Pret A Manger Reviews
55% would recommend to a friend
(2352 total reviews)
60% approve of CEO
Found 2,352 of over 3K reviews
Updated Dec 1, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Free food for items made in store.. half off items that are bought to sell." (in 280 reviews)
- "The pay is good for the job and the company policies really look after you." (in 120 reviews)
- "Nice people and team members Flexible Free lunch" (in 84 reviews)
- "Great team/ with a Family feel" (in 76 reviews)
- "Good benefits at the place" (in 62 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Pret A Manger and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Sep 27, 2023Team LeaderFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
You are able to move up in the company very quickly. Just work hard and speak up about moving up. The pay is also great.
A lot of work. You need to have tough skin to work at this job. They also don't care if you have children or not. It's that job over everything.
- 4.0Nov 27, 2023Senior ConsultantFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
Every day is different. Staff and Management are flexible and very friendly and supportive.
Customers. Not all customers are right but roll with it!
- 3.0Nov 28, 2023Assistant General ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNew York, NY
They had good health insurance
The company did not care about the well beings of their managers. Worked people like robots and you if one thing wasn't perfect it was a problem.1
- 1.0Oct 16, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Nothing good at all in Pret.
Depressing workplace. Long queues Sad employees dirty kitchen and shop have to lie a lot1
Pret A Manger Reviews FAQs
Pret A Manger has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 2,518 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Pret A Manger to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
55% of Pret A Manger employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pret A Manger 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.