Prestige NY Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2019

Found 83 reviews

4.4
Jessica Irish
Pros
  • "I love the atmosphere and healthy work environment(in 9 reviews)

• "Prestige NY is a very supportive company that focuses on on making sure their employees are moving forward with their goals(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "We work long hours but the knowledge and experience you receive from working here is well worth the time(in 12 reviews)

• "Door-to-door sales and advertisement(in 6 reviews)

"Great opportunity for growth! (for your mind and your wallet)"

Current Employee - Intern

I have been working at Prestige NY part-time for less than a year

Pros

This internship will teach you a lot about being comfortable having conversations with random people. It will also teach you how to work with a team, help you learn some new skills, and help you learn to deal with rejection. This place has an amazing work environment where everyone is always so positive and tries to help each other out. You also have an opportunity to make a lot of money and grow in the business!

Cons

The hours were pretty long

Prestige NY2019-05-31

July 2, 2019Owner

Thank you for such a nice review! We LOVED having you as a part of the team for your summer!

"Working at Prestige NY"

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Deer Park, NY

I have been working at Prestige NY full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working in an atmosphere where you are accepted and challenged is the best thing about this company. You truly get out what you put in and will always grow. Working at Prestige NY you will learn to become a better student and overall better person!

Cons

There are no cons when working for this company, if you come across any it’s because you created it yourself!

Advice to Management

Continue to build amazing relationships with your co workers/employees & generate growth!

Prestige NY2019-05-28

May 31, 2019Owner

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review! Positive attitudes like this are why we love our team. If there's ever any feedback you have for us, make sure to let us know!

"Helping & Growing"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Deer Park, NY

I have been working at Prestige NY full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with great clients. Our new financial division has show how much Prestige can adapt and grow as a company. I love working with Olive Branch Financial and helping Clients change their financial situations for the better. It’s a feel good job with tons of opportunity attached to it.

Cons

Working with clients who provide a service comes with more troubleshooting and problem solving. It has definitely been more of a challenge, but also appreciate the opportunity to rise to the occasion.

Advice to Management

Great company culture, and very credible advise and coaching styles. I look forward to growing to be a part of the management team.

Prestige NY2019-05-16

May 31, 2019Owner

Thank you for such a great review! We're glad that you have such a positive outlook and can't wait for you to join the management team as well!

4. "Meh"

Former Employee - Door to Door Sales Representative in Deer Park, NY

I worked at Prestige NY full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good people and lots of team building

Cons

Door to door sales. Difficult to do and not a good business model.

Advice to Management

Change to over the phone and email

Prestige NY2019-05-30

May 31, 2019Owner

We appreciate your feedback about your experience. We welcome any and all feedback as we continue to refine and improve our processes here, and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our company culture. We strive to provide opportunity for our team, and it's encouraging to know that ...

"Life Changing"

Current Employee - Recruiter/Trainer in Deer Park, NY

I have been working at Prestige NY full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the Environment, and the Opportunities to Grow within a Few months. The fact that you get to Travel across the country and to be part of something so big like Expansion Groups and to work with Some Highly talented Young Business Owners across the country and to learn how to run your own business is something that Gets me Excited. Also like how you follow a Structure where you learn how to do something and then teach...

Cons

Long hours? No i think it makes so much sense with the Structure of the Business. The More you put in the more you get out of this. So hours isnt an issue if you enjoy what you do

Advice to Management

More Travelling please!!!!!

Prestige NY2019-04-24

"Promotion"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Deer Park, NY

I have been working at Prestige NY full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been with the team for over a year and am really proud of where my progress has gotten me so far. I've always known that what you put in is what you get out but this is one of the first times I've gotten to feel appreciation for the work I do.

Cons

There is some difficulty creating a work/life balance at first because the schedule is different from what I'm used to but when you want something, you figure it out.

Prestige NY2019-04-18
  7. "Prestige NY review"

Former Employee - Entry Level in Deer Park, NY

I worked at Prestige NY full-time for less than a year

Pros

The opportunity for growth is there. It is all based on your own work ethic and effort that you put in. Some of the employees are nice and fun to be around.

Cons

It is only commission based, so whatever you put in, you literally get out. Door to door. Long days. Some of the employees are immature and can be inappropriate; also there be drama. Repetitive. No life outside of work because of long days. Only 1 day off of the week.

Prestige NY2019-04-22

May 2, 2019Owner

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at PrestigeNY. We are always working hard to provide the best for our team members and encourage their overall growth and development. We apologize that our career opportunities did not align with your professional goals. We greatly ...

"Positive, motivational and energetic atmosphere."

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Deer Park, NY

I have been working at Prestige NY full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growth, learning experiences, friendly co-workers and a job that you look forward to going too.

Cons

Hard to get applicants on the phone, which brings your mood down.

Advice to Management

Make employees more aware of learning opportunities. Whether it be with fliers, texting or word of mouth.

Prestige NY2019-02-22

April 5, 2019Owner

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We love that you've become a huge part of our team and look forward to hitting some goals with you on the Administrative side!

"Life changing position"

I have been working at Prestige NY

Pros

Definitely opened my eyes to a larger scale of life and entrepreneurship. I started to become a business professional as the months went on. I love the atmosphere and healthy work environment. I am surrounded by nothing, but positivity and growth minded individuals. I would definitely recommend applying and seeing the opportunity for yourself!!!

Cons

You are held to high standards

Prestige NY2019-02-21

April 5, 2019Owner

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review! We agree, we definitely have high standards here but when we have team members that keep that standard up, it makes us all better in the long run!

"Amazing career opportunities!"

I have been working at Prestige NY full-time for less than a year

Pros

Prestige’s accelerated management program makes for amazing advancements in your career. You also control your own paycheck so if you put in the work you are guaranteed to be making great money!

Cons

Not much of a con, but not a good job for someone not willing to put in the work.

Prestige NY2019-01-21

January 28, 2019Owner

Thank for leaving such a positive review! We hope that your time with our team has taught you a lot as well as allowed you to make great money!

Found 83 reviews