FilterNew York City, NY Area
I worked at Princeton Consultants (Less than a year)
It is a Fast paced environment
Sometimes you work on weekends
I worked at Princeton Consultants full-time (More than a year)
- Reasonable compensation considering difficulty of the work
- Tremendous amount of learning opportunities early on (esp. from academia)
- Occasionally interesting projects and/or tasks
- Located in NJ and must usually wait a year to transfer to NY
- Clients and projects tend to be low in quality
- Company sticks hard to a formula and does not stray far from it
- Professional advancement within company is hardly worthwhile
- Management is typically hands off (could be Pro)
Advice to Management
I'm not sure it's in their interest to change.
I worked at Princeton Consultants full-time (More than 3 years)
Lots of young employees
Multiple raises a year
Low starting salary
Bonus is based on billed hours instead of performance
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Review
Good work/life balance.
Smart people. They hire a lot of PhDs in the sciences.
Compensation could be better.
Dress code is out-of-touch with the times.
Little visibility / disconnected when working from New York office.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?