Priceline.com Hotel Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Priceline.com Hotel Reviews

Updated 8 Apr 2018

2.3
Priceline.com CEO Brett Keller (no image)
Brett Keller
  1. "Great company culture"

Current Intern - Hotel in Norwalk, CT

I have been working at Priceline.com for less than a year

Pros

I loved the company culture. It was an overall positive place to work and the company really took care of its employees. I would take a full-time job.

Cons

My direct boss was not overly excited to have interns. I don't believe he/she felt we were valuable, even though there were a bunch of us. I would definitely come back for another team though!

Advice to Management

I really appreciated Paul Hennessey's accessibility. Even as just an intern, he really made an effort to be out in front of the company and putting on a great example for others.

Priceline.com2015-10-18

"Sad for them, should have thought it thru"

Former Employee - Hotel in Norwalk, CT

I worked at Priceline.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people, building offers nice social environments, CEO update is great-keeps the employees in the know and feels genuine. Summer Friday early leave appreciated.

Cons

The project with agoda was a terrible choice in which ruined many opportunities for the company and employees. Decision was not thought thru especially regarding the people within the organization. CS is arrogant and will always pick favorites. Pay is not competitive.

Advice to Management

Take a pulse if your employees and if you are not acting on feedback then shame on you. CEO is great and miss him but I pray that the agoda priceline relationship doesn’t kill the entire company because that would be very unfortunate.

Priceline.com2018-04-09