KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 132 of over 133 reviews

4.3
PriceSpider Executive Chairman Sean Downs
Sean Downs
Pros
  • "The office is a nice open environment with a game room, ping pong table, scooters, snowballs, and Nerf Guns(in 6 reviews)

• "face to face to all the great people in Price Spider who helped me grow(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing Pains is really stressful(in 5 reviews)

• "Definitely a fast-paced environment where you can easily get left behind if you don’t do your homework(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

220 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of PriceSpider and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Exciting career opportunity in Retail Tech.

Nov 24, 2021 - Operations Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’m privileged to work with a highly skilled team responsible for making PriceSpider the innovative company that it is now. And what’s great is that Management acknowledges the contributions of each team member to the company’s growth. The company handles an impressive line-up of brands which look really good on my credentials too. Good salary and standard benefits: Dental / Medical / Vision Insurance, Disability / Life Insurance, FSA, and PTO.

Cons

You must be self-motivated here.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

No doubt, a nice addition to my resume.

Nov 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love my job as it involves a lot of strategic planning and networking. Building relationships with different stakeholders is important, and this process helps me develop new skills. There is a lot of focus on accomplishing projects on time without sacrificing the quality, so I think I’ve learned how to manage my time effectively and always show high performance. Very excited about being a part of this team!

Cons

Having a strong technical background is necessary.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good training system increase productivity and overall employee’s job satisfaction

Oct 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very important to highlight how the management optimizes the workflow. This allows us to perform at our best and gain access to the resources needed to perform. Teamwork is also very effective, opportunities are maximized, and we get the most out of the work hours. On top of it all, they reward loyalty, good performance, and mere efforts well.

Cons

The company structure and management is effective in resolving any possible cons, hence, I do not have any negative feedback here at all.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Too Complex!

Nov 26, 2021 - Anonymous Former Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some people were ready to share their knowledge. It helped me to do my job better and also get better at time management.

Cons

The job was too complex, and there was too much to do all the time. I often had to ask others for support, and they asked for mine. The management must look at the workload each employee has to handle here and reduce it!

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Engaging Work Environment

Oct 29, 2021 - Finance Intern in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Upbeat environment with a large amount of collaboration. People are willing to help and provide you with guidance. Also a great community.

Cons

Through the end of my time working at PriceSpider, we were on a remote work environment and the office had hardly any people in it which took away from the experience.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best remote job anyone could ask

Nov 4, 2021 - Customer Support Specialist in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

*remote work *laid back colleagues *community involvement

Cons

Expect many changes within this industry in order to keep up with new procedures and tools

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Price Spider is a great place to work

Aug 5, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Price Spider is a great place to work, the management team (CEO & CTO) is very down to earth and caring. the CEO & CTO are brilliant and continue to make great decisions for long-term growth, supportive, global cultures, diversity, bring new culture is quick, hard charging, understand and high respect to employees. I see amazing growth and opportunities for everyone, you can learn and grow and progress in your career. You work with smart people, you work on exciting projects that keep you interested, you are pushed to your limits, The diversity of the potential work and innovation can be very alluring. Full training budget in all areas are offered, great work life balance, remote working, flexibility…

Cons

Can be overwhelming, very steep learning curve cause by too many moving parts, tribal knowledge, legacy systems, and heavy technical debts.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

The right job with lots of chance to improve and gain a better standing in the industry

Sep 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Developing new skills, learning valuable knowledge, and sharing ideas with my coworkers empowers me greatly. The employees are also easy to collaborate with. Maintaining a smooth workflow also serves its purpose in keeping efficiency high. Compensation is good, benefits are comprehensive, and the management is approachable.

Cons

As a growing company, there are some challenges but not as relevant and do not really affect my working experience here. I grow and improve my skills here well.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good atmosphere, excellent co-workers and awesome management

Aug 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Our mission at PriceSpider is to improve people's lives by enhancing their relationships with the businesses they care about. We provide technology that helps improve the digital shelf by providing data that boost sales and preserve brand identity. PriceSpider impresses me as a well-organized firm with a very collaborative atmosphere. The brightest brains in technology have gathered here, I would say. It's a great place to learn and grow in a company that offers plenty of opportunities for advancement. I'm learning new things with each new task and honing my management skills with great co-workers.

Cons

The work can get fast-paced and complex yet enjoyable. Other than that, there is no cons to report here at this time so far.

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Sound like a robot and talk like a robot

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company has better offer than the rest in this area. With better pay and benefits, most employees would want to keep their job.

Cons

We the employees, should sound like a robot and talk like a robot at all times. It's as if you don't have emotions and all you needed to do was to pretend you're helping them sincerely.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 132 Reviews