Proforma Support Center Staff Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Support Center Staff

Proforma Support Center Staff Reviews

Updated May 26, 2017

1.5
Proforma CEO Vera Muzzillo (no image)
Vera Muzzillo

"Misdirected Concern"

Support Center Staff in Independence, OH

I have been working at Proforma for more than a year

Pros

Proforma has been a good company to work for. I, personally, have learned many skills that I would not have learned otherwise. I've been given opportunities to expand my responsibilities (not expand my pay), and have met people I hope to know for the rest of my life.

Cons

Right now, the company is worried about its "online presence" but you would think they'd be worried about WHY the same complaints keep popping up in these reviews. Instead of having 10+ employees post positive reviews to cover up the negative ones...why don't you address the issues among your staff? Why do people keep saying there is a problem with the leadership? Why do you employees keep noting that the company pays well below industry average? Why are your employees feeling disposable and under-appreciated? If you can address these problems within the company, then you wouldn't have to worry about a bad review and could create a workplace where your employees want to be.

Advice to Management

LISTEN to the reviews. Don't try to hide them. Your employees are trying to speak to you, but are obviously fearful about it. Proforma COULD be great, if you start listening. We have the opportunity to be a trending, successful, $1B a year company with an energetic, happy team. You hold all of the cards here and posting 10 positive reviews in one day is just another way of blowing your people off and telling them that their concerns are unimportant and will never be addressed.

Proforma2015-12-17

"Enough is Enough"

Current Employee - Support Center Staff in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good people, decent health benefits

Cons

No bereavement. Very low holiday and vacation days. Poor senior leadership, especially in IT. No work from home or flexible work policies (pretty much all the cons for being salary without any of the associated pros like being treated like an adult and flexing schedule as needed for personal life). Complete lack of respect and empathy for employees. Pay way below standard and not aligned to job responsibilities.

Advice to Management

The majority of the company’s issues are a direct result of someone who micromanages everything, especially the IT upgrade, to the nth degree. No one has the authority to make even the smallest or simplest decisions. My advice: Get out of the way and let people do their jobs. Empower them to make decisions appropriate to their title and responsibilities. If they can’t or won’t work and lead accordingly, get rid of them. We will never get to $1billion operating the way we do today. You can’t make every, single, decision. I guess it’s your prerogative to continue to do so, but you are putting the final nails in the coffin. This business will implode and fail if we continue down this track. Find another development vendor (current one is intentionally milking you for everything you have and wasting $/resources we need to support the owners) and focus on the owners and growing the business. Bring back the old IT manager. He knew what he was doing. Your insistence on over managing everything down to how many paper clips we are allowed to buy this week has prevented you from seeing the big picture and realizing the wheels fell off the bus a long time ago. Or, maybe you have noticed but your ego prevents you from acknowledging the sparks that are flying from the rims.

Proforma2017-05-26

"Proforma - Up to their Usual Tricks"

Support Center Staff

I worked at Proforma

Pros

Similar to Santa's annual visit, Proforma forces employees to write positive reviews to counteract all of the truthful negative reports that real employees make about what a dysfunctional dictatorship Proforma actually is.

Cons

Proforma's efforts to rig these reviews are so clumsy as to be laughable.

Advice to Management

There is no advice to offer to a leadership that pursues such a scheme. Next time, try to space out your fake reviews so that your scheme is less noticeable.

Proforma2015-12-17

"Awful Place to Work"

Current Employee - Support Center Staff in Independence, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The pros listed in other comments is probably because the Founder and/or CEO told them to. They are notorious for asking employees to lie to make them look good.

Cons

Poor moral. Dysfunctional culture. Hostility in the workplace. Leadership team members bad mouth past and current employees. There is no backbone from any management team member...specifically the president. The Founder and CEO are underhanded operators.

Advice to Management

Get some backbone.

Proforma2014-08-28