KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

3.8
Progrexion CEO Mike DeVico
Mike DeVico

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "the pay can be good(in 63 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with who are willing to pitch in and help one another(in 47 reviews)
  • "Accommodating to remote work from home(in 36 reviews)
  • "Great benefits!(in 31 reviews)
  • "The money can be good as long as your good at sales and stay on the phones.(in 31 reviews)
Cons
  • "Senior leadership is a 'do it the way we always have' type of mentality.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Sales Managers have been in positions for 5(in 12 reviews)
  • "AWFUL upper management, not a career(in 7 reviews)
  • "There is no transparency and they play favorites all the time.(in 5 reviews)
  • "when Progrexion Identifies an issues they act and that is why this is the best place to work in OKC(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Progrexion and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

A really great place to work!

Sep 22, 2022 - Senior Director in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company has great leadership, a great future, and I love working here! I have been with this company for 6 years and they have provided me with many opportunities for personal development and career growth. This is a great place to work and I can't say enough great things about the people I work with.

Cons

None - thank you for creating a great work environment.

2 people found this review helpful

Progrexion Response

Thanks so much for the stellar review! We think Progrexion is a really great place to work, too, for so many of the reasons you mentioned -- a team-oriented culture, a commitment to developing our employees, and a fantastic benefits package. Thanks for being part of what makes our team and our culture so awesome!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great!

Oct 4, 2022 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Progrexion is a great company to work for. I value my employment.

Cons

Hard times have led to a layoff.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful People, Struggling Company

Jul 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free health benefits. Good benefits like a 401K match. Wonderful people. Community giving and volunteer opportunities. Pretty good leaders who are approachable and care about their employees. Good mission if you care about working for a company that helps people. Flexible workign with mostly remote work 1-2 days a week in the office. Lots of extra perks and swag and spot bonuses if you care about that stuff. Room for promotions.

Cons

Constant layoffs. If you haven't been laid off yet you're probably looking for a new job. The constant turnover is depressing. Morale is so low for the people who are left and stretched thin. Pay is not competitive. New employees make way more than people who have been here longer. This is not the place to be if you care about diversity or inclusion. Lots of leadership changes. Every month there's a new org chart. No one can make a decision or lay out a plan for this company's future. It's like everybody is just waiting for the CFPB lawsuit to end.

3 people found this review helpful

Progrexion Response

Thanks so much for your review – and for being an important part of our team. There ARE a lot things to be proud of working here! You’ve named a lot of them: a mission that matters, a strong benefits package, and a kind, generous group of people. When economic times are rocky, our business is impacted because our customers’ ability to prioritize our services changes. We understand that it can be difficult to stay positive during these times. Did you see CFO Chad Wallace’s latest message about our success in Q2 and his strong expectations for the rest of the year? You can check it out on the Connect page or in your email inbox. Please keep going – we are grateful for you!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

Sep 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Progrexion has always provided me and others with a fair opportunity to grow and advance my career. They have a mindset to look internally first and if someone works hard, goes beyond the minimum required and puts in the effort, it's noticed and provides good opportunities for people.

Cons

It's a place where pressure is high and that causes stress and challenges. It has also been difficult to execute on initiatives because of the size and structure. Very little time is spent just settled in.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Sep 8, 2022 - Digital Marketing Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working with Progrexion, because of the great pay, benefits, but also the team that I work with. My team is amazing, and we are always striving to meet our goals as a whole.

Cons

Working from home is great, but I do miss meeting with other co-workers once in a while to work, or to just have fun!

Progrexion Response

Thanks so much for your glowing review! We agree there's always room for improvement in goal setting, accountability and feedback -- this will be one of our focus areas for our leadership development programs in 2023! We’re so glad you’re a part of our team. Hope to see you soon on an in-office Wednesday!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A resilient and caring company

Sep 28, 2022 - Administrative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is well managed and executes plans. Demonstrates caring for its' employees and customers. Offers a life changing service for its customers. Great team, aligned, skilled and effective

Cons

Operators in a dynamic market. Is countercyclical and demand is subject to market conditions.

7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lead suck = Job suck

Aug 4, 2022 - Sales Associate in Idaho Falls, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible unpaid time off. Nothing else really.

Cons

1. Leads suck 2. Leads mega suck 3. Leads bait and switch potential clients and you are expected to sell them on the switch 4. Management is immature at best and takes 0 accountability for leads sucking, basically everything is always your fault. 5. Objectively ethics of the company are good, however in practice I was encouraged by my trainer, and am continually encouraged by my coach to sell in a way that is ethically dishonest with our potential clients. 6. The pay is so bad, like sooooo bad for the amount of stress you are asked to endure. This job pays commission or hourly. Basically, you get payed a flat amount per sale, and if you make more in commission than hourly, they scrap your hourly pay, and you get commission only. The top working reps here work well over 50/h per week and do get half their normal hourly pay on top of commissions which highly inflates the company wages, don't expect to make much more than 16 dollars an hour at best with your commission.

