ProCare Therapy Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.7
David Alexander

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Working at ProCare Therapy and with my boss Chelsea Serr has been a positive rewarding experience."

Current Employee - Sign Language Interpreter in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Sign Language Interpreter in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Chelsea is supportive, kind, fosters a relationship of openness and trust, organized, and clear with any communication needs that arise.

Cons

We are in different states. But, again, Chelsea promptly responds to emails so it is not a huge concern.

Advice to Management

Chelsea has made my transition to Procare Therapy seamless. I feel fortunate to be a part of the ProCare Therapy team.

"Great!"

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Concord, NH
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Concord, NH

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Many opportunities around the country
    -Great representative that is available whenever
    -Good packages available for travel

Cons

I don't have any so far!

"BSN School Nurse"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse, BSN in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse, BSN in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very friendly and efficient service by my contact, Though they are out of state, I received replies immediately to all my inquiries. Signing up with them was easy and timely, Completion of time cards is easy and payment of salary is always on time weekly. I would recommend them to any RN who was interested in being a contract RN.

Cons

Working as a contractor makes me miss out on most nurse education by the school district, the hourly salary is lower and I miss out on any bonuses ProCare, did, however, pay me back for my School Nurse college course and a state required inservice education I attended. I really appreciated that. The benefits are deducted from the salary which is already lower than comparable jobs in our area, so it is hard to take them

Advice to Management

1) Be more open in the contract on the language referring to, but not saying clearly, that there is a clause of not being able to work for an entity for a year after the contract ends. It appears to be a non-compete clause that is not clear.
    2) Add to the contract regarding payment for inservice education for nurses. The school district that I am working at has days of no school for students, but are 'data-days' for employees, None of us contractors can go to these. For example, today they are updating nurse information on diabetes, tube feedings, medications that can only be given by nurses (ie: seizures).

"Love this company!"

Current Employee - Sign Language Interpreter in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Current Employee - Sign Language Interpreter in Myrtle Beach, SC

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working for this company! Not only did I get to relocate but they helped me along the way. My Pro Care representative always answers all my questions within a timely matter, not only do i feel as though my rep is professional but I would also consider her a friend. My experience with this company has been seamless.

Cons

Pro Care Therapy pays their employers hourly pay. Working at a high school I need to be aware that on vacations, hurricane days or other misc days that we have off from school, I do not receive a paycheck.

"ProcareTherapy is awesome!"

Current Employee - Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company support, specifically Chelsea, is AMAZING. I have an excellent recruiter who provides amazing support and a GREAT compensation package.

Cons

I have no complaints Chelsea keeps me informed and provides a great support system. She makes herself available at all times (even on weekends:-)

6. "School Psychologist"

Current Employee - School Psychologist in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - School Psychologist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy part-time (More than a year)

Pros

responsive, supportive, knowledgeable, friendly and loyal

Cons

I can't really think of any cons right now.

7. "School Social Worker"

Former Employee - School Social Worker in Henderson, NV
    Former Employee - School Social Worker in Henderson, NV

I worked at ProCare Therapy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The support of the company, mostly Chelsea was a huge benefit. She is very efficient and has a lot of integrity.

Cons

The pay was far below industry norms.

Advice to Management

Offer your employees affordable health insurance

"Speech Language Pathologist"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with ProCare Therapy as a Speech-Language Pathologist for approximately 1 year. Chelsea Serr is my agency contact at ProCare and was responsible for finding my current job placement. Not only is she a consummate professional, but she is an excellent listener and a strong advocate for preferred workplace conditions and benefits. For my current position, she displayed perseverance in her efforts to match my specific interests to an appropriate job placement in terms of geographic area, pay and client population. Additionally, Chelsea responds immediately to questions/concerns and if she does not have an answer will link me with the appropriate person(s). I appreciate her genuine interest in me as a person, her willingness to go the extra mile and her very positive and upbeat personality. Also, she is very easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor. I would highly rate ProCare Therapy if only for the opportunity to work with Chelsea Serr.

Cons

I do feel the pay is slightly below some of the other positions I have been offered and additional monies for conference attendance and material purchases is very limited.

Advice to Management

I would encourage ProCare to hire more individuals like Chelsea Serr and adjust salary and benefits to be more commensurate with a person's background and experience.

"ProCare!"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Bucyrus, OH
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Bucyrus, OH

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed my time working with ProCare. My recruiter was very professional and supportive throughout my experience. My recruiter checked in periodically to make sure the school district was the right fit for me. I appreciate the support I received from ProCare!

Cons

You do not get sick days. You just get paid the days you work.

"Great Staffing Agency to work for!!"

Current Employee - School Psychologist in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - School Psychologist in Denver, CO

Pros

Excellent recruiter, lots of support, great compensation plan and benefits package. My recruiter was always there for me for any needs I had, I love working for ProCare Therapy.

Cons

I don`t have any complaints about the company or my recruiter. They are caring and understanding. They are always there for me when I need them.