ProCare Therapy Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
David Alexander

1. "Speech-Language Pathologist"

Pros

Great contractor company for school contracting. Easy interview.

Cons

No cons that I can think of....

"Great Staffing Agency to work for!!"

Current Employee - School Psychologist in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - School Psychologist in Denver, CO

Pros

Excellent recruiter, lots of support, great compensation plan and benefits package. My recruiter was always there for me for any needs I had, I love working for ProCare Therapy.

Cons

I don`t have any complaints about the company or my recruiter. They are caring and understanding. They are always there for me when I need them.

"Speech Pathologist"

Pros

Have been helpful in finding flexible job opportunities

Cons

At times difficult to work with someone that's in a different state

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great working environment and culture. Numerous resources to be able to succeed with a nice support and training team. Overall, this is an extremely great working environment.

Cons

Not enough time for work. Many team building activities to keep you distracted during the work day. Many people wouldn't find this to be a con.

Advice to Management

N/A

6. "Good Place to Start a Career...But Not to Stay"

Pros

Training provided up front is great. This is a good place to start your career and learn how corporate America works.

Cons

Once you've mastered the job, there's no room for growth. Job gets very repetitive and boring.

While you can earn decent money if you're good at the job, employees are paid below market rate. Minimal room for advancement - managers are only paid a few thousand more than regular employees and are still expected to recruit.

Very controlled environment. Zero flexibility in scheduling and overly micromanaged.

Culture used to be good, but is quickly changing as the team grows. Environment has gotten cut throat and cliquey.

Advice to Management

Re-evaluate your hiring practices. Rapidly increasing the number of recruiters has made it harder for current employees to do their job and has forced people to become cut throat.

Stop micromanaging and treat your employees like adults.

Pay people fairly.

"I'm new to this company, but found a good recruiter who was very helpful and found a good fit for me!"

Current Employee - Intervention Specialist in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Intervention Specialist in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at ProCare Therapy part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My recruiter was able to work with my needs and find a good fit quickly! Teachers- check out ProCare Therapy!

Cons

None yet- all positive so far! I start with a new school at the end of the month, contract was straightforward, and no bothersome recruiting tactics!

"ProCare Therapy"

Current Employee - ProCare Therapy Employee
    Current Employee - ProCare Therapy Employee

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I feel supported and motivated - I enjoy coming to work each day. ProCare provides a strong work-life balance. Great benefit options and salary for candidates who are relocating or open to traveling for a position. If compensation is the most important factor (and you are flexible with commuting) you can usually make a significantly higher salary than if you worked directly at a district. ProCare can provide great benefits - such as tax free housing stipends which are available to candidates who will be traveling to work on a contract assignment. Friendly, helpful recruiters. PC has access to the highest paying jobs in schools and pediatric facilities. Make sure you ask your recruiter why the position is currently open. Recruiters depend on the school district to provide additional information regarding caseload. This information is not always available upfront and should be addressed on the interview.

Cons

The only cons are those associated with contract agencies. Positions posted online are not always up to date. The agency must work within the school's provided budget. Compensation is not always based on experience level, but rather on what the school is able to pay for the therapist's services. Your experience depends upon which recruiter you are working with.

"Director of Educational Resources"

Pros

Great work environment and culture. Supportive coworkers, staff, and management. I would really recommend ProCare Therapy as a great place to work and succeed.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

10. "Procare Therapy Recruiter"

Current Employee - Director of Educational Resources in Tucker, GA
    Current Employee - Director of Educational Resources in Tucker, GA

Pros

Family based work environment, learning culture, lots of opportunities to advance your career, very goal oriented, competitive compensation structure. Everyone here wants you to be as successful as you can be. A great place to work!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this organization.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. The goals that you set are attainable and drive us to succeed.

"ProCare Therapy Recruiter"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy working with such a diverse group of people. In my short time here, I have met some pretty great friends. I think the pay is definitely fair for first time recruiters. The company truly cares about our success and wealth in the company, which I appreciate!

Cons

I would like to see less cliques of people and more inclusion. I have nothing negative to say about ProCare Therapy! I would like to see more work at home days (because who doesn't)! And possibly more commission. Other than that I love it here.