KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Proofpoint Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Aug 17, 2022

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Proofpoint and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Dec 11, 2018 - Software Engineer in Broomfield, CO
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a whole the engineering team is making a lot of moves to upgrade the stack and methodologies, which provides a lot of opportunity for new thought and experimentation. Freedom to make decisions and innovate is, personally, the best benefit here. That being said: A generous vacation policy (no formal cap), ESPP, 401k match, and good insurance all round out the benefits and make working at this stable company very nice.

Cons

Parts of the company feel like 1980s Big Waterfall: By the high speed software-as-a-service world we now live in it can be quite jarring how long it can take for some teams to even provide basic feedback.

Continue reading

Mar 10, 2014 -
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Location is convenient at Sunnyvale

Cons

Poor benefit compare to other company

3 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 Reviews

Popular Careers with Proofpoint Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Proofpoint? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

78 days ago

Culture
Proofpoint recognizes and celebrates our LGBTQIA+ employees. We support them in being their authentic selves. In celebration of #PrideMonth, hear from some of our LGBTQIA+ employees and allies and the diverse skills and unique perspectives they bring to their role and our company in our inaugural blog series during the month of June. #PrideAtProofpoint2022 #LifeAtProofpoint #Proofpoint #Pride #DiversityEquityandInclusion #Belonging
Shared image - Proofpoint Celebrates Pride Month 2022 | Proofpoint US
Proofpoint Celebrates Pride Month 2022 | Proofpoint US
www.proofpoint.com

155 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
On #InternationalWomensDay, we joined Dr. Freda Lewis-Hall, a pioneer and leader in medicine, for an inspiring fireside chat. Her story of perseverance and breaking biases was one that resonates with all audiences and backgrounds. #IWD #BreakTheBias #LifeAtPFPT
Shared image

Proofpoint Photos

+ Add Photo
Proofpoint photo of: Shecurity SF Summit 2019
Proofpoint photo of: Thanks to our interns who raised $ for school supplies for Bay Area kindergartners!
Proofpoint photo of: Our Finance and Operations team enjoys a BBQ and picnic!
Proofpoint photo of: Our Operations team enjoys a team BBQ and picnic!
Proofpoint photo of: 2020 New Year Kick-Off Celebration
Proofpoint photo of: Our 2017 Interns enjoying the warm CA weather!
Proofpoint photo of: Proofpoint celebrates its 15th anniversary!