What people are saying about Procter & Gamble
Googlers & Xooglers
Procter & Gamble
I start at Google next week. I know there's no company dress code. How on average do people dress. For example, the standard dress at P&G for men would be khaki pants and button up long sleeve dress shirt. Rarely will you see a person wearing a t-shirt or suit.
Got a burning question about Procter & Gamble? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Procter & Gamble employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are great and friendly and it's easy to make friends if you are moving there as the majority of people are not from Cincinnati" (in 999 reviews)
- "Good benefit Easy to move around within the company Allows remote or hybrid workers Ok pay if you are in Tech" (in 875 reviews)
- "great culture and flexibility and care" (in 538 reviews)
- "Salaries are good for an average person in Pakistan and rotation is a plus for people who want growth." (in 502 reviews)
- "Good pay & extralegal" (in 455 reviews)
- "Doesn’t care about its employees’ mental health and there’s no work life balance." (in 569 reviews)
- "A good manager helps you progress but a bad manager can totally ruin your career" (in 247 reviews)
- "bad management and politics" (in 238 reviews)
- "Expect to work long hours (50+) without any overtime pay (your colleagues will receive overtime pay)" (in 179 reviews)
- "Too many employees thus career progression will be slow and time based" (in 135 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Procter & Gamble and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 11,359 of over 16K reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Sep 19, 2023ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsMartinsburg, WV
Skill development Resume development Process Focus
Hours Leadership Politics Favoritism Profit Sharing is a joke Lack of transparency with pay (ask your plant managers and B3s how much they get paid total if you want to see them squirm) Leaders have no clue how to build a sustainable facility, everyone is looking for their next career move. If you dont have kids you will subsidize your coworkers who have kids.
Procter & Gamble Reviews FAQs
Procter & Gamble has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 16,364 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Procter & Gamble to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
82% of Procter & Gamble employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Procter & Gamble 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.