KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 146 of over 148 reviews

4.4
Proliant President Kevin Clayton
Kevin Clayton
Pros
  • "Proliant took on many new challenges this year due to the pandemic(in 42 reviews)

• "There are flexible work schedules, casual dress everyday, and a cook that prepares breakfast and lunch daily(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are no cons to working at Proliant(in 10 reviews)

• "Could not Work From Home before(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Proliant and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company

Nov 17, 2021 - Regional Sales Executive in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work for. Open line of communication with the C level execs

Cons

Do not have any at the moment.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! Open communication with all members of the team is something we pride ourselves on and are glad that you are experiencing that. We are glad to have you on the team!

2. 2.0
      Former Employee

Poor management

Nov 19, 2021 - Benefits Specialist in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, comprable Pay, good people to work with

Cons

Management is non existent Suggestions are ignored High turnover

HR Manager

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. We value your input as it will help us make further improvements! We are glad that you did have some positive feedback, and we agree that the people on our team make Proliant an amazing place to work! I do want to address some of your concerns as well. Relationships with managers are very important to us and we are always working to improve, including implementing a Leadership Forum where we focus on management skills and share ideas with each other. Open communication with all levels of the Company is also something we truly value; we encourage everyone to share suggestions. We always want to hear our team members’ ides and feedback! Thank you for your contributions to Proliant! Your feedback is appreciated and will help us improve!

3. 5.0

Wonderful place to work!

Sep 27, 2021 - Operations Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, great compensation, leadership that cares and listens and working remotely! This company really does care about not only their clients, but their staff as well.

Cons

Non to speak of. (10 months in)

HR Manager

We are so glad to hear your positive feedback! Thank you for being a great member of our team! We are happy to have you here!

4. 5.0

Love Proliant!

May 7, 2021 - Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

I could not be more proud to work for such an amazing company! Proliant took on many new challenges this year due to the pandemic. They not only rose to the challenge, they exceeded it. They created reports to help clients with PPP Loans, worked with the IRS to create codes to help track covid credits, just to name a few. With the creation of all these things many of us were able to keep working through the pandemic, and many of us from home. I feel very blessed to work for such a good company. Other pros are the coworkers! They are always willing to help when stuck on a big project, or just stuck in the weeds and need a fresh set of eyes. We are a team and a family all working together for the same goal, to people put people first! That includes internally and with all of our clients! If you are looking for a company that can keep you challenged yet helps you grow professionally you have come to the right place!

Cons

I do not have any complaints!

1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Although the pandemic presented many new obstacles, we are grateful that we were able to navigate it together and help our clients along the way. Thank you for your feedback on our team environment as well! We are fortunate to have a wonderful team who is always willing to help each other and help our clients be successful. Thank you for your contributions and being a part of the team!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee

Positive Work Experience

May 7, 2021 - Benefit Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at Proliant for almost 5 years. Beside becoming more knowledgeable in my own position, I've been able to grow my knowledge in other areas of the company. I work with a team of individuals that I truly respect and enjoy interacting with on a daily basis. Even though I work remote, I have never felt like I'm not part of our team. Many of my colleagues have been with the company for much longer than me. That speaks volume about the work environment and culture at Proliant.

Cons

No experience is perfect. Certain times of the year can require more time at work. It can be tough to keep a work/life balance in check. We occasionally experience technology issues that impact our ability to perform at a high level but it's important to concentrate on how we can correct and the positive of the situations.

HR Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! Thank you for your comments on our team environment. We really pride ourselves on how well our team works together! We do have busy times of year due to our industry, but we always work together as a team to navigate through it. Thank you for being a part of our team!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Teams and Great Training!

May 7, 2021 - Account Manager in Glendale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am newer to my role with Proliant. The partnership and communication between the different departments is fantastic! The live training and training documentation is very good. All of the procedural documentation is excellent. The distribution teams, HR, sales, tax, time and labor (I hope I am not missing a group) all go above and beyond to be helpful and accountable. I am so happy to have joined Proliant!

Cons

I have a longer drive then I used to have and that is something I am very happy to do given all of the Pros. I prefer being in the office and glad that I am able to do so.

HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to have you as part of our team! We are happy to hear that you have had a good experience with training, as this is something we pride ourselves in. We are always working on making our Training the best it can be and we are happy to hear it is useful! We are also thrilled to hear your feedback that all departments work well together. Everyone’s goal is to help one another and help our clients, and we all try to work together to achieve that goal!

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent Company to Work For!

May 7, 2021 - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can definitely tell that Proliant cares about each of their employees. It's like a family here. We were able to and still are navigating through this pandemic together. Upper Management always effectively communicates with us about the changes within in the industry that would cause us to have to implement new strategies and procedures. I'm grateful that they never leave us in the dark, but are always honest and transparent. The different departments work cohesively together to ensure our operations run smoothly, which makes the work environment and experience 10x's greater. I'm mostly grateful that we were able to work remotely with which afforded us the opportunity to keep our families safe as well as continue to provide. I would not be the business professional I am today without this company taking a chance on me.

Cons

No cons at this time.

HR Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Communication is always something we are working to improve, and we are happy to hear your positive feedback! Thank you for being a part of the Proliant Family!

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Have space for improvement.

Apr 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

No micromanagement, collaborative people working towards the same goal, and free snacks (although free breakfast and lunch have been stopped during COVID times).

Cons

The training was not very interactive, with lots of documentation to read through instead of shadowing/hands-on activities, so that can be tough when jumping straight from a training guide to actual work. The job can be stressful at times, and the pay is substandard in the industry. There is NO paid sick leave, and only PTO, so it can be tough when you have a longer doctor's appointment, and still have to use PTO (that is accrued a year instead of lumped). Health benefits and 401k are also just standard.

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoy your work environment! Training is very important to us and we try to incorporate a mixture of hands on training, documentation, recordings, and shadowing. Your feedback is helpful as we evaluate these areas for improvement. We are glad to have you as part of our Team!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Proliant has an Amazing Culture!

May 7, 2021 - Account Manager in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Culture - We take care of one another and work together as a team! The People - We are a company of respect and integrity! The Processes - We aim to work diligently and efficiently! The System - Most robust in the industry, very user friendly! The Opportunity - There is opportunity to grow, develop, and move forward with your career The Management Team - Cares about the front line workers and their successes

Cons

No company is perfect and the Pros, by far, outweigh any con.

HR Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear all of your positive thoughts. Thank you for being a part of our team!

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A solid company to work for.

May 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The switch to remote working has been great. Working hours are cool with options for limited flexibility. Workload is manageable most of the time. Benefits are great.

Cons

Compensation adjustments during yearly reviews could be more competitive. Reviews could be more interactive and directed for improvement and growth. In my department there is no opportunity for career advancement so if I find myself wanting something more I would have to find it elsewhere. Last minute projects that are heavy lifts often come around an derail other projects and the overall workflow of things.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear your positive comments on our benefits as we work very hard to ensure we can provide great benefits to our team. We are in the process of making a change to our review process and feel these changes will greatly improve your concerns. We are committed to ensuring reviews are useful and help our team grow within the Company. Thank you again for your feedback and contributions to Proliant. We are glad to have you as part of the team!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 146 Reviews