Professional Research Consultants Reviews | Glassdoor

Professional Research Consultants Reviews

Updated Jul 1, 2019

Found 47 reviews

3.2
Professional Research Consultants CEO Joe M. Inguanzo, PhD (no image)
Joe M. Inguanzo, PhD
  1. "Fantastic place to work!"

I have been working at Professional Research Consultants full-time

Pros

VERY flexible and strive to help maintain work/life balance

Cons

Insurance is a little pricey

Professional Research Consultants2018-08-23

March 11, 2019PRC

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! PRC is dedicated to providing an excellent workplace.

2. "Flexible hours"

Current Employee - Bilingual Phone Interviewer in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Professional Research Consultants part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible hours, paid holidays, friendly culture

Cons

repetitive work, angry respondents, verbatim scripts

Professional Research Consultants2019-07-02

July 11, 2019PRC

Thank you for your review. PRC thanks you for your commitment to making healthcare excellent!

3. "job"

Former Employee - Telephone Interviewer

I worked at Professional Research Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

I enjoyed the atmoshire and the people i worked with

Cons

I have no cons with this job

Professional Research Consultants2019-06-17

June 24, 2019PRC

Thanks for stopping by to leave a review! Happy you had a positive experience working with the PRC team.

4. "Great people, poor outlook"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I worked at Professional Research Consultants full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great employees who care about their jobs, casual atmosphere

Cons

Poor job outlook, low pay, no bonuses, expensive benefits

Advice to Management

review benefits/pay plans/bonuses because everyone everyone is overworked and underpaid.

Professional Research Consultants2019-04-24

April 28, 2019PRC

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. PRC has great empathetic people. Coming to work is enjoyable when you have great teammates. It helps our business to thrive. We do evaluate the benefit package to remain in line with the market. However, we also understand that our comp/benefits might not have been what you were looking for.

5. "Dead End"

Former Employee - Interviewer

I worked at Professional Research Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

Supervisors are kind and interesting. They try hard to keep morale up. Limited flexibility, but there is some at least.

Cons

Terrible pay, zero ability to grow or move forward, the business model itself is outdated and stale. The physical locations are really bad. The work environment and culture is abysmal.

Advice to Management

Longevity should be rewarded, it takes a special person to do this work long term. Doing it with kindness, consistency, and grace, while still following scripting and HIPAA requirements should be rewarded with yearly raises, at minimum.

Professional Research Consultants2019-03-07

March 8, 2019PRC

Thank you for your review. We agree that our supervisory staff is top notch. They are caring and have outstanding customer service skills. We’re disappointed to hear that your time with PRC was not what you wanted for it to be. PRC appreciates all of the teammates that have committed themselves to making healthcare excellent. We highly value service and recognize the skill and talent of our team. We’ve improved Interviewer pay, implementing a system that allows for excellent work to be fairly rewarded. Also, we strive to provide growth and development, with many associates advancing through the organization. Our culture thrives on courtesy and respect. We appreciate that you took the time to send your comments. Feedback allows us to continue working hard to maintain an excellent workplace.

"ehhhh"

Current Employee - Interviewer in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Professional Research Consultants full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

very kind supervisor staff. flexible scheduling

Cons

awful pay system. loyalty is not rewarded at all.

Advice to Management

respect long term employees and compensate them more fairly

Professional Research Consultants2019-03-05

March 8, 2019PRC

Thank you for your review. We’re happy to hear your positive remarks regarding our staff and flexible scheduling. Regarding the Interviewer pay system, we appreciate your comments as we continually review and improve our processes. Our revised pay system was thoughtfully created after much research, including discussions with Interviewing teammates. It rewards individual outcomes in producing quality work for our clients. Longevity is advantageous due to experience in the job, while the revised system also allows an excellent Interviewer to shine regardless of their length of service. We absolutely value longevity and are ecstatic about your 8+ years of service! We continue to offer rewards and recognition celebrating the commitment our teammates have to PRC. If you have questions regarding the pay system, please grab some time with your supervisor. They would be happy to discuss.

"Freedom to do work and explore new ideas, but not much feedback"

Current Employee - Statistical Analyst in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Professional Research Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Freedom to work as please -Interesting work, but monotonous

Cons

-Not much attention from management -No upward mobility

Professional Research Consultants2019-01-24

January 25, 2019PRC

PRC really appreciates your review. We value receiving feedback and we also value giving feedback. Seeing that you are a current employee, we'd like to hear from you, if you're comfortable. Whether it be with your manager or HR, time to talk could be beneficial! We're always looking to improve our processes, give employees the feedback they need, and create opportunities for growth.

8. "phone interviewer"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I worked at Professional Research Consultants part-time for less than a year

Pros

good benefits for employees. full kitchen and fridges provided. Earned break times are fair.

Cons

part time employees are not able to change much in cubicles

Professional Research Consultants2018-07-24

July 26, 2018PRC

PRC is always looking to improve the employee experience. Feedback helps and we thank you for taking the time to write a review!

9. "Telephone Interviewer"

I worked at Professional Research Consultants part-time

Pros

They had paid time off immediately. PRC paid over minimum wage.

Cons

The job was very repetitive.

Professional Research Consultants2018-07-13

July 16, 2018PRC

Thank you for submitting a review! We find our PTO program to be valuable for all employees, part-time and full-time. Having access to PTO fairly soon after hire allows for great employee work-life balance. Thank you for your contribution to making healthcare excellent.

10. "Good place to work"

Pros

They have very flexable scheduling for part time employees. The do provide food if you work Sundays and fun activities.

Cons

For full time employees the rate of pay isn't enough. If you want to move departments or become a supervisor you will take a decrease if you are anywhere about the base pay.

Professional Research Consultants2018-07-09

July 16, 2018PRC

It’s great to hear from you and we’re happy that you recommend PRC. PRC has always maintained a flexible workplace. It’s important to us, as well as our fun and friendly culture. Regarding pay, PRC continues to evaluate pay per position and we thank you for your comments.

Found 47 reviews