Proekspert Employee Reviews about "people"
96% would recommend to a friend
(7 total reviews)
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 7 of over 23 reviews
Updated Jul 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Nov 2, 2018Software ArchitectCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsTallinn
- Flat structure. No middle-managers. No bosses. Noone telling you, what to do - Intelligent creative people. Without the shackles of micro-management, creativity can flourish. - Cooperation instead of competition. You will always find help, noone is out to get you. Instead, everyone has the same goal: be the best (as a group of people) and change the world. - Employee centric culture. The well-being of the employee is of utmost importance. Happy employee is a productive employee, often going the extra mile without being asked. - Innovation forefront. How about predicting resource usage via historical data ? How about UX (user experience) of your work environment or culture ? How about discovering services you can provide that you haven't thought about yet ?
- Still a bit drag from history from being a software house. Some projects are more about regular software coding than innovation and creativity. - Regionally a bit above average salary. If you look just for higher pay, then there might be better places. - I'd really like to add a third point... but at the moment I cannot think of any :/4
- 5.0Feb 22, 2023Employee Wellbeing SpecialistCurrent Employee
Nice company to work for. Great people and culture. A lot of fun activities to participate in.
Update their benefits package, but it is under a review already ;)
- 5.0Mar 31, 2018Product OwnerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearTallinn
Best work culture in Estonia. It's bossless company - no managers looking over your shoulder. Cool office spaces and cool people.
Salaries aren't too high. It's bossless company.