Progrexion Reviews

Updated Jul 3, 2020

3.3
Progrexion COO Mike DeVico
Mike DeVico
Pros
  • "Plenty of contests for free food different prizes including money loaded on a card that I can use anywhere(in 22 reviews)

• "Great environment, a lot of support from management, advancement and career development opportunities(in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • "HR seems to understand how to make a good Marketing culture and a good Call center culture but seems completely lost when it comes to IT(in 32 reviews)

• "You have to convince people they need credit repair(in 18 reviews)

1. "Fair and ethical company"

Current Employee - Credit Consultant in Idaho Falls, ID

I have been working at Progrexion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very rewarding company. Lots of earning potential.

Cons

Huge learning curve. Takes time to make good money.

2. "On your own"

2.0
    Former Employee - Business Analyst

I worked at Progrexion full-time

Pros

Talented group of people in various departments.

Cons

You’re on your own when it comes to responsiblisa/ownership

"Becoming the Best Place to Work"

Former Employee - General Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Progrexion full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Progrexion is a very forward thinking company. The C level leaders have a solid direction for the corporate culture, and how each division can work toward that culture. Steps are being taken to improve the diversity, and toward inclusion of women in leadership. Steps are also being taken to improve the emotional intelligence and communication styles of the leadership ranks.

Cons

Within some of the director and middle management level leaders, there are those who are more worried about building their own territory, and less worried about growing their future leaders from within. Some Managers and Directors will lead from their offices, rather than get out onto the front line, and get a better feel for what the pains and celebrations are for the front line employees. Team Leads, Trainers, and other front line leaders are giving their heart and soul for those they lead, but are often not recognized for their efforts.

June 29, 2020RSS Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an honest and thorough review. We appreciate the reminder to be authentic leaders. Progrexion is known for promoting from within; many of our leaders began on the phones and have been promoted time and time again. We find that investment in our people is worth every penny!

4. "Great Starter Job"

Former Employee - Credit Advisor in Rexburg, ID

I worked at Progrexion full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a call center- but where I worked in Rexburg had a very comfortable work environment, great management, and fun activities. Also... Most flexible work schedule I have ever had! The bonuses were consistent, and the majority of employees made bonus (I generally made around $9 an hour, with a base pay of 8- some pay periods I had around $10 an hour) It can be hard, but that is why it is a good starter job. It can give you experience talking to people in all kinds of situations, and your success is really your own. It IS possible to be consistently successful with the leads they provide. It's up to you.

Cons

If you have an introverted mentality, you will struggle, talking to people can be draining. It takes some forethought and self study to figure out how you can sell, and the management doesn't always teach you more in depth methods to selling.

"Do not recommend"

1.0
    Former Employee - Credit Consultant in Provo, UT

I worked at Progrexion full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay if you can close sales and manipulate people for buying absurdly high priced credit repair

Cons

micro managing extremely repetitive and only value employees that can sell. if you do not commission out you are treated like the bottom of the company and discriminated against until you quit. management will switch your team and position at any time according to their will and they lie to you straight up. very inflexible work schedule - if you are full time plan on being full time forever

6. COVID-19

"Honest Review of Longtime Employee"

2.0
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Provo, UT

I have been working at Progrexion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company is your run of the mill call center. If you can sell you’ll make decent money, if not then you’ll come and be fired after training. If you are one of the best you can win free lunch on sometimes. This is a job you can get hired tomorrow but get fired tomorrow.

Cons

Your managers will prob make less than you, because they couldn’t sell as much as you. They’ll treat you with a what can you do for me today attitude. During the covid-19 they’re decreasing pto, break time, and writing people up if you have tech issues while working at home.

June 29, 2020RSS Coordinator

Our transition to working from home has been a great success; getting all 1,600 agents working from home in less than 4 days! With this transition we have found that a level of technical understanding is necessary for continued success working from home. While the challenges continue; Progrexion leadership has been patient and have created many solutions to help those struggling. Our attendance policy has not changed and we continue to lead and provide support to those struggling during these difficult times.

7. "Great work place that really gives back to the employees"

Current Employee - Associate Trainer

I have been working at Progrexion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very good place to work. Everyone is kind and friendly, really a job that if you put the work in they will give back

Cons

It seems like when an opening is available they interviews aren't needed because they already have their choice

May 28, 2020RSS Coordinator

This is great feedback. Something we all need to remember! We hope you also expressed this to your Site Director so they can learn for future available positions.

8. "Credit for something"

Former Employee - Credit Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Progrexion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work but hard to move up in

Cons

Terrible place to try to move up in

May 28, 2020RSS Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Progrexion has times where promotions are constant and times where they’re very slow. It all depends on our consumers and their needs. Nevertheless, we hope that you took a moment to express this concern to your Site Director.

"Not bad"

Former Employee - Sales in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Progrexion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Cool people, occasionally free food and prizes

Cons

Fluxuating leads, some good some bad, difficult sometimes to hit sales goals/hard commission hit

April 30, 2020Corporate Communications Team

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

10. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Sales in West Valley City, UT

I worked at Progrexion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Room for growth and advancement in different departments of the company. Good managers overall and flexible environment that usually gives you space to perform and grow at your own pace. For a call center, their retention isn't bad. This would be an excellent job for a money motivated person who is looking for a short term job or wanting to build their resume and gain experience in HR or Quality or Training as there is room for movement. Not a great job for someone looking for a long-term career. You will burn out eventually if you stay on phones the whole time.

Cons

During the holidays, business is EXTREMELY slow. Upper management is a boys club.

April 6, 2020Corporate Recruiting Coordinator

We appreciate the feedback. Listening to our Sales Agent’s feedback is always a top priority but it is a good reminder!

Found 444 reviews