Found 1,773 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good and you get a 57% discount on your cellphone bill." (in 137 reviews)
- "Commission is great if you're at a high traffic store and you really push adding lines to people's accounts." (in 78 reviews)
- "Money is good and hours" (in 64 reviews)
- "benefits are good" (in 47 reviews)
- "Great people and awesome looking locations to work with." (in 38 reviews)
- "Upper management is terrible." (in 140 reviews)
- "There is NO work life balance as you don't get one bit of time off until youve been there a year." (in 92 reviews)
- "Management is terrible They promote anyone" (in 86 reviews)
- "Managers have a 'boys club' where you have to fight to complete daily tasks." (in 47 reviews)
- "If your manager clears an alert; your district manager clears an alert and gets paid more." (in 37 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Prime Communications and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSpringfield, OR
Enjoy the atmosphere. Management makes the onboarding and training process a very informative and desirable experience.
Having a majority of the perks and the look of being a corporate At&t without being a corporate store.
- 2.0Sep 13, 2023Retail Sales ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Pay was good if you hit your quota Tuition Reimbursement
Unethical commission and quota structure designed to create desperate employees Pushed for unethical sales tactics to meet quotas All stores of my knowledge used sales tactics that were often not in the customers best interest Understaffed Not enough safety measures during the beginning of the pandemic
Prime Communications Reviews FAQs
Prime Communications has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 1,799 reviews left anonymously by employees. 46% of employees would recommend working at Prime Communications to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
46% of Prime Communications employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Prime Communications 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.