KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 587 of over 591 reviews

3.8
Progrexion COO Mike DeVico
Mike DeVico
Pros
  • "Cool people, occasionally free food and prizes(in 22 reviews)

• "You can get good pay, but you will need to workforce it(in 20 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Cold calling for credit repair services(in 19 reviews)

• "It's 100% a sales job, so if you don't want to make sales or commission, this isn't the job for you(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Progrexion and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Great company

Jul 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance, flexibility, career advancement opportunities, team atmosphere, communcation, opportunity for monthly bonus

Cons

Service agents could be compensated better.

Corporate Communications Team

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We’re glad to hear that you are having a positive experience with our company and your team. We’d love for you to share your feedback about compensation on our internal Connect page. Our leaders review all of the suggestions posted there. Thanks for all you do to support our consumer advocacy mission!

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good job

Jul 24, 2021 - Sales Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

The supervisors are friendly and they try to give you small spiffs and they do try to have a good work place

Cons

The pay sucks no hourly only commission they do a bait and switch Type of sale and want you to be ethical while the whole set up is shady

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Jul 14, 2021 - Management in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong commitment to clients. Invests in people with a positive culture. Successful business. Engaging team oriented environment.

Cons

None I can think of.

Corporate Communications Team

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We strive to be a great place to work and are glad to hear that’s been your experience. Creating an engaging, team-oriented environment is one of our priorities. Thanks for all you do to help create a positive culture and advocate for the Hardest Working Americans.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great employer

Jul 15, 2021 - Facility Manager in Idaho Falls, ID
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong mission statement, fair compensation, great benefits

Cons

Work at home experience is not optimal

Corporate Communications Team

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. It’s great to hear that our consumer advocacy mission resonates with you and that you think we have fair compensation and great benefits (we think so, too!). We’re disappointed to hear that your work-from-home experience hasn’t been optimal. Our Facilities team is conducting a 1:1 check-in with everyone working remotely to ask how we could help improve the WFH experience. We would love for you to share your specific feedback with our Facilities Director or your HR business partner – please reach out!

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horrifying amounts of mismanagement

May 27, 2021 - Software Engineer - Java Developer in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Nice people outside upper management, some direct managers are cool -Interesting systems to interface with

Cons

Overwork developers wherever possible - workers outside US don't get any holidays, and all workers work some weekends and many hours Management purposefully underestimate ticket/story duration to try and get things done faster without consulting devs, complain when stories inevitably become late and scope drags out Bug and story tickets are horribly written (including empty tickets entirely), and often require explanation from someone who is busy so you sit on your hands for days Warrooms that become yelling matches over bugs that were again underestimated The actual definition of spaghetti code on the backend, lots of parts thrown in half working due to time constraints Locked down testing and development environments Leads that don't understand the project as well as the developers and mismanage things Horrifyingly bad management system that makes agile work extremely difficult

Corporate Communications Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We take all feedback seriously and are committed to creating a positive and respectful work environment for all our employees. I’m disappointed to hear about some of your experiences. We work constantly to foster a culture based on our CREDIT values – in fact it’s one of our 2021 Strategic Initiatives! While our operations may require some weekend work or additional hours, we are committed to supporting our employees’ physical/mental health and work-life balance. That’s why we offer open PTO, flexible remote work options, paid holidays, and a corporate Balance your Wellness program to promote the financial, emotional and physical health of our employees. We leverage near/offshore partners to balance our volume of work and business needs and hold those partners accountable to our high standards of integrity, ethical conduct and compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations. Thank you for your specific feedback about our development processes. Our relentless pursuit of improvement and innovation is why we are currently investing in the adoption of agile processes/principles and modernizing our technology platform. Communication is key to engagement in our culture of transparency and we encourage our employees to share challenges and innovate creative solutions together as we continue to strive for excellence.

6. 4.0

Great Company

Jun 27, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Provo, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment is very chill. Base pay is about 16/hr but that’s the minimum you’ll be making. The sky really is the limit there. Managers are constantly pushing you to be better only for your own benefit.

Cons

It can get tedious because it’s really repetitive

Corporate Communications Team

We appreciate your feedback! Progrexion strives to create opportunities for our employees, and always looking to grow a strong diverse leadership team. Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Very good

Jul 7, 2021 - Student in Rexburg, ID
      Business Outlook

Pros

They provide very good pay

Cons

Because its mostly commission it can come with great mental stress

Corporate Communications Team

We are happy to hear about your positive experience! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We hope you voice your concerns with a trusted leader. We are always looking for ways to improve.

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Worst company ever

Jul 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Open PTO is available. If you can get it approved, have someone cover for you, and still be available to be contacted if you’re needed while on vacation

Cons

Literally everything. The IT and Operations leadership are horrible. There is more backbiting in this group than you can imagine. Each one of them throws each other under the bus and points fingers at why their department isn’t performing. Culture is horrible. There is all of this talk about what they can do to improve. Feedback is given from the team, leadership literally says no they won’t do what is suggested. The mailroom does cheesy contests and 100% attendance awards and sends it to all of corporate. We are adults. Why are there attendance awards. Everyone works over 50 hours. And HR is constantly promoting what a great place it is to work while giving out water bottles. Misogyny is rampant. If you’re a woman you’re emotional and told to reign it in. If you’re a man your passionate and rewarded. PMs that are women are asked to schedule meetings and do mundane items. While male PMs are given major projects and senior opportunities They are big talk about CREDIT values. None of the leadership can even name what CREDIT stands for. How can the corporate values be guiding principles if your leaders don’t know what it means? Leadership in TOC asks the team to schedule meetings over lunch and the “Friday free zone” of Friday 3-5 and yet every one of them schedules their meetings then. You can’t talk about how great the policies are if none of the leadership follows them and so it trickles down and the rest of the team doesn’t either. But hey. Nice job talking about another thing you don’t actually do.

1 person found this review helpful

Corporate Communications Team

Thank you for taking time to share detailed feedback about your experience working at Progrexion. We prioritize our values and culture and are committed to making this a great place to work. We strive to create a recognition-rich employee experience and know there’s always room to improve. Some of the behaviors you’ve described go completely against our values, culture and policies. We are committed to providing a positive and respectful work environment for all employees and will conduct an internal review into the concerns you’ve raised. We wish you all the best in the future.

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not a healthy work environment

Jul 7, 2021 - Human Resources
      Business Outlook

Pros

Operations leadership partners are focused on the business model with data-driven accountability; strategic thinkers with keen tactical abilities. The opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way. There are many talented and motivated employees in operations, marketing, legal, finance and IT

Cons

Hostile HR work environment. Lack of trust and lack of leadership. Incredibly high turnover and frequent layoffs. The workforce is fungible and clearly expendable.

Corporate Communications Team

We appreciate your feedback. Our work can be challenging at times, but also rewarding. We hope if you had any concerns or suggestions that you brought them up with a trusted leader. Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

10. 5.0

Honest job review

Apr 29, 2021 - Credit Sales Consultant in Oklahoma City, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

This place has done more for me and my family than any other company I’ve ever worked for. I put in the hard work everyday and my paycheck twice a month shows for it. They provide awesome benefits, free credit repair for me and plus one, and provide awesome incentives to earn extra money on top of what I already make. The best quality is it provides me to manage having a social life and spending quality time with my wife, family, and friends.

Cons

You have to be able to presevere, have adversity, grit, and patience to be able to work here. There will be some days that test your limits and you have to be willing to fail and bounce back. As long as you can do that, you will be just fine.

Corporate Communications Team

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience. We agree, our work is both challenging and rewarding. Thank you for taking time to leave a review and call out some of our benefits.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 587 Reviews