I have been working at Promontory Interfinancial Network full-time (More than 3 years)
- I learned a great deal while working at Promontory. Many of the skills I learned i still use to this day.
- The company will continue to grow on the back of smart employees and a great product line
- The work environment is uncomfortable and filled with passive aggressive behavior
- There is a tangible feeling of "us against them" between managers and subordinates. Managers tend to band together against their subordinates
- No trust between employees, which is a conscious decision be management in order to control employees better
- Employees are reprimanded for every slight they make, big or small, which easily knocks down employee confidence and engenders fear
- Employees are often patronized by management with statements such as this: "knowing that the steps you took were incorrect, how do you think you will handle a similar situation in the future?"
- No formal training for employees
- HR is worthless. My exit interview was half an hour long and we only addressed work related issues for 10 of the time.
Pay is decent. Nice facility.
Management that is out of touch with employees.
A lot is expected of employees with little to no recognition.
Work load can consume your life and it is expected that you give up personal plans or pre-scheduled vacation.
Company does NOT match any portion of 401K contribution.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?