KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 202 of over 257 reviews

4.2
PrideStaff Co-CEOs Mike Aprile and Tammi Heaton
Mike Aprile and Tammi Heaton
Pros
  • "Great company, culture and people(in 8 reviews)

• "This is the right and perfect staffing agency(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "pay is low, and there are no benefits(in 4 reviews)

• "It took a little while for the direct deposit to take effect(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of PrideStaff and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Great work environment

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

encouraging staff autonomy in work rewarding job

Cons

repetitive work nothing else was negative

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Excellent

Oct 12, 2021 - Administrative Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love this company. Everything about it

Cons

None that I can say

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Unprofessional and toxic work environment

Jun 9, 2021 - Recruiter in Modesto, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay, stable schedule, bonuses, benefits.

Cons

This position was very “sales” driven, so if you’re not into the actual recruiting by calling people all day then do not do this. Also, your job success relies on other people which is a rough thing to deal with. This office seemed to only care about filling orders no matter what they had to do (aka falsifying drug tests, etc. ). They treat candidates like children, scolding not coaching these people which results in a lack of respect and unprofessionalism which then equals high turn over. In an office of 6, 3 of the girls were extremely unprofessional creating a very toxic workplace. They will smile in your face and talk about you by whispering to each other (all extremely obvious), texting each other about you (making it extremely obvious/obnoxious and distracting to work on a daily basis). They definitely have a clique. They didn’t just treat me like that, they treated another girl like that too. The first week I was there they were already talking negatively about her to me. Which I reported to management. Nothing changed and seemed to get worse. They make you feel like you’re in high school. Put my two weeks in and they dismissed me early. I was glad to leave, and relieved. Stay away from this office, unless you like that kind of work environment.

PrideStaff Response

Marketing Coordinator

While working as a recruiter for our Modesto location, it's good to hear that you enjoyed the schedule and benefits; however, we're sorry that this position wasn't the best fit for your career interests. As an employer, providing a positive, professional work environment for each of our associates is extremely important, and we're disappointed that this wasn't your experience. Our core values are rooted in treating others with dignity and respect, and we want each person to feel valued so they can succeed in their role. Your feedback helps us to make improvements for the future, and we will be sure to address all of your concerns with our team.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Sep 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pride staff has been good to me the moment I started. Great jobs and good people. I'm very happy pridestaff

Cons

Nothing so far I would change or see different

5. 2.0

Franchise

Oct 9, 2021 - Staffing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Small office in nice area.

Cons

Managed like a small business. Pay not competitive. Unrealistic expectations.

PrideStaff Response

Marketing Coordinator

Although we are happy to hear you enjoyed our office location, we're disappointed to hear that the job did not meet your pay and work environment expectations. We try our hardest to be open with our associates about what the position entails, set reasonable expectations, and use our resources to help everyone be successful in their roles. We're sorry that this was not the case for you. We wish you the best in your future career!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

BEST company to help get employed

Sep 8, 2021 - Current Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best help ever and understanding

Cons

Not open long enough sometimes

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Jody and Andrew are amazing and will get you hired in with a company as quickly possible!!!

Aug 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast hiring and interviewing process Great follow up and advice on how to prepare for a Company's interview Great and positive attitude from Pridestaff members Highly recommended

Cons

No cons besides that everything has to be done virtually because of the pandemic less in person interaction but it's a way for us to be safe!!

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company to work

Jul 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company and with great opportunities to learn new things. I like that he have a great training program when you first working with the company.

Cons

I do not have any cons working here. I enjoyed the team I worked with and my boss was great!

9. 5.0

Reliable Staffing Agency

Jul 7, 2021 - Warehouse Clerk in Canoga Park, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great for those looking for work quick

Cons

No Cons during the time I have worked with them.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good

Aug 9, 2021 - Account Manager in Sacramento, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good management good work enviormwnt

Cons

Low pay no cash bonus

Viewing 1 - 10 of 202 Reviews