ProLink Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
ProLink Staffing President Tony Munafo
Tony Munafo

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Incredible work environment with great opportunity for career advancement" (in 7 reviews)

• "The company is growing rapidly and believe they care about me as a person" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "You can lose the work/life balance her pretty easy" (in 7 reviews)

• "I have no cons to list for my job" (in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Overwhelming Support"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Louisville, KY

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Wins are celebrated both inside and outside of the office. Management and co-workers don't only care about your success in the office, but also the wins in your outside life as well
    -The room for advancement is unlimited. Management wants to make sure you're on the career path you want to be on and begin asking you very early if you know which direction you would like to go on the promotion path.
    -Coming into work everyday doesn't feel like a chore. The people and the atmosphere are uplifting and enthusiastic. I thoroughly enjoy every day I spend in this office.

Cons

I have no cons to list for my job. The outcome of my work is directly related to the effort I put in and it's rewarding to see hard work pay off.. With that being said, if you want to succeed you do have to put in hard work.

Advice to Management

I cannot thank this company enough for giving me a chance straight out of college! Keep supporting and believing in your employees!

Oct 19, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive experience.

2. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time

Pros

Great company culture. ProLink cares about their employees and everyone is willing to help. ProLink’s commitment to their people and their training and development are my favorite things about the company. Unlimited career growth.

Cons

There are ups and downs with any sales job, but you if you can maintain a positive attitude and push through it you will be successful at ProLink.

Dec 6, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your hard work and dedication to ProLink.

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

ProLink is truly a family. I have never been a part of an organization that believes so much in the development of their people. There is endless amounts of opportunity. You truly can set your own path.

Cons

The company is growing at a rapid rate, so things move quickly. I like fast paced environments, so this does not bother me.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on your number one asset, your people.

Dec 6, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your review! Family and growth are two values that are vital to ProLink.

4. "Culture and Professional Growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, OH

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture at ProLink is like nothing I have experienced before in the workplace. Everyone treats each other like family, encouraging growth and success. Accountability is high and there are many opportunities for career growth within.

Cons

I've been with ProLink about one year. I truly don't have cons to working at ProLink. It has been a great experience.

Nov 9, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your review! Our Family First culture is one of our core values at ProLink, and we love to hear about our employees experiencing it first hand!

5. "recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

pay, location, pace, opportunity CEO

Cons

long days, too many meetings

Nov 9, 2018 – HR Coordinator

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Tremendous growth opportunities, both personally and professionally. Continuous development and investment in the people remains a top priority for the company and shows day in and day out.

Cons

A successful career in sales does not come easily. You have to put in effort and time and go above and beyond to set yourself up for success in this competitive industry.

Advice to Management

Continue making people engagement and development the number one priority.

Oct 19, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your review!

"Great company!"

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management is invested in their employees
    Opportunity / Advancement is endless
    Office culture is vibrant
    Metric based organization
    Value a work/life balance

Cons

In my opinion there are no cons to this job. If you don't thrive in a metric based organization and don't like working over 45 hours this isn't the job for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Thank you for your feedback!

"Great Place to Grow Your Career"

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are tons! Upward mobility, clear expectations, its financially rewarding, and the job is challenging but in a way where it will only help you be better if you put in the effort. The culture is definitely young, so things are usually pretty fun in the office. We do things like happy hours and group outings to help maintain a family atmosphere. The job can be hard, but so can ANY job....this job is what you make of it. You can choose to work hard and embrace the ups and downs (thats sales...) or you can choose not to and quit. Those who put in the time and effort are always rewarded here.

Cons

Hours can be long and the work is difficult. Its not a con, you just have to want it and put in the work to achieve it.

Advice to Management

More middle-management would be helpful. Right now its all AMs and recruiters.

Oct 19, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback! We will share your advice with our leadership team.

9. "Great Culture, Great Company"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- This place is truly something special! I walk into work every day knowing that my peers and managers care about me personally and professionally - and you do not get that at every company.
    - The tools and training that are given from day 1 and continue throughout your career is amazing. It is always evolving and very hands on.
    - Open door policy and everyone is there to help. There is not one person who doesn't want their team and peers to be successful and that comes from the CEO down to the recruiters.
    - Not everyday is the same. Staffing can be a roller coaster, but everyone is there to support you through the good and bad days.
    - ProLink has a young culture that holds themselves to a high standard. We show up everyday to work hard and get the job done, while having fun.
    - The room to grow and advance at ProLink is huge! You are in charge of your own career path and can advance within 6 months to a year, if you want it!

Cons

If you are in a sales based role, there will be times when you have to stay late or come in early. It is not a "con" in my opinion.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and keep investing in your people!

Oct 23, 2018 – HR Coordinator

10. "Sales"

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time

Pros

Training and development, Growth, Advancement opportunities

Cons

Can be pressured to not make mistakes, but definitely more about growth and development.

Sep 27, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your review! Training and development are incredibly important within our culture, and we love to see our ProLink employees grow and flourish in their careers.