What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Free food and when the shop is not busy you get an opinion to go home." (in 258 reviews)
- "The pay is good for the job and the company policies really look after you." (in 127 reviews)
- "the people I worked with were nice and fun" (in 85 reviews)
- "Good Team and Good Mgmt" (in 69 reviews)
- "Good salary and job conditions" (in 58 reviews)
- "Poor management and under" (in 118 reviews)
- "really bad manager, didn't receive my paycheck on time, had to do a 12hr shift despite being part" (in 108 reviews)
- "Long hours and sometimes last minute shifts" (in 94 reviews)
- "Caught a few team members picking noses and have bad odour." (in 44 reviews)
- "Long hours standing" (in 28 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Pret A Manger and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,271 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Pret A Manger Reviews FAQs
Pret A Manger has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 2,430 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Pret A Manger to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
55% of Pret A Manger employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pret A Manger 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.