Proforma Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst

Proforma Analyst Reviews

Updated Jun 3, 2019

5.0
Proforma CEO Vera Muzzillo (no image)
Vera Muzzillo
  1. "Leadership with Values"

Current Employee - Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The leadership and executive team communicate the company values openly and use those values on a daily basis. Collaboration and transparency are the norm. They walk the talk. They treat people fairly and equitably. This is a large company that is truly run like a small family owned business.

Cons

It's great to be a part of a growing technology company. More press about our company in Tampa would be nice.

Advice to Management

Monthly and quarterly updates are great. Keep them going.

Proforma2019-06-04

"great company"

Former Employee - Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Proforma full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very engaged in employees' needs at every level, fast paced working environment, excellent leadership and feedback on job performance

Cons

At times it was assumed employees knew details that were not made clear regarding company norms and expectations, and communication with employees was often lacking

Advice to Management

Communicate and make sure employees know the way Proforma is structured - it can be very confusing for new employees. Overall, this is my only complaint and it didn't affect my enjoyment working there.

Proforma2018-10-02

"Best Location"

Current Employee - Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I saw a recent review of a former Tampa based employee about our location on Davis Islands. That person is right that this is a great company with a solid future. They are very wrong in my opinion about our location. I love all the convenient restaurants and shops. I love being near the water.

Cons

Parking could be better but at least it is free.

Advice to Management

I hope you can continue to keep our team here on Davis Islands.

Proforma2017-10-09

"Knowledge is power"

Current Employee - Senior Business Operations Analyst in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Vera Muzzillo our CEO and Brian Carothers our CTO spent quality time with our team this week. I am very impressed with their leadership and vision.

Cons

The few negative people now have better information and seem to be more positive.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to take some time every 6 months or so to visit the Cleveland team and keep us up to date.

Proforma2017-09-30

"Great People and Business model"

Former Employee - Junior QA Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Proforma full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people who work there are amazing. I quickly made friends with the fellow Junior QA employees as well as our bosses and employees in different departments. I liked the office locations on Davis island as it was easy to get to around good restaurants. I am young and was a new employee to Proforma so naturally I was pretty low in the company but I still had lots of meetings with the CTO and CEO and they immediately remembered my name and gave me direction for the work I should be doing which I feel I would not have received from the Highest managers at any other multimillion dollar company.

Cons

Could use some better parking as the offices are located near many other busy businesses and restaurants. They are such a big company and have so many employees that they gave me one of their older computers to work on, wasn't a hindrance to my work but wasn't top of line either.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

Proforma2017-08-14

"IT- Challenging yet rewarding job with a great team"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than a year

Pros

While in my Senior year at college, I had every intention of joining a well-known fortune 500 company post-graduation. But, to my surprise, Proforma came on my radar and quickly impressed me. I turned down my other offers and took my chance with a smaller company. Well, I am so happy that I did. I started as a QA Analyst, which I did for a year, before receiving a promotion to ‘Business Analyst’. I’m highlighting this as my #1 PRO for Proforma because hard work here does pay off. At any other company I would not expect the same level of exposure, employee feedback and assistance along the way. There is a good balance of individual work (to highlight your own abilities) and team work (to feel part of something bigger). I really enjoy the team I work with and hope I continue to provide the value they deserve out of an employee.

Cons

Because of the unique nature of the industry, the learning curve at Proforma can be steep for most. This means to progress professionally you have to be prepared to push yourself mentally. Personally, I love this challenge and love learning something new at work every day.

Advice to Management

Our current IT team is great, don't settle for anything less than the best in the future.

"Proforma review"

Former Employee - Junior QA Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Proforma full-time for less than a year

Pros

Every employee who works for this company are driven, easy going people and that makes for a great work environment. The location is great on Davis Island and there are lots of great places to eat. Management is great from top to bottom and everyone is working to continually improve the company.

Cons

Work can get a little hectic as there are a lot of moving pieces, but that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Advice to Management

Continue with what you are doing.

Proforma2017-08-11

"Summer QA Analyst Intern"

QA Analyst/Tester

I have been working at Proforma

Pros

I was excited to become a Quality Assurance Analyst at Proforma and be directly working with their industry platform. Through my experience I worked closely with upper level management and quickly overcame the necessary learning curve. In order to succeed in this position you need to have an open mind and attention to detail.

Cons

Understanding the processes of the company takes a little bit of time

Proforma2017-08-14

"High Quality Experience with a High Quality Atmosphere"

Former Intern - QA Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Proforma for more than a year

Pros

Proforma is working on groundbreaking technology, and I have been very fortunate as an intern to be apart of this work. I have had the opportunity to work with the CEO and CTO personally. Both of these individuals are brilliant individuals with very strong critical thinking skills. Their guidance and direction helped bring me to a strong understanding of how this system, and systems like the one they are developing, should work. I will use this knowledge to my benefit in the future.

Cons

The Proforma IT department is a friendly, but fast-paced environment. I would say this work is not very everyone as it requires high level thinking, conceptual understanding, and a will to help the company and the people this company serves.

Advice to Management

My best advice I could give to management would be to continue to work hands-on with interns. This internship has given me an experience I could not find anywhere else, and the opportunity I was given to work with C-level executives allowed me to push myself in ways other internships cannot.

Proforma2017-08-04
  10. "An Engaging Learning Environment"

Current Intern - Junior QA Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Proforma

Pros

Interns are giving important tasks that directly affect the quality of the company. Proforma exudes a culture that focuses on improvement. Even when mistakes are made, there is a heavy focus on positive reinforcement rather than being yelled at. Small things like taking time out of the workday to celebrate birthdays really portrayed the strong values this company holds. The family like atmosphere and the opportunity to express my opinions made this the best internship I've had to date.

Cons

Some of the tasks were repetitive, but that comes with the job.

Proforma2017-08-04