Proforma Support Staff Employee Reviews | Glassdoor

Proforma Support Staff Employee Reviews

Updated Dec 15, 2015

4.4
Proforma CEO Vera Muzzillo (no image)
Vera Muzzillo
1 Rating

"Support Center Review"

Current Employee - Support Staff Employee in Independence, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I’ve been working in the Support Center for 6 years. I can’t imagine working anywhere else! My boss truly listens to me and his staff. He frequently passes our ideas on to the founder and president. If he gets negative feedback, he protects his staff. If the feedback is positive, he’s the first to praise his staff and give them credit. As with any job, sometimes you have to put in a little extra time, but it’s worth it once you realize what the company does. We don’t just sell printing and promotional products, we also sell dreams and make them a reality. Each person in the Support Center has a direct impact on the 700+ small business owners in the Proforma family. Those people count on us for support and I enjoy seeing business owners quadruple their sales by using our tools, resources and guidance. It’s an absolute gift knowing that I am helping people become successful and grow their businesses.

Cons

You’re helping 700+ small business owners create and realize their dreams. I don’t understand how anyone can find something negative about that. If you don’t like helping people succeed and realize their dreams, then this isn’t the company for you.

Advice to Management

Over the past couple of years, management has made a sincere effort to improve the attitudes and moral of the staff. For example; monthly team building events, rewarding employees for submitting improvement ideas, and staff giveaways like custom apparel. Keep up the great work!

Proforma2015-12-15

"Stay away"

Current Employee - Support Staff Employee in Independence, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great concept and fantastic people

Cons

Executive team is a joke. They back up the founder's shady practices. Founder treats everyone like dirt and constantly swears at them and threatens their jobs. You are expected to work 24/7-if you receive an email from the founder, regardless of time, you are expected to answer within 1 hour. If not, he gets upset. Even at 11pm! Extremely high turnover with the employees that have direct contact with the founder. If he was to take a step back and not interact with the employees so much, the company would do much better. He is the reason Proforma has not grown to over $500 million.

Advice to Management

Grow a back bone and stand up to the founder.

Proforma2013-10-02