KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 42 of over 107 reviews

4.7
Proliance Consulting CEO TJ Floyd
TJ Floyd
Pros
  • "You feel like you are contributing to the growth here at Proliance Consulting(in 12 reviews)

• "I got all my interview process done through Mackenzie Fine(Technical Recruiter)(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have not experience anything negative while working with Proliance(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Good opportunities here

Nov 22, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

You feel like you are contributing to the growth here at Proliance Consulting. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. The training is in small groups and hands-on. This was a great move for my career!

Cons

Keep doing what you are doing!

Continue reading
    2. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to start your career at!

Nov 12, 2021 - Technical Staffing Recruiter in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had the pleasure of working with Carly Andonian and Caitlin Campbell at Proliance Consulting! Proliance is a fantastic company who is ready to serve their clients. If you are looking to work as a new recruiter, Proliance offers a fantastic foundation for people to grow their career from. This job provided me with a great foundation that I was able to build my career from and I am thankful for my experience of working there.

Cons

None that I can think of.

3. 5.0

Great team

Sep 10, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong team, fast paced environment, high energy

Cons

I can't think of any at this time

4. 5.0

Awesome Work Experience

Sep 7, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people who work at Proliance are awesome. Always professional, willing to help, and to go the extra mile when getting the job done.

Cons

Genuinely cannot think of any downsides when it comes to this company.

5. 5.0

Love working here!

Sep 7, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Proliance welcomed me with open arms as a new grad, invested time and genuine effort/care into my training, and actively works to encourage team connection/engagement even though we are all working remote

Cons

Nothing to note- only wish there were more ways/opportunities to get the team together in the same place as we are a close-knit group but are working remotely in different cities/states

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work!

Sep 3, 2021 - Business Development Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Proliance Consulting right after graduating from college and I've loved every minute of it! TJ and the leadership team have been supportive and have helped me grow throughout my time at Proliance. I love how Proliance stresses the importance of building quality, long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates. It's a great place to be!

Cons

There are no cons I can think of!

7. 5.0

Love it!

Sep 3, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone here goes above and beyond to make sure you feel welcome. Also, everybody is always willing to take time out of their day to help you with anything.

Cons

The only con is that this position is remote, as it would be lovely to interact with these coworkers in person.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nothing but good things to say!

Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, thorough training program, and very helpful staff.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Continue reading
    9. 5.0

Amazing Workplace

Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Proliance for about 3 months now, and I come to work every day excited! TJ and all the managers are so encouraging and supportive when I need help. They have created a workplace where everyone is encouraging and cheers each other on, and it is so nice to feel like your co-workers/managers/CEO all have your back when you need it.

Cons

I have no complaints here.

10. 5.0

Amazing Environment

Business Outlook

Pros

The culture they have created at Proliance is unmatched. They truly value each employee and care deeply for all of us. They also make sure to create a great work-life balance which is so important especially working from home.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews

Proliance Consulting Reviews FAQs

Proliance Consulting has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 107 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Proliance Consulting to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Proliance Consulting employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Proliance Consulting. This rating has decreased by 0% over the last 12 months.

99% of Proliance Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Proliance Consulting 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Proliance Consulting to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be workplace, work life balance.

Popular Careers with Proliance Consulting Job Seekers