PrincePerelson & Associates Reviews

Updated Aug 7, 2020

PrincePerelson & Associates Founder & CEO Jill Perelson
Jill Perelson
  1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at PrincePerelson & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

* The company invests in their own employees * Everyone is treated with respect * Leadership is always there for you * A place where entrepreneurship is encouraged * A place where you are challenged

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons. This is place I hope to stay for a long time, where I can continue to contribute to its success. If you area searching for work or, you are looking for talent, please reach out to PrincePerelson.

2. "I. Love. My. Job."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at PrincePerelson & Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've worked with some great employers, but nothing compares to my experience thus far at PPA! Talented, hard-working employees, fun culture, entrepreneurial spirit, with a setting that encourages and promotes a healthy culture of growth. They treat all of their clients, candidates, and associates in a very professional and caring manner. I am proud to be part of this team where we have the opportunity to change people's lives and find them their dream jobs.

Cons

None that I can think of. Dream team. Dream job. I hope you are working at a place where you are happy too! If you need help finding a job, or finding exceptional talent - reach out to PPA!

Continue reading

3. "A People First Firm!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Leadership is accessible and provides path for growth. They care about people on a personal and professional level. Always driving individuals to be the best they can be.

Cons

Recruiting is a hard business to be in but the company does everything they can to keep their people engaged and motivated.

August 6, 2020Director of Marketing

Thank you for submitting a review and for your feedback!

4. "Best Job I Ever Had"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Everything-Benefits, Culture, People and the job itself

Cons

No cons- PP is amazing.

5. "A truly helpful employment agency!"

Current Employee - Employed By Go Au Pair Through PP&A in Murray, UT

Pros

This company was eager to help me find a stable job from the start! The recruiters are very kind, engaging & proactive.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

"Wonderful Company"

I have been working at PrincePerelson & Associates full-time

Pros

Incredible culture, smart and motivated colleagues. Excellent work life balance with the opportunity to build your own success.

Cons

The free food, team gym workouts, fun parties, and smiles - nothing bad here

"Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in South Salt Lake, UT

Pros

Jill is amazing and is always personable. Great work/life balance. Able to make as much money as you want. Company party is always a blast. Everyone in our small "employee" family brings something unique to the table and it's so much fun to be surrounded by smart, hard working, motivated colleagues. Great perks that pop up during the year. An example would be having a catered lunch in the park and playing games after. Going to a newly released movie with the entire company. We work hard for the company, and the company works hard for us.

Cons

Health Insurance provider we have is ok. Honestly that's my only complaint.

July 31, 2018EVP

Thank you for your review. Company culture is important and it's easy to take care of employees that take care of our clients + candidates. We strive to find a balance between offering affordable insurance with robust options. As with any area of the organization, we are always seeking ways to improve.

8. "Best Company in Utah"

Current Employee - Sales in South Salt Lake, UT

I have been working at PrincePerelson & Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I loved everything about working here....it's a highly rewarding career that I don't ever envision getting bored of. Each day I learn new things & always strive to live up to the PrincePerelson brand by exceeding people's expectations through white glove service.

Cons

This is not a traditional staffing firm with rigid training and rules. For me that is a positive thing but for people that need a ton of structure, it could be a con.

July 31, 2018EVP

Agree, we are not a traditional staffing firm and we are glad you like that. We do as well. ;) Our local, by design approach empowers us to offer custom solutions. And our management style gives our staff the flexibility needed which reduces turnover. Thank you for sharing!

9. "I LOVE my job"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at PrincePerelson & Associates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work-life balance, fun co-workers, beautiful work spaces, complimentary snacks/beverages, involved management, excellent income potential!

Cons

I can't wear spandex and sneakers to work.

"Utah's Premier Recruiting Firm!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Fresh approach to recruiting! Freedom to challenge assumptions in the marketplace and find the ideal fit for our candidates and clients. Great work life balance! High energy staff!

Cons

Wish they had bunk beds in my office because if I didn't work here I would love to live in this decor! Fresh contemporary office space

Found 31 reviews