Proforma Reviews | Glassdoor

Proforma Reviews

Updated Feb 13, 2020

4.3
Proforma CEO Vera Muzzillo (no image)
Vera Muzzillo
  1. "Great place to grow as a software developer."

Current Employee - Web Developer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at Proforma for around two years. I started my software development career here. They have a great system for on boarding new devs, they care about your growth and development. There are great mentors there who will actually help you learn. Family atmosphere.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Proforma2020-02-14
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Accounting Clerk in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The industry we service in both print products and promotional items is so diverse its next to impossible to summarize just what our franchised locations sell, and yet our managers and marketing specialists have integrated some powerful tools that makes sourcing and selling a host of components easy to accomplish. Often times I've talked about problems with other industry participants and have learned how our company takes the challenges and addresses them head on and have procedures in place to help our clients and customers purchase effortlessly and efficiently. Over the years I've seen a lot of companies proof products incorrectly, fail to meet specs, even distort very precisely written PO's. That said, it's satisfying to have a finely tuned support network to minimize and virtually eliminate errors so that our customers and clients are pleased with materials they use for events and marketing that accomplish their purposes.

Cons

In recent years, Proforma has developed some very powerful software to facilitate the growth and consolidation of players in our industry. Some of the existing distributorships that have aligned themselves with Proforma have had to integrate their data into our software which has not been without effort, but once accomplished really services the highly detailed needs of our customers.

Proforma2020-02-10
  3. "Great, Innovative Company"

I have been working at Proforma full-time

Pros

Proforma has invested a lot of money and time into creating the best Business Management software in their industry and each employee has been involved to some extent. The company promotes a family atmosphere and top management's doors are always open.

Cons

There are some employees that seem to be dis-interested and are merely collecting a paycheck.

Proforma2020-01-31
  4. "Technology at it's Highest"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Proforma' s advancement in technology is putting them a huge step above the others. The new system being implemented will save unlimited time for both the owners and the employees. It is amazing and rewarding to be a part of this huge step forward for out company.

Cons

No cons at this time

Proforma2020-01-20
  5. "Great Company. Heavily Invested in Technology"

Current Employee - Business Processor in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The company is really trying to differentiate itself in terms of technology. Proforma is committed to making its members enjoy their best business success. This is done through technology and this is super exciting. I am enjoying the changes taking place.

Cons

Really nothing to complain about at this time.

Proforma2019-12-23
  6. "Industry Leader"

Current Employee - Manager in Independence, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Fun, challenging, dynamic, fast-paced work environment -Industry leading business management system being released 11/11/19 -Significant opportunity to be involved in the development of the above business management system -Significant opportunity to learn new skills/tasks/etc. -Engaged leadership team -Aggressive growth strategy -World class vendor partners

Cons

-Work environment not for everyone. Need to be productive and flexible, have attention to detail, demonstrate a sense of urgency and be willing to be part of a cohesive team.

Proforma2019-09-09
  7. "Fun, exciting and challenging"

Current Employee - Current Employee

I have been working at Proforma full-time

Pros

Proforma is a great place to work and build a career. The work is challenging in a good way and very rewarding. The culture is fun and the company listens to the staff. Management really looks out for their team members. Communication is really improving with monthly company meetings.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at this time

Proforma2019-08-29
  8. "Experienced marketing professionals with top notch service and quality products"

Current Employee - Production Coordinator/Customer Specialist in Wayne, PA

I have been working at Proforma part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The owner is awesome and sincerely cares about customer satisfaction. The team is a well-oiled machine! Creative solutions offered generously to solve customers marketing needs, on time and on budget. Fun, friendly, and professional place to work.

Cons

Nothing particular at this time.

Proforma2019-08-14
  9. "technology"

Current Employee - Support Center Employee

I have been working at Proforma full-time

Pros

Each year Proforma continues to improve / invest in ways to provide the best service to its distributor members. This year, they're rolling out a new technology that the company developed and it's a cutting edge business management platform that will not only provide benefits to its current distributor members, but will also attract new members to the system and provide great ongoing job and advancement opportunities to employees !

Cons

be prepared to work - don't just show up

Proforma2019-07-19

"Supportive + Encouraging"

Current Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Independence, OH

I have been working at Proforma part-time for less than a year

Pros

Proforma has a small company feel, but offers room to grow. I've never felt stifled in terms of learning and development and I'm surrounded by people who are supportive & self-driven. I also really enjoy the flexibility and casual nature of the working environment.

Cons

I'm encouraged to speak openly about cons/improvement opportunities, so none to mention here.

Proforma2019-07-08

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 234 reviews