KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Pressler & Pressler

Is this your company?

Pressler & Pressler

Add a Review

Pressler & Pressler Employee Reviews about "flexible hours"

Updated May 17, 2018

Found 8 of over 74 reviews

2.0
Pressler & Pressler Managing Partner Sheldon H. Pressler (no image)
Sheldon H. Pressler
Pros
  • "Flexible schedule open 8am -8pm so you can make your 40 hours(in 10 reviews)

• "They have flexible hours so you get to choose what 8 hr shift you want to work(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management sucks, no raises, hassle you about a 20 minute lunch and get on your case about why you missed 3 hours of work(in 13 reviews)

• "20 min paid lunch break and no other breaks (take any longer you have to stay later)(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "flexible hours"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0

Good for young people

May 28, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours. Good training. Excellent benefits. Young, focused staff.

Cons

No sensitivity to new mothers, breastfeeding mothers. I realize this is specific but there are 9 of us pregnant at the same time and somehow I was the only one who came back needing time to pump milk for my baby. I ended up quitting because I had to pump 4 times a day for a total of 1 hour (unpaid) in a dirty storage closet that did not lock. I was eating my lunch at my desk to try and make up for lost time since lunch breaks were also unpaid.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 2.0
      Current Employee

Mediocre

May 17, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours Friendly coworkers Ample parking and convenient location

Cons

Toxic atmosphere Little to no opportunity for advancement

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Pressler

Jul 9, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed vibe. Conveinent. Flexible hours

Cons

Young office makes room for a lot of gossip and drama. Revolving door. Everyone is expendable. No room to grow. Horrible pay.

4. 1.0

Stay far away

Aug 6, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have flexible hours so you get to choose what 8 hr shift you want to work. Comprehensive training.

Cons

20 minute lunch break, stressful work environment, lots of work put on one's shoulders.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Current Employee

Definitely Different

May 6, 2015 - Paralegal
      Business Outlook

Pros

Super casual work environment. Flexible hours and very clean. Everyone is young like 23-30. It seems like they hire anyone that applies. If you can handle asking people for money and being watched/recorded/micromanaged it might be worth sticking it out so you can put paralegal on your resume.

Cons

This place is super weird. Found the job posting on craigslist, went to the interview the next day and they called me to tell me I had the job an hour later. They don't tell you you'll have to take a test after the 1st week but you have to get an 80% to move on in their 90 day training process. I wish management was a bit more transparent, the secrets make me uncomfortable sometimes and they love to hover over you. One thing that really bothers me is that they have an ATM but not a water fountain.

5 people found this review helpful
    6. 2.0

Collections

Apr 2, 2015 - Paralegal in Parsippany, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Good pay and preparation for the next career move -Team environment -Possibility of bonus depending on performance -Flexible hours

Cons

-20 min paid lunch break and no other breaks (take any longer you have to stay later) -Getting screamed at on the phone by angry debtors -Unclear direction at times -Staring at the computer screen all day -Micromanagement (Everything is strictly monitored including number of calls/minutes away from desk/amount collected from arrangements)

7. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Don't stay longer than you have to

Sep 28, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

The employees (for the most part) are great, most people are friendly, so making friends is easy. Everyone around you is willing to help if you need it. Flexible hours.

Cons

High turnover rate, everything you say and do is monitored from the phone calls to how many files you go on every hour. Some people in management SHOULD NEVER be in a leadership position, as they belittle people and can be rude (whether they are joking or not). There is no incentive to be there as the bonus structure was taken away.

2 people found this review helpful
    8. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Employee moral is EXTREMELY low.

Aug 11, 2012 - Data Entry in Parsippany, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours. They sometimes allow you to come in during late or stay late, until 9pm to make up your hours

Cons

The only way to get ahead is to be friends with management. Managers are unprofessional. The work environment is extremely stressful. People get yelled at everyday. Low level employees are held accountable for their actions, upper management are not. You feel like you're working on eggshells everyday. Some managers are away from their desk ALL day long just BS-ing with their friends in their friends' office.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews