Cover image for Proactive Dealer Solutions
Logo

Is this your company?

Add a Review

Proactive Dealer Solutions Employee Reviews about "automotive industry"

Updated Mar 27, 2019

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 71 of over 71 reviews
3.5
73% Recommend to a Friend
82% Approve of CEO

Found 1 of over 71 reviews

3.5
Proactive Dealer Solutions Managing Partners Mike Overy & Lawson Owen (no image)
Mike Overy & Lawson Owen

132 Comments

Consulting

445.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Proactive Dealer Solutions~418420
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Proactive Dealer Solutions? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Proactive Dealer Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Everyone was nice(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management also frequently implements challenges amongst agents to try and increase productivity and morale, but never follow through on prizes and everyone usually ends up stressed and not interested in participating when they occur.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "automotive industry"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

“Overall Good Place to Work”

Nov 7, 2021 - Account Executive/Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked for PDS a little over 4 years. Of course you will have your typical ups and downs however this was a good place to work. Very family oriented, owner is probably one of the best guys I’ve ever worked for and they certainly made me feel like they cared about not only me but their other employees. I did some research and although I felt compensation could be higher it was very much in line with similar companies in this industry. I held a few positions here and they always went above and beyond for me. Not only to make sure I had the tools I needed to succeed but in my personal life as well. Would most definitely recommend this employer to anyone in the automotive industry.

Cons

My absolute only complaint was the the Micromanagement. I personally just don’t think it’s needed when you hire the right people. Oh -PTO should be reevaluated at the 3 year mark, however it was fair. 😂

Continue reading