Progrexion Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.2
Jeff Johnson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "You make sales and make good money" (in 11 reviews)

• "Great Environment, fun atmosphere, good product, good benefits, good pay potential, as a company makes efforts to be upstanding and honest" (in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • "hours, There can be lots of Gossip in the call center" (in 27 reviews)

• "You have to convince people they need credit repair" (in 21 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Company to Work For!"

I have been working at Progrexion full-time

Pros

So the best part about working here is that they care. We are not just another number, we are like family. They have great pay, great benefits, and so much more. I love getting up and coming to work every morning.

Cons

What job doesn't have a few things people dislike, but all you have to do is voice your concerns to management and they will do what they can to help you out. Seriously they care.

May 30, 2018 – Project Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It’s great to hear that our teams are keeping our people happy and continuing our “work week family” mentality!

2. "Credit consultant"

Former Employee - Credit Consultant
    Former Employee - Credit Consultant

I worked at Progrexion full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of perks, amazing environment, accommodating and honest supervisors

Cons

If you don’t like a fun environment this place isn’t for you

Advice to Management

👏🏼👏🏼

Jul 17, 2018 – Project Manager

Thanks for the review! Hoping you’re enjoying your new career!

3. "Good company good money"

Former Employee - Inside Sales in West Valley, UT
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in West Valley, UT

I worked at Progrexion full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay flex hours cool boss

Cons

The bosses are cool but the few bad apples really make this place no fun

Advice to Management

....

Sep 18, 2018 – Project Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you expressed your concern with the “bad apples” with our site leadership. Communication is always key and we appreciate honest feedback. We wish... More

"Unfair"

Current Employee - Credit Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Credit Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Progrexion full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I like the scheduling and the people. The cafeteria is nice also. The feel good moments when you sign someone up for credit repair is great.

Cons

Hang ups and dead air count against your conversion which is highly unfair. This is the only sales job I’ve had where your hourly pay isn’t included in your commission. Your penalized for cancelations. You don’t get the opportunity to save cancels. There’s no way for someone to leave you a voicemail even though you have an extension. When it’s slow they give a ton of VTO (voluntary time off) the calls that get transferred to you are by agents that don’t listen when the client says I’ve already signed up so when you answer the call, it counts against you...

Advice to Management

Start paying hourly plus commission. At least then it might balance out for all the hang ups and dead air and already signed up clients.

5. "Everything is great except the actual job"

I have been working at Progrexion full-time

Pros

The environment was comfortable and staff was supportive and very helpful and training was very very motivating and extensive which helped a lot once on the sales floor. Pay is the best part about it, always a base pay of 12/hr plus what you make on the phones commission wise which could be much more

Cons

The job itself is extremely stressful if you’re not an expert at sales, it’s telemarketing for credit repair, just instead of cold calling, they’re being transferred by loan agencies that denied them for assistance. The product is a bit expensive and not a guarantee and also many people refuse to give their social over the phone

Advice to Management

Only advice would be to let trainees know that it will be difficult in the beginning but to not give up instead of saying it’s easy from the very first time.

"Loved this job"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in West Valley City, UT
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in West Valley City, UT

I worked at Progrexion full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture there was one of the best cultures I’ve ever been a part of. The energy in that place was so refreshing. It was busy and high energy. You manage yourself as far as taking breaks or eating lunch. They give you plenty of time off the phones and it’s by far the best call center I’ve worked at. I played a lot of ping pong there haha. Really fun place to work there and recommend it to everyone. Oh yeah, you make A Lot of money, and it’s not just one or two people who make a lot. The opportunities are what you make it. Sad to have had to leave the job, but was offered another opportunity I couldn’t pass on elsewhere.

Cons

Just like any other sales job, you have up and down days and it can be slow at times.

Advice to Management

Having team meetings where you go over sales techniques and objections each week would have been nice.

Aug 27, 2018 – Project Manager

What great feedback! We definitely have room for growth on continuing education. It’s one of our main focuses this year and hopefully current employees will see that impact. Thanks for taking the... More

7. "Back to school"

I have been working at Progrexion full-time

Pros

Good people and good pay

Cons

Micromanaging on the highest level, you will be treated lile a little kid? Highschool like policies.
    Very Confusing

Advice to Management

Get everyone on the same page and dont treat employees like kids

Sep 18, 2018 – Project Manager

Our leadership appreciates direct feedback and we’d encourage this reviewer to take the time to discuss their concerns with the site leadership. This way we are given the opportunity to address... More

8. "Sales Associates"

I worked at Progrexion full-time

Pros

Its an upbeat environment with a good group of people in management roles

Cons

Compensation is incentive based which is standard for sales .

Aug 27, 2018 – Project Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We’re glad you enjoyed our management team!

"Great Company, but Poor Leadership"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Progrexion full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Company itself has a great range of products and delivers results for its customers. There are many good things to say about Progrexion and the people here. Most people work together well, in their own departments, and have a common goal.

Corporate Office Benefits
    + Fairly flexible hours
    + Extremely Flexible PTO
    + Lunch room stocked with Costco food
    + Unlimited Drinks and Snacks
    + Average Health Benefits (not bad, but not great)
    + Free Parking

Cons

There is a great culture touted to the outside world, but internally there is a sharp contrast among different departments. A lot of this is due to poor leadership. Like most companies with a large technical staff, the Development and Marketing teams are recognized as the key components to the success of the business and thus receive the most funding and ability to enact their vision, while other teams that work long hours are not recognized and you feel that every day you go to work.

- Most Managers are also Directors and Project Managers at the same time
    - Senior Leadership is dealing with the Dunning-Kruger effect
    - Career advancement is geared toward a management track
    - Obsessive and obtrusive change management
    - Fear of past technical issues causes them to never advance
    - No trust of technical staff
    - Expensive Health Benefits
    - Horrible work life balance

10. "Hit or Miss"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Progrexion full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

New call center located in a good area if you live in the northern side of Phoenix. Opportunity to grow within the organization if you are willing to put the work in.

Cons

Management definitely had their favorites. It was a culture that required you to prove yourself and awarded you for it but for those the leadership team really liked, they were treated differently.

Advice to Management

In order to retain employees, you really have to stay competitive with the other call centers in the area with your culture and the environment. It's easy to go up the street and do the same exact thing in a more positive, encouraging environment.

Aug 27, 2018 – Project Manager

We appreciate the advice and are continually working to stay competitive with other positions in the area. As always there’s room for improvement, thank you!