Prime IT Reviews
62% would recommend to a friend
(187 total reviews)
61% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salary compared to the reality of the current market and they do not support the internalization of employees to customers." (in 26 reviews)
- "Payment way bellow portuguese average Five different managers in less than one year Projects/contracts finish out of nowhere" (in 8 reviews)
- "Bad management They dont want to help to find new options" (in 8 reviews)
- "No career progression" (in 4 reviews)
- "Very low pay compared to many other outsourcings" (in 3 reviews)
Found 187 of over 301 reviews
Updated Nov 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 7, 2023Business Unit DirectorCurrent Employee
- Entrepeneur environment - Hability to develop all sorts of skills - Challenging day-to-day dinamyc - Great working environment.
- Challenge not up everyone
- 1.0Nov 26, 2023Business AnalystFormer EmployeeLisbon, Lisbon District
Salary is on the average
The company change your position with no permission. I have been forced to move from a Business Analyst position (as per contract) to a back-end developer position without any previous discussion. I have raised the point several time to the management, simply ignored. I will never recommend this company.
- 1.0Nov 16, 2023ConsultantFormer EmployeePortugal
Good energy and Young spirit
You are just one more in that company. When they need you all ok. But in the next minute you are just one more in the company and easily replaceable
- 4.0Sep 9, 2023IT ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLisbon, Lisbon District
Flexibility to change projects if expectations are not met Managers provide feedback and are open to communication Good starting salary Variety of trainings and social activities
As you will be working in full-time assigned to a project, you will be more familiar with the client than with PrimeIT Not integral part of the client, leading to uncomfortable barriers1
- 4.0Sep 27, 2023Senior SF DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLisbon, Lisbon District
Nice place, good environment and colleagues
It's body shop its not a cons because it is what is bu in my point of view not the best place for evolution1
- 4.0Sep 5, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLisbon, Lisbon District
- Decent pay - Good work environment - Many clients with job opportunities
- Base salary low - Salary paid with additional benefits1
- 2.0Sep 1, 2023Senior EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPorto, Oporto
Paid my Visa request before covid time.
I arrived during covid time, left my job in Brazil, family and came to Portugal after job offer and they hired me, When covid started and 2 weeks after I arrived in Porto they fired me and left me without a job and in the migration process. Now I'm in Lisbon and my salary is at least 3-4 times higher, the professionals there are underpayed.1
Prime IT Reviews FAQs
Prime IT has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 301 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Prime IT to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
62% of Prime IT employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Prime IT 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.