Progrexion Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.3
Jeff Johnson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "You make sales and make good money" (in 11 reviews)

• "Great Environment, fun atmosphere, good product, good benefits, good pay potential, as a company makes efforts to be upstanding and honest" (in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • "like if someone who is technically a corporate employee working from a call center location" (in 28 reviews)

• "You have to convince people they need credit repair" (in 19 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Rented out 2 theaters for all their employees and our Plus ones to watch Infinity War"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID

I have been working at Progrexion (More than a year)

Pros

They take the time to get to know their employees and care about them

Cons

Allow some flexibility with schedules ,

Advice to Management

Keep taking the time to know your front line employees

May 15, 2018 – Corporate Communications Team

We’re so glad you and your plus one enjoyed attending our company event. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If you haven’t already talked to your site management about schedule flexibility... More

"Huge improvements lately"

Current Employee - IT Field Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - IT Field Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Progrexion full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Open PTO policy, great management (new CIO is fantastic), feels like management truly cares, great benefits

Cons

Under budgeted IT department, difficult to advance infrastructure since marketing projects always take priority

Advice to Management

Marketing is useless without the infrastructure to run it.

"Still a Best-Place-To-Work!"

I have been working at Progrexion full-time

Pros

Progrexion sells a life-changing product. Its hardworking sales reps can change their own lives by selling a life-changing product.

Cons

Progrexion has experienced the growing pains many companies face.

Advice to Management

Don't lose sight of the human component and it's importance as you forge ahead as an industry leader. Get back to your roots that make the company unique and exciting.

4. "Fine"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in La Sal, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in La Sal, UT

I worked at Progrexion full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay was pretty good not bad

Cons

Felt like long drawn out hours

"It's a great place if you're into favoritism / nepotism or just like to grind to the point of exhaustion"

I worked at Progrexion full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you're just looking for a sales job, where you can grind your way to a great paycheck, this is a pretty good place to be. You'll be hard pressed to find better pay for a mid-level sales position. $2-3K paychecks are possible with some actually earning $4,5, or 6K every check.

Cons

It's seriously nothing but a grind. You're tethered to your phone, unless you invest in a wireless headset, and even then you have to spend a good bulk of your time there dealing with the cast of Breaking Bad who don't understand why they need to fix their credit when they want a loan / car / house. Some of the mid-level management are decent people, but a lot of them have high school mentality and act clique-ish. Others are very political and will blacklist a person they don't like. Those types are cowardly weasels who use dishonest covers for their motivation, instead of telling the truth. This is plainly a job and not a career. Don't plan on spending more than a year or two here. Hone your sales skills and then go somewhere else where you'll be treated better, paid better and truly given the opportunity for advancement.

Advice to Management

Focus on developing and keeping talent. If you did, you wouldn't have to spend so much money training new classes of trainees every single week. What's the point of training a bunch that you know you're going to lose half of in the first month or two and another half over the next six months? Why not spend time hiring quality individuals, and fighting to KEEP them instead of treating them like cannon fodder to be used up and tossed away? Why not seek to promote those who are talented and skilled--and not just those who brown nose the right people and kiss the ring of the executives in the Ivory Tower? *sits and waits for the canned generic response from HR*

"Great Organization"

I have been working at Progrexion full-time

Pros

Work life balance
    Work recognition
    Relaxed work atmosphere

Cons

No Cons to Share so far

May 30, 2018 – Project Manager

Thanks for the quick review!

"Great company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

I have been working at Progrexion full-time

Pros

Progrexion is such a fun company to work for. They are always feeding us, running fun games and contests, and giving away prizes. The hours are great, and as a sales agent you can make a lot of money, which is awesome!

Cons

It would be nice if they gave more time off in the first year. A little over a week isn't quite enough for a full year when you are working full-time.

May 21, 2018 – Project Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We’re excited you’re enjoying our Idaho location! At Progrexion, PTO is not the only type of leave an employee may take. We also track unplanned... More

"Great Company to Work For!"

I have been working at Progrexion full-time

Pros

So the best part about working here is that they care. We are not just another number, we are like family. They have great pay, great benefits, and so much more. I love getting up and coming to work every morning.

Cons

What job doesn't have a few things people dislike, but all you have to do is voice your concerns to management and they will do what they can to help you out. Seriously they care.

May 30, 2018 – Project Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It’s great to hear that our teams are keeping our people happy and continuing our “work week family” mentality!

"Great job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

I have been working at Progrexion full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is a good job. Plenty of contests for free food different prizes including money loaded on a card that I can use anywhere. The paycheck is descent too.

Cons

medical benefits aren’t the best but it’s still insurance.

May 15, 2018 – Communications Team

Thanks for taking time to leave a review! Progrexion is constantly trying to find ways to better our insurance. We’d love to know more about what you’d like to see change. Please visit your site HR... More

10. "Not right for everyone"

Former Employee - Sales Re in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Sales Re in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Progrexion full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Health Benefits and Positive Environment

Cons

Poor pay scale and somewhat sketchy process for how their transfers and sales work

May 30, 2018 – Project Manager

While no job is perfect for everyone, Progrexion strives to create a positive environment for its employees. We do so in a variety of ways: we provide extra coaching support for employees who need... More