5 people found this review helpful

Progrexion Response

Thank you for your review. You’ve described unethical behavior that doesn’t line up with who we are or who we want to be. Please reach out to HRCentral to discuss your trainer’s behavior and any other concerns. Did you know we have a hotline to share feedback on leads with our lead generation team? They would be interested to hear your specific experiences so they can seek out leads that address your pain points. Thanks for being a part of our team!

8. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Do not even apply. Recently laid off tons of people with no direction moving forward

Sep 21, 2022 - Credit Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home That’s about it

Cons

Massive layoffs with zero communication to sales agents about what’s next with no coach’s or managers Must sell credit repair by doing illegal things like requesting $ upfront for services and hiding and ducking behind legal disclosures Crap pay for long hours of calls who are transferred to us or think they have a different company on the phone such as credit karma or a credit bureau and must trick them into thinking we’re who they called

Progrexion Response

Thank you for your review. As in many industries, our credit repair business is cyclical. Responding to dynamic macro-economic conditions is what high-performing operations like ours plan for and proactively address. Sometimes this means we must make the difficult decision to reduce our workforce. Although we recently said goodbye to several of our sales leaders, every associate who was impacted has both a coach and a manager and was informed of their leadership change through email immediately following the changes. We take our compliance commitments very seriously. If you have experienced any behaviors that are not in line with our company policies or sales agent trainings, please reach out to HR to discuss the details so we can work toward solutions. We want every employee to have a positive experience as we strive to live our company values.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

GREAT PLACE TO WORK

Sep 5, 2022 - Credit Consultant in Tulsa, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved the team atmosphere. I had a great boss. Everyone is freindly. You get bonus and its uncapped comisson as long as you are handling business. I really enjoyed working here.

Cons

For me I just got over working from home and since I live in Tulsa and not where the office is at in OKC I just had to part ways.

Progrexion Response

Thanks so much for your review. We’re glad you had a positive experience during your time here. We hope to work together again in the future!

10. 1.0
    Former Employee

Please Just DON'T DO IT!!

Sep 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They give you and everyone the job. (They just want warm bodies and fill they're numbers).

Cons

I was with the company for a long time, they will use you and leave you wondering what you did wrong. They have a terrible leadership team, and no one is looking out for you or your best intentions as an employee. Please head my warning.

2 people found this review helpful

Progrexion Response

Hey there, thanks for making time to share your experience working with our sales team. We’re disappointed to hear you didn’t have the great experience we aim to provide for all of our employees and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 731 Reviews

Progrexion Reviews FAQs

Progrexion has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 735 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Progrexion to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Progrexion employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Progrexion. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

64% of Progrexion employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Progrexion 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Progrexion to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Progrexion Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Progrexion? Share Your Experiences

Progrexion Careers

Cover image for Progrexion

We believe that everyone should be able to claim a better financial future. That’s why we work to improve the lives of our customers...More

• Our Culture
  • Careers - Join us!
  • Our Benefits

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

153 days ago

Company News
Thrilled to once again top the list of Best Places to Work in Idaho: We're #7 in 2022! Join our awesome team! Visit: www.progrexion.com/careers
Shared image - Winners - Best Places to Work in Idaho®
Winners - Best Places to Work in Idaho®
www.bestplacestoworkinidaho.com

155 days ago

Company News
“When you have seen all parts of this system work from the inside as I have, it becomes clear that making the system more accountable is in everyone’s best interests.” – Mike DeVico In a thought-provoking new article, Mike DeVico, CEO, shares his thoughts on the credit reporting ecosystem and a Fair Credit Reporting Act loophole that allows furnishers to reject legitimate consumer complaints anytime they suspect the correspondence was written by, or with assistance from, a third-party – like us. He also issues a message to the credit reporting agencies and credit furnishers: “In 2022, let’s come together and finally make a better credit reporting system—a system that works for consumers.”
Shared image - Council Post: Prioritizing Consumers: How Businesses Can Start Fixing The Credit Reporting System
www.forbes.com

Progrexion Photos

+ Add Photo
Progrexion photo of: Corporate Connect Event
Progrexion photo of: Another picture of our team at Fitcon. Go, Judy!
Progrexion photo of: Judy, our CHRO, is a shining example of who we are and what we do. This picture was taken at Executive Fight Night - and Judy won!
Progrexion photo of: We care about each and every employee and it is important that we recognize each members' contributions, gifts and talents. Jared truly lives up to our values and we appreciate him!
Progrexion photo of: Vanessa is a valuable member of our team and we are so happy to highlight her!
Progrexion photo of: Ugly Sweater Contest!
Progrexion photo of: Doughnut eating contest!

Expert Career Advice