Productive Edge Reviews | Glassdoor

Productive Edge Reviews

Found 51 reviews

4.2
Joel Livet

"Great company to work with"

Former Employee - Senior Developer in Ejipura

I worked at Productive Edge full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

1. Parties / team outing 2. Good work life balance 3. Good learning

Cons

1. Indian operation closed unfortunately as company was reliable only on ONE project which is so bad. 2. No proper road map, no proper planning, nobody focused on getting more projects.

Advice to Management

1. Should have focused on getting more long term projects.

Productive Edge2018-09-03
  2. "Good Place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Scrum Master in Bangalore

I worked at Productive Edge full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

great place to work, friendly environment

Cons

unfortunate to close Indian development center, No proper Road-map/Planning

Productive Edge2017-06-07
  3. "Awesome place to work and growth for employee careers"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Productive Edge full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Get to work latest technologies. all team member is very good always stand for any kind of help. No politics from anywhere while communicating with higher people or working team. Work from home option,cab facility one side you can use any time. Lots of growth opportunities both technically as well as professionally. Always caring about employees personal growth which we can get in few companies. Good pay scale and...

Cons

I did not feel any cons in this company.

Advice to Management

Thanks for given opportunity to my career growth.

Productive Edge2017-04-07

"" Employee Friendly Company ""

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Productive Edge

Pros

1. Very friendly work environment & team is very helpful. 2. Employee opinion is valued & Management takes every decision promptly. 3. Engaging work environment is lively & interesting. 4. Getting to know many latest technologies, it helps to be current. 5. Monthly team outing / Team Dinner & Team Engagement activity keep you on your toes. 6. Cab facility for all the employees after Office hours

Cons

Did not find any Cons from my side.

Advice to Management

As of now, Management is doing good. Keep up the good work !!!

Productive Edge2016-10-05

""Great Place to work and a nice beginning for a fresher""

Current Employee - Associate QA Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Productive Edge full-time for more than a year

Pros

It has a great work culture and a caring attitude for all employees.(Employee first Culture) Recognition is the key factor here. Flexibility in time, employee friendly & experienced peer group. Fresher can learn many new technologies. There is a free cab facility after work for commuting from office to Home , which is more helpful. Office is Located in the heart of the city.

Cons

Interview process is bit lengthy. It should have a better cafeteria Considering its prime location.

Advice to Management

As of now PE Leadership team is doing great .keep up the good work.

Productive Edge2016-06-13

"Nothing much great about India office"

I have been working at Productive Edge full-time

Pros

- Decent compensation. - Office location. - Latest technologies being used. - Flexible timings.

Cons

- Reviews here are little hyped. - Policies are getting stringent. - WFH option is very much restricted. - No cab facility given, cabs given only after 8.30 in the night. - No office canteen. - Supporting US team is tough job.

Advice to Management

- Understand India office requirements and capabilities of your employees. - Restricting WFH is not really a good idea, it would help employees as well as Organization as people here are working with US teams.

Productive Edge2016-04-27

"Good To Go!!"

I have been working at Productive Edge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Guaranteed with Good Salary, Work-life balance, company sponsored weekend parties, cab with limitations, free and open culture which make way to learn and grow. Always hunt for expertise candidates to fit into their roles in order to deliver the best in class results.

Cons

Will be great if India office could be added with more infrastructure amenities

Advice to Management

Add more people to India office

Productive Edge2015-12-08
  8. "Lots of growth opportunities and work-life balance"

I have been working at Productive Edge full-time

Pros

- Chance to work on latest technologies. - Work life balance. - Inspiring, supportive and easily approachable leadership team. - Lots of growth opportunities both technically as well as professionally. - Balanced mix of work and fun with regular team outings and events. - Talented and helpful people. - Work from home option. - No micro-management. - No politics.

Cons

- Cab service only after 10 PM. This is a big concern considering Bangalore's traffic situation especially for employees who live far from the office. Good thing is that the cut off time is under discussion and most probably will be brought down to 8/9PM. - No canteen.

Advice to Management

There are still a few concerns on the infrastructure front which is understandable as the Bangalore branch is still relatively new. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Productive Edge2015-11-11
  9. "" Be an Edger & Get a Professional Roller Coaster Ride in the Long Run ""

Current Employee - Senior Quality Analyst in Bangalore

I have been working at Productive Edge full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Just to clear to the air , Its not a Startup ecosystem. Productive Edge Started their operation in 2008 @ Chicago , USA . Now they made their presence felt at 3 location ( Minsk - Belarus , Odessa - Russia ) & Bangalore , India starting 2015. 2. PE Bangalore office is located at heart of the City which will give you a hassle-free commuting experience to office. 3. Gratifying Compensation & Salary Structure ....

Cons

1. There is some loopholes in HR policy in regards to Employee benefits . 2. No Cafeteria type food facility.

Advice to Management

1. You guys are stalwarts , awe-inspiring & doing great job. Keep up the good work which will set the tone for decades to Come. 2. Please expedite the HR processes depicting Indian policy which will bring cheers in the years to come

Productive Edge2015-09-30
  10. "Smartest group of guys I've worked with"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago

I have been working at Productive Edge full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Fast paced, challenging but extremely fulfilling work. We get to play with the best technologies out there to solve real world problems with the newest approaches. When it comes to solutions- I can proof anything I want and pitch it. The nature of our projects are awesome and I get to work with some of the best people in Chicago. My team, despite sometimes long hours, is what keeps me here.

Cons

We are growing at such a pace we maybe need more office space. Sometimes the client's timeline satisfaction comes first.

Advice to Management

Consistency.

Productive Edge2014-02-07