Cover image for Proliance Consulting

4.6
Proliance Consulting CEO TJ Floyd
TJ Floyd

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "through and communication is excellent.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Everyone is friendly and willing to help.(in 4 reviews)
  • "The culture is fun and fast paced with a focus on the client first ensuring the best experience for everyone involved.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Best staff and Very Professional and friendly(in 4 reviews)
  • "Great team, always willing to help and always available to answer questions(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great place to work!

Sep 28, 2022 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Proliance Consulting has been a great place to work! The team does a great job of building a strong culture, even though everyone works remotely.

Cons

There are none that come to mind!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to learn! Not a great place to stay

May 26, 2022 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is good, they try to make everyone feel included while working remotely. Great place to learn technical recruiting- you will be well versed in tech lingo and the recruiting process

Cons

The account managers and internal recruiter are all friends outside of work (went to school together, spouses are friends, etc). They look out for each other before any of the tech recruiters. Turnover is common. I saw about 5-6 recruiters leave since starting there. I think people become frustrated with the lack of pay ( they will really sell you on making commission, but as a 3rd party agency placements are difficult and base pay is mediocre) and the company's inability to change or take feedback. Many of the managers are pushing their recruiters to produce (they make more money on a fill than the recruiters do) and the metrics to meet are never stable, even if you make the goal of 5-6 submissions a week there will be questions and pressure if those submissions aren't successful in filling a job opening.

Continue reading
  3. Join the Proliance Consulting team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Best company ever

Apr 8, 2022 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work at Proliance as a Technical recruiter, and I have never felt more supported in a work environment. Anytime I have a questions or I am struggling, TJ or one of the managers is always available to take time out of their busy day to help me. I also wanted to say Caitlin has been such a huge part of my success here and has helped me develop into my role and has always been one of my biggest supporters and I cannot thank her enough!

Cons

I don't have any cons!

5. 5.0

Great Culture

May 16, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company Culture and very in depth training

Cons

A lot of turnover. People were in and out constantly.

6. 5.0

Fast Efficient Placement

Feb 18, 2022 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

When making sure you are a good fit for a company their are a number of hoops that you nee to jump through. Luke did a great job of taking me through each of those hoops! He made himself available when I needed him to be, as well as being understanding when I needed it. He listened to and addressed all of my concerns.

Cons

I have not experience anything negative while working with Proliance.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee

Horrible. Don’t do it.

Sep 29, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Location - but not sure if the company is still working in person.

Cons

Where to start..I’m writing this review as I believe it’s super important to be transparent and warn people about this company. I originally accepted a job with Proliance because I thought it would be a wonderful place to work at based off of the high reviews. However, as stated before, most of these reviews are from contractors who received recruited roles with other companies via Proliance and not actual employees of Proliance. It is a dog eat dog industry with little support. The culture of the office is not welcoming and more competitive than collaborative. We were constantly competing against our coworkers and compared to each other; we really only had ourselves to look out for. The review from June 2019 nailed it best when describing the overall issues. I would also add that the techniques for recruiting and advice given by the CEO and Account Managers were very slimy. We were expected to be experts on the job with as little as 1 week of training and condemned if we couldn’t catch on fast enough. I found this place to be the worst place I’ve ever worked at. There should be no wonder why there is such a high turnover rate in this office. It says a lot about the company, especially one that has less than 10 employees. Only work here if you want to have constant anxiety and no work life balance. I would never recommend Proliance.

2 people found this review helpful

Proliance Consulting Response

CEO

It's disappointing to hear you had a bad experience with Proliance Consulting. You are correct, we do have some amazing reviews from our contract employees which we would attribute to the training that our recruiting staff receives when they first start and on an ongoing basis. But, we also have quite a few reviews from our internal staff members who have had a very positive experience at Proliance. The staffing industry is not for everyone as we have an obligation to our candidates and clients to work quickly to find them jobs and fill our clients open roles. So yes, it's a very competitive industry. But it's also very rewarding for those who are able to deal with the highs and lows and enjoy working in a competitive fast paced industry. We're not aware of any "slimly" tactics but would expect that this would have been addressed during your employment with Proliance, but we'd love to hear from you to understand what you are referring to. In regards to our training process, we provide ongoing training to our staff which is highlighted in some of the other reviews posted and a reason our why contractors enjoy working with Proliance. I'm sorry Proliance wasn't the best fit for you and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

8. 5.0

Amazing Staff!

Feb 18, 2022 - Digital Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had the pleasure of working with Sarah Davis at Proliance Consulting. Sarah reached out to me on LinkedIn about a position. I have dealt with a few recruiters before and while they were all nice, they were nothing like Sarah. She was amazing from the start. Super friendly and I felt I could trust her and the process. Thank you, Sarah, for making this a seamless process!

Cons

Everything was great. No Cons.

9. 5.0

Customer Analytics Manager

Mar 18, 2022 - Customer Analytics Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was amazing to work with the proliance team. Communication was excellent .

Cons

No cons as such but process could have been quicker.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee

Good way to get foot in the door

May 31, 2022 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you’re looking to start a career in recruiting this an OK way

Cons

Management is bad. CEO is a micromanager.

11. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to start your career at!

Nov 12, 2021 - Technical Staffing Recruiter in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had the pleasure of working with Carly Andonian and Caitlin Campbell at Proliance Consulting! Proliance is a fantastic company who is ready to serve their clients. If you are looking to work as a new recruiter, Proliance offers a fantastic foundation for people to grow their career from. This job provided me with a great foundation that I was able to build my career from and I am thankful for my experience of working there.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Reviews
</>Embed

Proliance Consulting Reviews FAQs

Proliance Consulting has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 119 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Proliance Consulting to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Proliance Consulting employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Proliance Consulting. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

99% of Proliance Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Proliance Consulting 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Proliance Consulting to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, work life balance.