What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Free food and when the shop is not busy you get an opinion to go home." (in 262 reviews)
- "The pay is good for the job and the company policies really look after you." (in 120 reviews)
- "the people I worked with were nice and fun" (in 80 reviews)
- "Good salary and job conditions" (in 62 reviews)
- "Good Team and Good Mgmt" (in 62 reviews)
- "Poor management and under" (in 121 reviews)
- "really bad manager, didn't receive my paycheck on time, had to do a 12hr shift despite being part" (in 109 reviews)
- "Long hours and sometimes last minute shifts" (in 98 reviews)
- "Different roles (Baristas, team members) often blame each other for poor/slow service" (in 46 reviews)
- "Long hours standing" (in 26 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Pret A Manger and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,274 of over 2K reviews
Updated Oct 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 27, 2023Team LeaderFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
You are able to move up in the company very quickly. Just work hard and speak up about moving up. The pay is also great.
A lot of work. You need to have tough skin to work at this job. They also don't care if you have children or not. It's that job over everything.
Pret A Manger Reviews FAQs
Pret A Manger has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 2,433 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Pret A Manger to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
55% of Pret A Manger employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pret A Manger 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.