Pride Mobility Products Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.0
Scott S. Meuser

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Great Medical Benefits at a very low cost (in 7 reviews)

• Great benefits, ie healthcare, dental vision (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Employees are run by a culture of fear (in 2 reviews)

• Very Poor reputation for customer support, and product distribution, I am seriously not sure how this company makes money (in 2 reviews)

1. "tech service"

I have been working at Pride Mobility Products full-time

Pros

Nice company......does takes care of employees

Cons

none . cant find anything

2. "Ecommerce Accounts Coordinator"

Current Employee - E-commerce/Strategic Accounts Coordinator in Exeter, PA
    Current Employee - E-commerce/Strategic Accounts Coordinator in Exeter, PA

I have been working at Pride Mobility Products full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment. Benefits are second to none. Really involved in giving back to the community and causes. Talks the talk and Walks the walk. This company does a great job of letting their employees know how each individual contribution makes a difference in a product buyer's life. Company vision is well represented.

Cons

They are some communication barriers at times.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to employees to improve processes and work place. Never stop trying to improve.

3. "Great Working Environment"

I have been working at Pride Mobility Products full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When I first started, as a recent college grad, I thought it would take a while to adjust working full time anywhere. Everyone I worked with at Pride was very helpful and welcoming. I've learned a lot while working here, and have always took pride in the fact that our products help people in their everyday lives.

Cons

Waiting until January to receive time off can be a little hard your first year if you start earlier in the year.

4. "Great work environment more opportunities"

Pros

Work hard and always learning new things to move up. Still a good place to work. Good co- workers and good teamwork.

Cons

None that I can think of. Sometime technical issues that can slow everything down and not being able to finish at the end of the day.

Advice to Management

None

5. "Supervisor"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Exeter, PA
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Exeter, PA

I have been working at Pride Mobility Products full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pride is a company that truly values their employees. It is great place and atmosphere to work. They have many extras that show how much they care, Birthday Lunches, Employee Appreciation Lunch, Family Picnic at Knoebels and many other fun activities in each department. I am impressed with the overall commitment to training and developing Pride has for their employees. In a few short months, I have been welcomed by the employees and feel like a valued member of the Pride family.

Cons

At this time, I do not have any cons with my employment at Pride Mobility.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to and value your employees. I have found that these traits in the company has built a tremendous loyalty and commitment to Pride.

6. "Rehab Product Specialist"

I worked at Pride Mobility Products full-time

Pros

-Quantum is best name in industry and gives you a great opportunity to succeed.
    -Great Health Insurance.
    -Great Products.

Cons

Pay could be better. The RPS makes this company a lot of money.

Advice to Management

Great Company

7. "Retail Mobility Sales Representative"

Current Employee - Retail Mobility Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Retail Mobility Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Pride Mobility Products full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best benefits you'll find. Great power wheelchairs, good scooters.

Cons

Past concerning lift chair quality. Dealers walking away from the product due to quality issues. One business had 141 called in issues in 13 months.

Advice to Management

Take lift chairs out of the sales commission calculation until the newer, higher quality chairs have been in the marketplace at least 18 months, if not two years.

8. "Excellent Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Manager in Exeter, PA
    Current Employee - Manager in Exeter, PA

I have been working at Pride Mobility Products full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with Pride Mobility for 14 years. This is a well-developed company. It is a real pleasure working in an organization where people enjoy each other, where they enthusiastically cooperate around the work tasks and around problem-solving, and where people sincerely recognize each other for their special contributions. Pride is employee oriented and is an industry leader. The training program is stellar and is ongoing. All staff is helpful and quick to assist in "getting the job done."

Cons

I truly cannot think of one con to working for Pride Mobility.

Advice to Management

Continue to motivate and excel!!

"Not Worth It"

I worked at Pride Mobility Products full-time

Pros

They are at least 5 years behind the curve in several areas creating opportunities to make a considerable impact. That being said, it becomes abundantly clear within the first couple months of employment why these opportunities exist in the first place.

Cons

This is one of the most counterproductive environments I have ever experienced. One of the main reasons for this is a complete lack of consistency at the executive level which affects the whole company as the confusion filters down to the rest of the employees.

There are multiple changes in leadership occurring in very short periods of time. If interviewing for a leadership role, one of the first questions I would ask is how many managers, directors and vp's have they had in the past 3-5 years and who did they report to. You will see a trend.

Advice to Management

Moving the goal posts every single week makes it nearly impossible to establish any sense of continuity let alone establish and meet objectives. The uncertainty originates at the very top and the main reason why Pride is cycling through quality leadership. In many cases, you're now left with less capable people in critical roles.

Professionals are not going to willingly sit back and continuously be a lightning rod for misdirected blame. Provide clear objectives and trust the leaders you hired to reach them. Executives attempting to micromanage projects which they have very little involvement and no experience in is highly counterproductive.

10. "Excellent Opportunities"

I have been working at Pride Mobility Products full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Excellent opportunity for professional growth. Initiative and dedication is recognized toward advancing within the company. Very supportive "team" atmosphere where collaborative processes excel. Unique opportunity to serve our customers and community with life-changing products. Very rewarding career path in every way.

Cons

Overall, few. I would enjoy more Management seminars throughout the year.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing toward serving the employees, customers, and community.