Primetime Executives Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Primetime Executives Account Manager Reviews

Account Manager

Andrew Guss

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great atmosphere to work in."

I worked at Primetime Executives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to make great money and advance quickly. Great positive workers and awesome team communication. Very organized and professional setting.

Cons

Some long days and like any sales job there would be down weeks but there were weeks that I made a bunch.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good communication

"Great Development Opportunity"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Madison, WI
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Madison, WI

I worked at Primetime Executives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Primetime Executives offers a great opportunity for personal and professional development. It has a fantastic team atmosphere that helps encourage growth and success. It is a merit based job, so you get out what you put in which can be very rewarding.

Cons

The job can be hard at times, being that it is a sales job. Also there is quite bit of walking around involved which can be a bit tiresome.

Aug 12, 2014

We appreciate the great feedback!

"Door-to door Sales"

I worked at Primetime Executives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This job will tell you a lot about who you are and what you want for a career.

Cons

It's door-to-door sales. If that is your kind of thing, go for it. If door-to-door sales in not your thing, it is not worth your time to interview. There is no base pay. It is all 100% performanced based. It is motivating knowing if you don't sell you don't make any money, but at the same time it leads being sleazy about making sales. They stiffed me on my training pay after I asked for it 4 times. Learn from my experience. Also, It's a second shift job because yoiu can't sell to people when they are at work. They group of peopole swear, act immature, and are not a very professional.

Advice to Management

Tell people it is door-to-door sales.

Sep 8, 2014

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy the pay/work hours. However, there might be some sort of misunderstanding, and we would like to clear it up. Every person we hire has guaranteed weekly pay. They also... More

"A Sales Pitch"

I worked at Primetime Executives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team that you work with is very fun... until they all begin to realize how little money they are actually making.

Cons

Everything else.
    No medical, dental or vision insurance available. No mileage reimbursement. A false story about commissions and how they are paid out.
    Really this job will be 'sold' to you as you will be out 'selling' to others. There is alot of talk about the 'promotions' available to sell you on accepting the offer. You will be out in the elements (regardless of snow, sub-zero temperatures, thunderstorms, heatwaves) regardless of the safety of the employee going door-to-door.
    They do not carry workman's comp insurance, so if you slip and fall on ice and break a leg that is your own medical bill.
    No paid vacation.
    They will tell you that the work week is 11-7 Monday through Friday and a 'few' hours on Saturday. The reality is that they want you to work 10am-9pm Monday through Friday and 9am-6pm on Saturday. That is over 64 hours a week.
    No 401k

Stay away!

Advice to Management

See above. If you really make over 6 figures a year you should be able to provide at least SOME benefits to your employees.

Mar 24, 2014

We are sorry that you had a poor experience with us. However, we do have workmen's compensation insurance to cover our employees if they are injured. Good luck with your future endeavors.

"Learning Experience"

I worked at Primetime Executives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best part of this job is that you'll meet and get to know a lot of new people and get to learn from all of them. The office environment of this job is what i loved most. Once you get to start working on the job, it's really up to you to make the decision on how far and driven you are to make a lot of money.

Cons

The hours are not normal with most other jobs you may find, but that's the nature of the job.