Progress Residential Resident Relation Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor

Progress Residential Resident Relations Specialist Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2019

Found 3 reviews

1.2
Progress Residential CEO Charles Mueller (no image)
Charles Mueller

"Making Progress!"

Current Employee - Resident Relation Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Progress Residential full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been with the company since January 2017. Within that time I have witnessed a lot of changes for the better. Senior Management has taken heed to many employee concerns from that past and are quickly making the necessary adjustments. The company is growing rapidly, and the work environment is diverse, professional, fun and improving daily. I'm looking forward to what this company's future holds and I hope to... be a part of it!

Cons

Better communication between departments (which has already made drastic improvement).

Advice to Management

We're heading in the right direction. Let's keep this momentum going!

Progress Residential2017-06-21

Progress Residential Response

January 18, 2018Marketing

Thank you for your feedback!

"Avoid if Possible"

Current Employee - Resident Relation Specialist

I have been working at Progress Residential full-time for more than a year

Pros

Started out a decent work environment and deteriorated fast due to terrible, and nepotistic hired managers.

Cons

Terrible management, lazy inefficient managers, terrible salary, terrible promotion potential, Fort Lauderdale office staffed by Nepotistic, lazy, and abusive managers. HR department is corrupt and a joke and does nothing to help non-managerial employees. Large turn over rates for non-managerial staff based on these factors.

Advice to Management

Fire all management to include regional management and start afresh.

Progress Residential2019-07-26

"Good pay but just not worth it."

Former Employee - Resident Relations Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Progress Residential full-time for less than a year

Pros

Environment with team is great. Atmosphere is very relaxed and the culture they have created within the office is fun and they do make sure to show appreciation sometimes.

Cons

For one thing it's just too far. Second, upper management, including the COO Hench has ZERO clue about what goes on behind closed doors and what our day to day tasks include. The money is good but honestly the amount of issues you go through internally and with the residents makes it no longer worth it anymore. The stress and pressure they put on you is remarkable and I honestly got tired of the drama. Team leads... talk about each other, talk about us and talk about other departments. The Director acts oblivious to the drama and only care about numbers. HR isn't really there for you especially when they are friends with certain people and actually act against their job description. This company cares about their residents 20% of the time and more focused on taking money from them the rest of the time. Every resident from every market has the same issues and complaints yet the company still acted like we are just as good as any other company. Honestly they feel threatened that Waypoint and Invitation merged so now Progress need to step it up or get left behind. People are dropping (quitting) left and right so you would think this company would realize something is wrong.

Advice to Management

LISTEN and acknowledge what is being told to you by your employees! Stop having all these trainings and meetings when the market still are not on the same page it makes no sense! Take more responsibility as a company and stop ripping these people off!

Progress Residential2017-09-02