Promedico Billings Company Reviews | Glassdoor

Promedico Billings Company Reviews

Updated Dec 19, 2016

4.5

"I have been working at Promedico billings Company full-time (More than 5 years)"

Medical Bill Auditor in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Promedico Billings Company for more than 5 years

Pros

Our goal is to give the full service RCM to providers. Mainly in services, support from management and overall good emphasis on employee happiness.

Cons

Under staffing which can create some difficult days, but sometimes the understaffed days go smoothly.

Advice to Management

More anticipation of extra staff needed as clients needs increase

Promedico Billings Company2016-12-09

"I have been working at Northwell Health (More than 10 years)"

Current Employee - Medical Biller in Los Gatos, CA

I have been working at Promedico Billings Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Equal opportunity employer provides room for employees professional development.

Cons

Can't find many problems if you don't mind working hard.

Advice to Management

Encourage your workers help feel appreciated and flexibility for work schedule.

Promedico Billings Company2016-12-06
  3. "I have been working at Promedico (More than 3 years)"

Current Employee - Medical Biller in Los Gatos, CA

I have been working at Promedico Billings Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

above average pay for area to time is great as a regular employee you get to starting first year. -benefits are above average then most 'regular' jobs -great CEO -flexible with hours -opportunity for growth within the company is tremendous

Cons

some people in management need updating - their way of managing may have been okay 20 years ago...times have changed - They do not let you take unpaid time off. -no separate sick time

Advice to Management

Leadership is key

Promedico Billings Company2016-12-20

"I have been working at Promedico Billings Company full-time"

Current Employee - Medical Biller in Los Gatos, CA

I have been working at Promedico Billings Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company offers decent benefits and aspires to be top biller in the region. Friendly relaxed atmosphere.

Cons

Could offer better maternity leave benefits, especially for a top biller. Does not have enough parking spots for employees. Especially problematic after 10 AM.

Advice to Management

Provide enough parking so that your employees do not have to circle around for parking like when they come to work.

Promedico Billings Company2016-11-21

"working full time"

I have been working at Promedico Billings Company full-time

Pros

I wanted to say that I find working here at Promedico to be very pleasant and professional. My co-workers are very professional and willing to teach and coach on what I need to know. The hours are very flexible and I have a thorough understanding of what I need to accomplish. I would highly recommend working here to anyone seeking employment in the medical billing field.There is an open door policy and you can... speak to anyone you need to .Overall I would say this is one of the best jobs I have had in some time.

Cons

no windows in the offices

Advice to Management

keep the open door policy

Promedico Billings Company2016-09-06

"I have been working at Promedico as a full-time employee"

Current Employee - Marketing in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Promedico Billings Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at Promedico for last the 6 months. The office environment is good, co-workers are friendly and working hours are flexible. I have chosen to work 4 days weekly and spend quality time with family. The management is easy to work with they have an open door policy with all employees.

Cons

I couldn't find anything wrong with this company. They are very well respected in the local market.

Promedico Billings Company2016-09-02

"Promedico"

I have been working at Promedico Billings Company full-time

Pros

I have been working at Promedico for more than a year. The working environment is nice and all the co-workers are friendly. I enjoy working with them. Also, the working hours are flexible. I choose to work a 4 day week so spend more time at home.

Cons

I don't interact with my colleagues very often due to the flexible schedule.

Promedico Billings Company2016-08-25

"I like working in Promedico Billings"

Current Employee - Medical Billing Specialist in Los Gatos, CA

I have been working at Promedico Billings Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

​I like working​ for Promedico Billings Company because I can work independently and use technologies to deliver services to clients globally. As a medical billing specialist,I will take all of the data provided on a patient and use it to submit claims for reimbursement and collect payment for the services provided. Day-to-day responsibilities vary from location to location, but often include: -Registering the... patient and verifying their insurance coverage -Working directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid -Reviewing and appealing unpaid and denied claims Medical billers work in almost every type of healthcare facility, including hospitals, doctors' offices. I've learned a lot from this job. I have learned to manage my time, extend my patient in dealing with the callers, be calm always if there are irate agents. This is a very challenging work dealing with different health care professionals, despite I wasn't able to pursue working in a hospital as a nurse. I like working in a medical/healthcare field.

Cons

No more time for breaks. So much thing to do.

Advice to Management

Hire more employees.

Promedico Billings Company2016-09-07

"Working here 2 years"

Current Employee - Medical Billing Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Promedico Billings Company full-time

Pros

They are such wonderful people to work with, you will hardly get somewhere else. Fair advantages to everyone regardless of their seniority. There are a lot of positives.

Cons

At times, it takes longer to complete your deadline. You can't expect a hard discipline or rule book here in this company.

Promedico Billings Company2016-09-10

"Work for them"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Promedico Billings Company full-time

Pros

I like working at Promedico. They offer benefits to their employees including paid time off. Plus, you get to celebrate your birthday with your coworkers at a restaurant at company expense. The management is pretty easy to get along with and has an open door policy with all employees.

Cons

If they can have a bigger room for me

Promedico Billings Company2016-08-23