you all handle cooking/making lunches when working 8-5? Any programs in particular you like for recipes or meal planning kits?
Certified Medical Assistant
Any suggestions for healthcare careers that are becoming in high demand… I don’t want to be a nurse. I was trying to do my bachelors in Health Science but she also suggested Healthcare Admin but that doesn’t seem too intriguing. I have experience as a medical assistant (Otho & Substance Abuse) but wouldn’t mind working from home but also open to something that could be 12 hour shifts in the hospital.
I just had another project I was working on put on hold by executives. At this point I don’t take it personally but it is hard to stay motivated when this keeps happening. Does anyone else have experience or tips with staying motivated when leadership keeps changing direction?
Got a burning question about Press Ganey? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Press Ganey employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great and associates work well together for the most part." (in 66 reviews)
- "The mission of the organization is meaningful and there are many great people that work there." (in 37 reviews)
- "Work from home is a fantastic perk." (in 25 reviews)
- "Great culture, very collaborative, someone is always willing to help, casual work environment." (in 19 reviews)
- "Good work/life balance" (in 18 reviews)
- "Senior leadership is out of touch and shows they have no clue what is going on." (in 30 reviews)
- "None honestly and I say that because it's laid back and the management is awesome and also the money is good 😊👍" (in 18 reviews)
- "Pay is low and often misrepresented." (in 15 reviews)
- "Communication is always a challenge in large corporations." (in 11 reviews)
- "The mismanaged acquisitions, last year’s reorganization and this year’s layoffs have doomed Press Ganey." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Press Ganey and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 29, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSouth Bend, IN
The company as a whole strives to improve all the time. There is always room to grow and improve your skills here. They stress work/life balance so that you are able to disconnect and enjoy your time away from work. One of my favorite things about this organization is the Community Service Day opportunities. All locations throughout the US take a day to go volunteer at local organizations. They also sponsored employees for local 5k and 10k walk/runs to benefit the children's hospital. They truly invest in the employees and our community.
If you aren't used to constant improvement and changes, this might not be the best place for you.
- 4.0Jul 1, 2019Organizational Mapping SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSouth Bend, IN
Flexible schedule Department management Good company culture
Pay Work life balance Communication Benefits could be better Promotions - not much room to grow1
- 3.0Nov 1, 2022Data AnalystFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCharlotte, NC
- Good work/life balance - Management welcomes feedback from their employees - You'll work on a variety of projects / Never a dull day - Allows for both autonomy / group involvement - Great job for interns
- Low salary for contractorsPress Ganey Response11mo
Thank you for taking time to leave a review and for providing feedback on what it’s like working at Press Ganey. We are glad you enjoyed your internship with us. We wish the very best as your career progresses!
- 1.0Dec 12, 2014Administrative AssistantFormer Employee, more than 1 year
You can clock in and out on your phone!
-Management sucks -Hours are terrible -Pay is horrible -No room for growth -No communication -Worst Work/Life Balance I have worked in health care for over 15 years, in a clinical setting, outpatient you name it. This company is horrible! C-suite and execs put 4 people's jobs on one employee, they do not communicate changes. RUN FOR THE HILLS!! Do not work here!!!!2
- 5.0Nov 14, 2022Clinical AdvisorCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Lots of autonomy to complete work . Working from home allows for a great work life balance! I love working with a team that is located all over the country and beyond!
One may miss the work environment.5Press Ganey Response11mo
Thank you for the 5-star review!
- 1.0Dec 17, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSouth Bend, IN
work life balance is possible with some effort
understaffed, no formal training program (or if there is one it is only a required document for HR that is not used for new hires), ancient IT the Company doesn't understand since the ones who created it have all left, serious communications problems between departments, constant changes in Senior Management5
- 5.0Apr 3, 2019Dedicated AdvisorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSaint Petersburg, FL
Work Life balance is something we value Teamwork is absolutely amazing within the company and across all departments Employees all have a love for healthcare and partnering with our clients to ensure that they are providing patients with safe, high quality care.
continuous changes throughout the organization which can be both good and bad1
- 5.0Aug 5, 2022AdvisorCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Culture Flexibility Salary Teamwork Unlimited PTO Benefits
Communication across company Time constraints 8-5 Work Life Balance Frequent restructures CommunicationPress Ganey Response2y
Thank you for the 5-star review!
- 5.0May 24, 2018Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSouth Bend, IN
I enjoy working for a company that values work life balance and values the work that every associate does for the company. I cannot see myself working anywhere else.
sometimes the work load can feel overwhelming.1