Propeller "no cons" Reviews | Glassdoor

Propeller Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated 1 Aug 2016

4.5
Propeller CEO Jeff Foley & Amy Weeden (no image)
Jeff Foley & Amy Weeden
Pros
  • "Work life balance is something that is actually possible at this firm(in 11 reviews)

• "The Leadership team is transparent about the firm's focus on growth and encourages consultants to participate in that endeavor(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "The company is growing FAST, and that start-up feel where everyone knew everyone is changing(in 3 reviews)

• "I have no cons to call out at this point(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews

"Believe the Hype"

Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Propeller

Pros

The Leadership Team has cultivated a collaborative culture where people come first. The things I appreciate most: -The awesome people -Our collaborative culture -Leadership's clear vision -Transparency regarding our firm's direction -Growth opportunities and professional development I had high expectations coming in, and Propeller has lived up to the hype and then some.

Cons

No "cons" to share - Propeller is a great way to work

Advice to Management

You have cultivated an awesome culture for your people - keep up the great work!

Propeller2016-08-01

"Consulting"

Consultant

I have been working at Propeller

Pros

Propeller values people above all else. It has a wonderful culture and invests in continuous training for it's employees.

Cons

No cons yet, keep up the good work, Propeller!

Propeller2016-06-21

"Fantastic experience. Couldn't be happier!"

Current Employee - Associate in Portland, OR

I have been working at Propeller full-time for less than a year

Pros

Propeller is a group of intelligent, experienced, genuine people with a knack for getting the job done. Management has put an emphasis on hiring the right type of people to ensure rapid growth that’s beneficial to the firm and its clients, and it’s definitely paid off. The firm has also built the type of culture that will retain talent, by being 100% transparent, building a fun atmosphere, and trusting the... professionals they’ve hired. It’s very refreshing working for such a supportive organization, whether it’s establishing a work/life balance, supporting a difficult or puzzling situation at a client, or furthering your training/education, people (employees) are #1 at Propeller and the firm continuously demonstrates that fact.

Cons

I have no cons to call out at this point. Propeller is extremely supportive, and is exactly what I would look for in a consulting firm.

Advice to Management

Propeller is absolutely on the right track. You’ve done a great job engaging the employees in the firms direction and growth opportunities. Keep it up, the future is bright!

Propeller2015-01-26