Prime Therapeutics Reviews

Found 523 of over 602 reviews

3.7
Prime Therapeutics President and CEO Kenneth Paulus
Kenneth Paulus
Pros
  • "Work life balance is valued at Prime Therapeutics(in 53 reviews)

• "Good benefits, including PTO and work-life balance(in 49 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance needs improving(in 19 reviews)

• "The work expectations are ridiculous, the work environment is micromanaged down to the last minute of your day(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Prime Therapeutics and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Great place to work!

May 27, 2021 - Disaster Recovery Administrator in Minneapolis, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary, transparency from top down, good medical benefits, can work remote

Cons

If you work in IT there are often many long hours

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Work-Life Balance

Jun 8, 2021 - Reporting Analyst in Eagan, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, great work-life balance, compassionate leaders, lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth.

Cons

Constant growth without clear vision, periods throughout the year where movement within the company isn't allowed, top down communication isn't always great.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Racist Company

Apr 20, 2021 - Analyst in Bloomington, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

I loved the customers I served. The customers I served came from all walks of life They represented a richly diverse background and ethnicity.

Cons

Racist co-workers, managers, and directors. During my time there, in the span of 24 months, they got rid of all the black employees including me. Several years have passed since I left the company but I'm still traumatized by the racism I endured at Prime Therapeutics. I dealt with several unqualified managers and directors who had zero prior experience working with African-Americans. I could tell they were uncomfortable. Coming from a diverse background, I had never dealt with such a racist place of work. I became depressed for months working at Prime Therapeutics. But I had a family to support so I dealt with it the best I could. I have several names that I just can't get out of my head due to the trauma they put me through. The company failed all of the former black employees by hiring unqualified managers and directors. All were hired due to the connections they had with their like-minded friends.

3 people found this review helpful

Prime Therapeutics Response

Social Media Strategist

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Prime. We take these comments seriously and would like to hear more about your experience, if you’re willing to share. Respecting each other’s diversity and supporting a welcome, inclusive environment are important values to us at Prime, so if this hasn’t been your experience, we definitely want to understand more. In the event you would like to connect, please email me at efeigal@primetherapeutics.com and I will personally follow up with you. Kindest regards, Erin Feigal, Chief Human Resources Officer, Prime Therapeutics

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Expectations seem unfair at times, but will help you on your career path!

May 2, 2021 - Clinical Review Technician in Eagan, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pros: Good pay and ample opportunity for optional overtime and time off, coworkers are mostly all good people, and the company is usually receptive to feedback

Cons

Cons: HR is there to protect the company, not you. Always keep evidence so you can cover yourself if they put you in a corner. If you perform below expectations, prepare to thoroughly explain yourself. Don't expect time off on holidays. Prepare for extended dry spells when it comes to promotions and job opportunities.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 4.0

Drive for chang

May 31, 2021 - Reporting Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and PTO. Not a pure corporate culture as planning does go longer term. Remote work is the norm.

Cons

Recent re-organization has led to notable knowledge loss and loss of morale. Becoming more corporate like in culture.

6. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Hard work doesn't pay off.

Apr 20, 2021 - Account Install Specialist in Eagan, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Keeps you busy. You'll never be out of work.

Cons

When peak season hits, no one wants to help you. They say that want and will supply all the help but, nope. It's so busy that when you go look for help it takes hours for someone to respond and they say it's your fault for not knowing and learning their process. Tons and tons of mandatory overtime. If you like your outside life, this will disrupt it. There were times I stayed extra 6 hours to finish projects and it still wasn't taken into consideration and was still told the position didn't fit.

1 person found this review helpful

Prime Therapeutics Response

Social Media Strategist

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for Prime. We take your comments seriously and we would appreciate more detail from you. You can connect with us by emailing HumanResources@primetherapeutics.com and a team member will follow up with you. Kindest regards, Prime Therapeutics

7. 5.0

Great company, great benefits

May 11, 2021 - Project Manager/Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work/life balance, good benefits (24.5 days of vacation a year, good insurance, 6% matching on 401k contributions, etc). Work is interesting.

Cons

Teams can be siloed. The work can be tedious and high stress but is usually worth it.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to work

May 18, 2021 - Scrum Master in Eagan, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, friendly coworkers

Cons

Things are always shifting and it never seems we can find our grove

9. 4.0

Decent Company

May 17, 2021 - Clinical Pharmacist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility in working from home.

Cons

There is a lot of reorganization going on at the top

10. 5.0

Great place to work!

Apr 28, 2021 - Clinical Pharmacist (Supervisor) in Eagan, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Started with five weeks of PTO and nine paid holiday. Great benefits and a great culture. The entire company is now working remotely after Covid (some departments already were prior as well)

Cons

Not a fantastic place to work if you are hired on as a contractor as you get none of the above benefits.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 523 Reviews