Princeton Medical Group, P.A. Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "PMG"

Current Employee - Business Office Associate
    Current Employee - Business Office Associate

I have been working at Princeton Medical Group, P.A. full-time

Pros

PMG is a good company to work for. Employees are great as well as majority of physicians.

Cons

Training is not the best and salaries are on the low end

2. "Horrible Experience"

Former Contractor - Business Office Float in Princeton, NJ
    Former Contractor - Business Office Float in Princeton, NJ

I worked at Princeton Medical Group, P.A. as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Commute was ok and it was located next to other reputable businesses.

Cons

The billing management was very disingenuous. Temporary workers were treated like garbage. A complete waste of my time working here. Th

Advice to Management

None. I don't care

3. "I wouldn’t refer anyone to work here"

Former Contractor - Receptionist in Princeton, NJ
    Former Contractor - Receptionist in Princeton, NJ

I worked at Princeton Medical Group, P.A. as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Not any pros about the company at all... Met a lot of wonderful people from the patients to the co workers.

Cons

The management was very unprofessional they only care about the numbers not the staff or patients there’s a lot if favoritism and barely no growth.

Advice to Management

Need to hire more empathetic management

4. "medical recepionist"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Princeton Medical Group, P.A. as a contractor

Pros

medical benefits, overtime is available

Cons

There are no cons about this job

5. "Great place to work."

Former Employee - Clerical Support in Trenton, NJ
    Former Employee - Clerical Support in Trenton, NJ

I worked at Princeton Medical Group, P.A. (More than 10 years)

Pros

Steady employment. friendly enviroment, equal pay. nice enviroment

Cons

Travel traffic bad weather limited breaks.

"Financial Consultant / Patient Advocate"

Former Employee - Patient Advocate/Financial Consultant in Plainsboro, NJ
    Former Employee - Patient Advocate/Financial Consultant in Plainsboro, NJ

I worked at Princeton Medical Group, P.A. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Didn't have administration breathing down my neck. I was allowed pretty much carte blanche in my position but I also didn't abuse the privilege. I worked with a good staff and enjoyed the amount of freedom I had in my advocacy role there. Met a lot of wonderful people since the practice was so big. And I worked with some of the most wonderful oncologists - very humble and down to earth folks.

Cons

Can be difficult to advance for most of the folks there. Some management could have been difficult to deal with as they were not really open minded enough to change things up. Wasn't much incentive to do better as they frowned upon change. But, in their defense, people abused the freedom they had being in such a large practice. So there was a lot of personal computer usage, cell phone use.. etc..

Advice to Management

Open your minds and your company wallet. You need to PAY those that are good and loyal to you. Rewards are in definite order.

"Worst employer I EVER worked!!"

Former Employee - Poster in Princeton, NJ
    Former Employee - Poster in Princeton, NJ

I worked at Princeton Medical Group, P.A. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Learned a lot since I was basically working on my own!!

Cons

PATHETIC, PITIFUL NOISY people are it's best!! Scheduled to work for 8hrs which the "CENTURY EMPLOYEES" utilized as following; 5hrs of socialization which includes MAJOR GOSSIPING, 1hr of sleeping at your desk, 1hr of using your personal phone or device (tablet) and 1hr of actual work but in a very sloppy and unprofessional manner. If you aspire to work with people of this unprofessional caliber then this is the #1 place for you!!! Just need to kiss the boss behind and you'll have control of everything! FAVORITISM as its best!!!

Staff brag about been there for centuries "CENTURY EMPLOYEES" and yet don't know how to handle their job at a common sense level, can't even operate a computer at a decent level of technology.

Light years behind in technology, you don't even have access to MS Office apps like who in the world of BUSINESS works without such imperative software? ONLY these cave people can do it, the shaming part of this is that it's happening at Princeton "the rich town"!!

OSHA will make lots of money with this organization!! Dirtiest facility I ever worked!! Able to see mouses running around like if they were patients, which makes you wonder if they are capable of entering the facility then they can also enter the medication closets! Putting patients at risk just because management is so GREEDY by not doing business with a good cleaning company along with a SO NEED it exterminator, shame on these losers!!!

This organization have many more issues, but if I write it all I won't be able to post it ALL! I couldn't stand working there not even 1 more minute, hate it the place and the NOISY having no life staff members!! Glad I found a great employer that's willing to provide me opportunity for professional growth in an CLEAN state of the art facility, with great benefits and etc! I don't regret leaving PMG at all, best decision ever!!!

Advice to Management

Learn how to appreciate hard workers, stop favoring the losers that brag about being there for centuries, those individuals are actually milking your organization by NOT working! Micromanage them not the one that actually work hard, you can tell who actually works very simple just run a productivity report!!!