Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 27, 2019

4.4
Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) CEO Costas Pantelides
Costas Pantelides
  1. "Very nice place to work"

I worked at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) full-time

Pros

Intelligent people, nice office, supportive managers

Cons

No career progression available for me personally

Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)2018-07-09
  2. "Internship"

Former Intern - Intern in Hammersmith, England

I worked at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)

Pros

The company is very flexible in terms of working hours. The atmosphere in the office is great, everybody is friendly and we had some cool activities (like playing board-games after work). There are employees from all kinds of different cultures which sometimes causes some very interesting chats during lunch.

Cons

I can not think of any cons

Advice to Management

Try to focus on the communication between the different departments.

Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)2018-01-25
  3. "Great company to work for!"

I worked at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) full-time

Pros

Great people, friendly environment, good training and development opportunities

Cons

Pay could be better

Advice to Management

Keep salaries in line with market competitors

Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)2017-11-14
  4. "Family feel company with values and positive culture"

Sales in London, England

I worked at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent offices in Hammersmith. Daily Fruit, biscuits, bread along with nice beverages. Great social events. A team of incredibly talented and intelligent people. A truly cutting edge offering with almost exclusively fortune 500 companies.

Cons

Product and business units can be a little disjointed, owing to the complex nature of the product. More product training for all.

Advice to Management

Keep it up - I'll always be very fond of my time there, keep recruiting quality.

Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)2017-11-01
  5. "Nice company to start the career"

Former Intern - Consultant Engineer in London, England

I worked at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) for less than a year

Pros

Cool environment, relaxed people. The treats available in the kitchen all week long are really usefull

Cons

Stagnated careers, slow progress of business in general. I felt like the oldest people in the comapny were not motivated

Advice to Management

Hire new enthusiastic people to come up with better solutions and develop a culture within the company that will people feel at home

Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)2016-11-16
  6. "Software Developer Intern"

Former Intern - Software Engineer Intern in London, England

I worked at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) for less than a year

Pros

Very nice company. People are very clever, friendly and collaborative. Great atmosphere. I enjoyed playing fussbal at lunchtimes. Also very relaxed and flexible. You are responsible for managing your work.

Cons

The pay is quite low, but that does not matter if you are really passionate about software! And other things make up for it.

Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)2016-11-16
  7. "Supportive, Friendly Environment"

I have been working at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)

Pros

The colleagues are very friendly and are supportive to the new-comers. It has a welcoming environment and you will always get help from people around you. One of the great aspect also is that the working hours are flexible- you could come in whenever you want as long as you could finish the work on the day.

Cons

Perhaps would have been good if the lunches are supported by the company. Also, this is just a personal opinion but it would have been great if there is a little gym facilities, even a treadmill within the office.

Advice to Management

As an intern, it would be good if the intern's work could be constantly monitored and reviewed, so that the intern could perhaps stretch a bit more.

Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)2016-09-02

"A great place to work"

Business Development in London, England

I have been working at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)

Pros

I have been with PSE for over 8 years and found them to be a very positive and suppotrtive employer. I have been given considerable training as well as the opportunity to travel (which i enjoy). PSE is a technology innovator that continually looks to deliver market leading technological solutions. PSE appreciates input from all members of staff and works hard to provide an environment that enables all parts of its... business to succeed.

Cons

As an SME with a number of satellite offices there can be occassions where commuincation can be fragmented. While this is something that PSE is trying to address, it does mean that employees need to get involved and make themselves part of the team.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing, keep growing and give your existing employees the chance to grow and develop in to the roles as they become available.

Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)2015-08-04
  9. "Nice but quiet."

I have been working at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very multi-national company and innovative product with prospects of travelling abroad and networking with others in similar industries. Ability to rub elbows with some of the smartest engineers and developers in the industry. Still has a small company feel which means that speaking to directors are very easy. Great for academics and those that love process modelling.

Cons

There is a strong focus on academic and product development which understandably is important, however there seems to be a lack of respect or motivation for the sales team from management. Pin-drop silence is the norm in the office making it hard for sales-people to make calls often feeling vilified from others. For an innovative SME the office atmosphere is not very dynamic or energetic.

Advice to Management

Place relevant groups together, sales, developers, interns etc to allow for easier communication and collaboration. Voice your goals to the company so that we know that we are working towards something greater than just 'make more money'. Make better use of social media and marketing. Apply some of the suggestions given by your employees.

Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)2015-08-12