ProLink Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

3.7
ProLink Staffing President Tony Munafo
Tony Munafo

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Quick to Promote, fun work environment, & nice co workers" (in 9 reviews)

• "The company is growing rapidly and believe they care about me as a person" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "You can lose the work/life balance her pretty easy" (in 7 reviews)

• "Long Hours and a ton of Dedication" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Energetic Workplace"

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Company Culture and everyone is very friendly and helpful

Cons

Can be a lot of pressure, just like any other producing/sales role.

"Fun, Challenging, and Rewarding Career"

Current Employee - Sales in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Sales in Louisville, KY

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I’ve never worked anywhere that invested as much into training employees as ProLink has. The culture is open, honest, and upfront about why decisions are made and challenges that we may face. There is a clear path to being promoted and everyone knows in their first week what it takes to move up. There is a ton of potential to grow, Louisville is just scratching the surface of what is possible. The decision to work here has the best of my career.

Cons

Sales types of roles can be a challenge but if you are willing to be coached and have a good attitude you will make it.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in people!

3. "Get ready to grow"

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ProLink is rapidly growing which can bring about many changes. The thing I like most about my time here so far is the amount of exposure I receive from many different aspects of the business. Senior leadership is accessible daily and I have the opportunity to have a voice from the very start. Training programs continue to evolve with all the growth we have experienced. The staffing industry is tough and super competitive, but the tools and training I have received thusfar from ProLink make me feel like we are heads and tails above our competitors.

Cons

ProLink is growing so fast and there are many changes. If you are not comfortable with change then this may not be the career for you. This is a sales job no matter where you start. Metrics/Reporting are all parts of a normal sales job, if you are uncomfortable with this then you will not thrive here, nor will any sales job be a good fit for you. During my interview they made this very clear, I knew exactly what I was getting into and I appreciated the honesty.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I know the company is building our training and looking at ways to continue to make this a great place to work. At the end of the day, not everyone will be happy, but this industry requires grit and determination and ProLink has it!

"Puppy Mill"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at ProLink Staffing full-time

Pros

Young culture and occasional free breakfast.

Cons

This company is not upfront at all about anything. They hire who they like instead of who can do the job. Pay isn’t competitive at all for experienced sales professionals. Management isn’t trained the same so each office is ran differently under different poor ethics. Everyone is fresh out of college. Not a place for people with a family. The amount of stress you’ll endure isn’t worth it financially or mentally. They work you to the bone and spit you out.

Sep 17, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your review. We aim to remain a top workplace, and routinely evaluate market data to ensure competitive compensation. We take pride in the various training programs offered throughout... More

5. "Great Company to Grow With!"

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time

Pros

The company is growing rapidly and believe they care about me as a person. Personally, Professionally, and Finacially

Cons

No cons at this time

"Run"

I worked at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great money, easy to be fake and move up, you can take others bonuses when people leave the company and essentially get free lunches. Good place to get experience to find a career somewhere else.

Cons

First off when you start if you ask for 48K full time position they will do it. If not when you first start you off lower. You can work overtime, but illegally they will only let you clock in 10 hours of OT. If you go over the OT limit you will get lectured, but also you can't leave early.

Management is horrible. There is a few great leaders, but they wont change the managers. The managers will work you till you either swim or drown. If you fail more than once you will be fired. Also if you quit they make up a story that you were fired.

ProLink is very numbers and money driven. They set unrealistic goals and make you beg people to work at jobs. You call the same people everyday asking for jobs.

All the positive reviews are fake. They stand over their employees and have them do it. I talk to other recruiters weekly on open potions with other companies and already planning to look for new employment.

Advice to Management

Restructure the Account Managers. I know why now the stop recruiters leave every 4-6 months to find new jobs. Also stop misleading people. If you don't work 50-60 hours a week you are reprimanded.

Stop trying to be like Areotek. Also get rid of the Greek life culture. This company is very immature.

Sep 12, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. All reviews are completed at the discretion of our employees and are completely voluntary. We are sad to hear that you feel your time with us has been negative, and... More

"DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!!"

I worked at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent pay, good, professional talent

Cons

Management here is the absolute worst and INCREDIBLY unprofessional. The men are sexist, mysoginistic, and just all around rude. They will feed you with lies and tell you that you are unappreciative when you inquire about the misinformation you were given. Two days after leaving town to attend my grandmother’s funeral, I was let go for apparently “not having what it takes/not putting in the amount of work necessary to succeed” after putting in THREE CONSECUTIVE 70-HOUR WORK WEEKS. The people high up in the company are good at what they do, but with no regard for the common employee. THERE IS A REASON THEY ARE CONSTANTLY HIRING. No one wants to stay with this joke of a company.

Advice to Management

Take a long, hard look at your Louisville branch and the people running it. Lawsuits waiting to happen all over the place. I witnessed it firsthand on a weekly basis.

Sep 11, 2018 – HR Generalist

We are sad to hear you had a negative experience with ProLink. We appreciate hard work and value those qualities in our people. All feedback is helpful as we work to develop our management team and... More

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Will keep you slaving even if you don't hit metrics, they just want the blood sweat and tears of whatever you are doing. Uses model to make college students feel they are advancing. They play loud rap music in office to make environment seem cool.

Cons

Don't want to pay you for your work. Uses model to recruit college students who don't know know game because they don't know how noncompetitive it is. Benefits are horrible, leadership is not intelligent up to RVP who is clearly on drugs. They force the employees to put in top reviews to win awards for branding the company, like Best Places to work. They make you give 10s and follow up on it

Advice to Management

Tell the truth about pay, stop praying on innocent college students and

Jul 24, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your review. We strive to remain a top workplace, and routinely evaluate market data in order to ensure competitive compensation. All reviews and surveys are completed at our employees... More

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None. Do not recommend to anyone!

Cons

75% of recruiters never make commission, yet average the company about 3k profit every week.

You need to make the company 24k a month before you can start making commission.

They have little to no leadership training, so most AMs have no idea how to lead their recruiters to be successful.

Leadership uses brainwashing techniques to keep morale up, but most employees do not like actually working there.

Benefits are really bad.

It operates like a fraternity.

Be ready to clap all day for meaningless achievements.

Jul 17, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Here at ProLink, we pride ourselves in our various training programs throughout the company for our producers and back office teams. We continually... More

"recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Brentwood, TN
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Brentwood, TN

I have been working at ProLink Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment in office

Cons

Empty promises to those who work hard

Advice to Management

Be honest

Jun 14, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you value our work environment - we greatly value the ProLink culture! We strive for open communication and honesty with all of our employees... More