Primerica Employee Reviews about "unlimited income potential"
78% would recommend to a friend
(30 total reviews)
91% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Primerica
Got a burning question about Primerica? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Primerica employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Primerica is great for people who are very out going and are good at making selling point." (in 102 reviews)
- "Training is great!" (in 75 reviews)
- "Good money when you close with good premium and a good market to continue business" (in 52 reviews)
- "Money and flexible hours help" (in 37 reviews)
- "The benefits are good not anything you out of the ordinary" (in 32 reviews)
- "I did my due diligence and decided that multi level marketing and commission only insurance/annuities sales was not for me." (in 73 reviews)
- "Low pay for entry level positions" (in 38 reviews)
- "Success will not happen with bad management." (in 16 reviews)
- "Managers were always backbreaking employees to work overtime" (in 11 reviews)
- "Rampant nepotism" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Primerica and is not affected by filters.
Found 30 of over 2K reviews
Updated Nov 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "unlimited income potential"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Apr 24, 2023Regional Sales DirectorCurrent Contractor
The company provides in house training, pays for certifications and industry licenses, and has no cap on the income potential. Primerica representatives are encouraged to recruit and train other associates, allowing anyone to become a broker with the company.
You only get paid on what you do. If you sit around and do nothing, you don't get paid.
- 2.0Dec 18, 2017Vice President, Regional Sales ManagementFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsPhoenix, AZ
Income potential and gives a opportunity to self improvement. Also learned how to run a business. Confidence booster Room for advancement
They high pressure and manipulate their recruits and clients. Too many conferences calls and to many trips like Leadership schools that can put a dent in your pocket3
- 3.0Jun 29, 2017Financial AdvisorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBakersfield, CA
Ability to build a team, help families, have residual income (huge income) and freedom, as well as potential ownership
Very hard work, lots of self-improvement needed, a lot of rejection, no guarantees2
- 5.0Jul 16, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
This is a Business opportunity, not a job! Excellent training and great income potential if you are willing to do the work!
Have to be self-motivated1
- 5.0Jul 10, 2016District LeaderCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsMesa, AZ
working part time real high earning potential and flexible hours I am a full time student and i able to make full time income part time
challenges you to become a effective leader personal development is a must and must be coach able
- 5.0Dec 28, 2012RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
unlimited income potential, work from anywhere at your own time and in the process enable families make money and become debt free and financial independant.
For most people, easy to get discouraged as there are no bosses.1
- 5.0Jun 7, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Unlimited income potential, very clear guidelines as to how to earn a pay increase, and this company really breaks down the barrier of entry for someone looking to become a licensed professional in an industry that is forever growing in opportunity. There are no quotas and this company makes sure that they always do what's right for the customer, which most financial companies do not do.
The biggest downside is if you're not willing to put the time in and do any work, you won't get anywhere. This is a very different operation model as opposed to a typical 9-5 job. You can't just stand around for 8 hours and expect to be paid for doing nothing. Actually have to put in effort to see results!5
- 5.0Jul 19, 2015District LeaderCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSouth Euclid, OH
Unlimited income potential, create your own hours and income on your own time. Extremely flexible
You are your own worse enemy. the system of this business works, but if you don't work it, you will find trouble. be coachable1
- 5.0Jan 12, 2017Division Leader - Part TimeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsRedlands, CA
The ability to make your own schedule and unlimited income potential. The ability to grow and learn in a positive environment.
There can be a struggle to remain consistent, especially if you are not a self starter. Even still, great company.