Proforma Junior QA Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

Proforma Junior QA Analyst Reviews

Updated Aug 14, 2017

5.0
Proforma CEO Vera Muzzillo (no image)
Vera Muzzillo

"Great People and Business model"

Former Employee - Junior QA Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Proforma full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people who work there are amazing. I quickly made friends with the fellow Junior QA employees as well as our bosses and employees in different departments. I liked the office locations on Davis island as it was easy to get to around good restaurants. I am young and was a new employee to Proforma so naturally I was pretty low in the company but I still had lots of meetings with the CTO and CEO and they immediately remembered my name and gave me direction for the work I should be doing which I feel I would not have received from the Highest managers at any other multimillion dollar company.

Cons

Could use some better parking as the offices are located near many other busy businesses and restaurants. They are such a big company and have so many employees that they gave me one of their older computers to work on, wasn't a hindrance to my work but wasn't top of line either.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

Proforma2017-08-14

"Proforma review"

Former Employee - Junior QA Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Proforma full-time for less than a year

Pros

Every employee who works for this company are driven, easy going people and that makes for a great work environment. The location is great on Davis Island and there are lots of great places to eat. Management is great from top to bottom and everyone is working to continually improve the company.

Cons

Work can get a little hectic as there are a lot of moving pieces, but that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Advice to Management

Continue with what you are doing.

Proforma2017-08-11
  3. "An Engaging Learning Environment"

Current Intern - Junior QA Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Proforma

Pros

Interns are giving important tasks that directly affect the quality of the company. Proforma exudes a culture that focuses on improvement. Even when mistakes are made, there is a heavy focus on positive reinforcement rather than being yelled at. Small things like taking time out of the workday to celebrate birthdays really portrayed the strong values this company holds. The family like atmosphere and the opportunity to express my opinions made this the best internship I've had to date.

Cons

Some of the tasks were repetitive, but that comes with the job.

Proforma2017-08-04