Found 5 of over 23 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
20 hours ago
How to beat the sedentary life... when your job requires you to be sedentary? I work long hours, high pressure, etc. Average 10h a day, often more. It's just the result of working in projects with high intensity short deadlines. Time I rest is time I have to make up for later. There are many days where I finish at night and all day I've only moved from my desk to the kitchen and to the bathroom. Needless to say this is very unhealthy. How do you all beat this?
Got a burning question about Proekspert? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Proekspert employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Reviews about "colleague"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Oct 16, 2013Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsTallinn
Smart and outgoing colleagues who are very easy to get along with, various different projects from small to large-scale and enterprise scale, cool events and gatherings after hours (2-3-day summer event, Christmas party with a date, bowling, karting, celebrations of successes that turn out to be great parties with lots of memories), flat management hierarchy (you can always casually talk to the CEO), very flexible hours and conditions, unique company culture, location of the offices (both in Tallinn and Tartu).
Not many bonuses, it's a service-providing company, so there are more constraints than in a product company (both financial and conceptual).
- 5.0Sep 30, 2022Product OwnerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearTallinn
There is always room to improve yourself. Everyone knows their responsibility. All the colleagues support your development.
Nothing much to write as a con
- 4.0Mar 27, 2020Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsTallinn
- Flat hierarchy - Smart colleagues - Possibility to work remotely - Profit-sharing - Fun events - Sports allowance - Very good work/life balance
- It's an outsourcing company. If a project gets completed or cancelled, an employee is put into the so-called incubator until something else comes up (in the best case scenario) or gets laid off - Not much freedom on the final product - Slightly below average salaries - Might seem financially unstable at times
- 4.0Jul 17, 2020DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsTallinn
Flat structure A lot of smart and awesome colleagues Opportunity to have good work/life balance The flexible way of working
Projects are pretty similar No career opportunities Everything happens very slow