Cover image for Proliant

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Proliant and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Nov 17, 2022 - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Proliant does a great job training.

Cons

Lots of pressure and not appreciated enough

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

I just started and love it!

Nov 14, 2022 - Client Onbaording and Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

During the interview and onboarding process everyone was so responsive and polite! They kept me informed about when I would hear back from them regarding the interview process - which is nice since many employers will leave potential candidates without any update. Once I was hired and started in my new position all of my co-workers were helpful, informative, and gave me support...and still do! I work remote (as do most of the other employees) and I still feel connected with everyone.

Cons

I work remote and was sent all of my equipment (2 monitors, a laptop, keyboard, headset...), so maybe just some instructions on getting the computers set up and where all the plugs needed to go.

3. Join the Proliant team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work, Opportunities for Growth

Sep 28, 2022 - Channel Development Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great for self-driven individuals, as you will be trusted and expected to get your work done. Plenty of opportunities for growth and leadership... if you find a problem that needs solving, you will be valued! The company is also filled with truly wonderful, supportive, and intelligent co-workers and leaders. I look forward to working here for a long time.

Cons

As mentioned, this company works really well for self-driven individuals, so anyone who needs monitoring might struggle. We are also not immune to the recent great resignation/hiring challenges recently, so I know that we could benefit from growing the teams.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experiences at Proliant. We are so happy to hear that you enjoy your work and the people you work with! Thank you for being a part of the Proliant team!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Proliant is an AMAZING place to grow!

Sep 14, 2022 - Benefits Specialist in El Paso, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is the best! Extremely involved, Extremely attentive. Extremely helpful. Extremely patient! Training involves shadowing your trainer, very helpful and trainers are skilled, knowledgeable and patient.

Cons

I haven't had any as of yet and will be here a year end of November!

HR Manager

We appreciate your positive feedback. We have great supervisors who want to help you be successful both personally and professionally, and we are glad that you are experiencing that! We also really value training for both our employees and clients to ensure everyone is set up for success. We are so glad to have you as part of the team!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Proliant gets an A+

Sep 14, 2022 - Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

They care about you! The company invests in its employees' happiness, health, and career goals. I feel supported and encouraged. Fair pay and generous benefits.

Cons

No yearly bonuses but thats OK

HR Manager

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We truly care about our employees and helping you be successful in all areas of life! Thank you for being a part of the Proliant team!

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

People first in every facet

Sep 28, 2022 - Operations Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Truly care about people from customers to employees to vendor relationships, it all matters. I couldn't have asked for a better company to work for during COVID. They listen to suggestions and I have seen things improve from benefits to time off, flex scheduling, etc. If they can't accommodate they will also explain why. They keep us informed of changes and issues and they can make changes fairly efficiently.

Cons

Like any service bureau it is busy, hectic, crazy work and Year End is and will likely always be brutal. I prefer this type of work environment but not everyone does. No time off during the Holidays (except for Christmas and New Years) is difficult for a lot of people, but again that comes with the nature of the business. If someone has a lot of family obligations in December or needs to travel during December or January, this is not the place or business that would work for you. There is also going to be a lot to learn and it is constantly changing. If you are the type of person who can't be comfortable not knowing everything, this is not the job for you.

HR Manager

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so glad that you enjoy working here and experience our People First mentality! We always encourage our team to share their suggestions to make Proliant the best place to work! While it can be challenging during the busy seasons, it is fulfilling to help our clients and their business navigate these times! We are grateful that everyone works their hardest to provide the best service possible to our clients. Thank you for your suggestion on incentives. This is something that we are evaluating! Thanks again for sharing some of the things you like about working at Proliant. We are glad to have you on the team!

8. 4.0
    Former Employee

Adapt to modern workforce

Sep 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There were a lot of great employees at the office, but most kept to their friend groups and didn't go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Everyone on my team was remote / in other offices in the country so I felt very isolated.

Cons

Office was in a very high traffic area which made commutes to the office absolutely miserable. Upper management wouldn't even have a conversation about working remote even though my entire team was 100% remote / in other offices in the country. They only cared about your clock in time and clock out time which felt very suffocating.

HR Manager

We appreciate you sharing your experience at Proliant. For the past 2.5+ years since the start of the pandemic, we have adapted to a primarily remote workforce. The majority of employees have the option to choose to work from home on or in the office if local to one. I understand how working in an office with a remote team may have been difficult at the time. However, we have prioritized making a strong remote work environment to help employees feel connected to their team and to Proliant as a whole. Having a strong team atmosphere whether in person or remote is very important to us! Thank you for your feedback!

9. 4.0

Great Place

Sep 28, 2022 - HR Product Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the people I work with, I work from home, I love what I do.

Cons

The training and organization could be better as well as the pay for all the work that is put on us.

HR Manager

We are so glad that you enjoy what you do and working with the team! Thanks for being a part of the team!

10. 5.0

Great Comapany

Sep 9, 2022 - FIRST YEAR TAX PROFESSIONAL in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am amazed at how well Proliant has helped me transition into my role as a tax professional. The company's goal to provide excellent service to clients attracted me to apply for the current role, and I am proud to say that we as Team Proliant, work our very best to achieve that everyday. I am fortunate to have chosen Proliant for my career advancement and future growth.

Cons

None that I see as of now

HR Manager

Thanks for providing your feedback! We are glad to hear that you have had the opportunity to grow with us! Our goal is to both provide excellent service to our clients and also help our own team members be successful too. Thank you for being a part of the Proliant team!

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I found the job that I've been searching for!

Sep 9, 2022 - Senior Tax Professional in Hebron, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Proliant is so organized and has great processes and procedures in place. This is great news for an employee looking for a long-term career. The employees are very welcoming and interact well. Clients are constantly praising our services and customer service.

Cons

As of this moment, I have no cons.

HR Manager

We are glad that you have found job you’ve been searching for here at Proliant! Thank you for sharing some of the great things you have experienced with us, including our awesome team environment! We’re so happy to have you as part of the team!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 186 Reviews
</>Embed

Proliant Reviews FAQs

Proliant has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 188 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Proliant to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Proliant employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Proliant. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

96% of Proliant employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Proliant 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Proliant to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation.

Popular Careers with Proliant Job Seekers