Projectline Services Reviews in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

4.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Projectline Services President & CEO Mike Kichline
Mike Kichline

1. "New vendor contract via Projectline"

Current Contractor - Project Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Contractor - Project Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Projectline Services as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Best salary and benefits I've seen thus far from a vendor agency, and I've been through a few pretty good ones. The benefits package is actually the best I've ever come across -- FTE, contractor, or otherwise.

The support and personal managers are attentive and helpful, from onboarding to tech support/issues to regular check-ins. Strong commitment to a positive company culture and volunteer projects around the area.

Cons

Slight onboarding delay, but the problem was caused by an intermediary, not Projectline. Good work clearing it up as quickly as possible, though.

2. "Unique and rare Place to work! A great find"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Projectline Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company, great culture, strong and steady leadership. The company provides a very caring and supportive environment and is for sure People Centric! They do all they can to set you up for success and care a great deal about providing the best possible experience. The interview process is very thorough and pleasant and what they deliver is what they promise.

Cons

Nothing to report at this time

Advice to Management

Keep up with the great leadership and the programs you offer!

"Big company work, small company feel..."

Former Employee - Administrative in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Administrative in Seattle, WA

I worked at Projectline Services (More than a year)

Pros

Family feeling remains even after years of fast growth. People working in the office(s) are a delight. Management is accessible, all the way to the ownership level.

Cons

Disconnected leadership, mainly from one another. Lack of vision or innovation. Big bets placed on false savior types in the C-suite. Nepotism reluctantly practiced.

Advice to Management

They should really stop dipping into their personal social circles for the upper level management in their company. Instead, focus on quality and learn to enjoy the rockstar you hired versus trying to make your friend a rockstar, after they are hired.

"Good place to work"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Projectline Services part-time

Pros

Highly respected company, the owners are active in managing daily operations and you see and hear from them, they have great connections to get projects for your skillset, very positive and professional culture, management listens to employees and has processes to implement those ideas

Cons

I don't have any at this time.

"Professional, great atmosphere"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Seattle, WA

Pros

Projectline is an outstanding company to work for. They really care about your professional development and growth. As a consultant for Projectline to another major corporation, they stay involved in your training, promote a team atmosphere among all your peers (even in other states), and hold monthly meetings on how you can improve your technical skill sets for current and future roles. In my role, they offered full benefits, including paid sick time. Projectline is also very committed to community service and strongly encourages any time you can offer.

Cons

None currently at the moment.

Advice to Management

The monthly consultant community calls are a huge help to us! The training and insight we receive on how to improve our skill sets is a wonderful feature, and I hope it continues!

6. "Supportive, fun, and challenging workplace!"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Projectline Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The leadership here is top notch. Very accessible, knowledgeable, and supportive. They provide excellent training and really listen to employee needs. It's clear to me that they care about the success of their consultants in their current positions and are supportive of professional development and next steps in a career path. Great opportunities for networking, volunteering, and socializing outside of work.

Cons

Not many at this point.

Advice to Management

Great job. Keep it up and you'll have more and more top notch employees wanting to work here. Would love to have more transparency on direction of scope of work between consultants and client as well as a structure for annual reviews for consultants. Maybe there is one that I'm just not aware of.

"Great Career Start"

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at Projectline Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A great place to start your career due to fun environment and great people as well as interesting clients and and projects.

Cons

Lower than average compensation. Experience with direct management was disappointing.

Advice to Management

Observed vastly different employee experiences based on their manager. Would recommend upper management continuously develop lower level managers to be as effective as possible.

8. "Great culture, values, and leadership"

Former Contractor - Senior Marketing Executive in Seattle, WA
    Former Contractor - Senior Marketing Executive in Seattle, WA

I worked at Projectline Services as a contractor (More than 8 years)

Pros

Culture, values, leadership, autonomy, community, work environment, volunteer events

Cons

I found all of my own projects (but they did facilitate the paperwork expeditiously)

Advice to Management

The guy who was supposed to bring opportunities to contractors wasn't very helpful

"Great when your employed, but no support when a project ends"

Former Employee - Senior Program Manager in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Senior Program Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at Projectline Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nice people! I had a great experience working at Projectline. The benefits package isn't great, but it is consistent with what other resourcing firms are offering. Management doesn't micro-manage, and for some clients you have the option of working from your own home office which is awesome.

Cons

I don't see an effort to put existing resources back to work at the end of a project, and neither do my colleagues. This seems like the wrong approach.

Advice to Management

Double down on existing talent. Newer candidates are going to grow the business slower than existing ones. Maintain relationships with separated talent because they will eventually end up elsewhere and could very well be your "in" with a new client.

"Helping marketers to ensure the best result on there events through Microsoft"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Projectline Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Co-workers, dress code, flexibly

Cons

Salary, Job development/growth, Direction, Communication