Cover image for Propelrr

87% Recommend to a Friend

Found 25 of over 30 reviews

4.5

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The company has additional benefits and even travel incentives for tenured members.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Even up to this day, I'm as learning new processes to help me grow my skills and expertise.(in 3 reviews)
  • "The team is ever(in 3 reviews)
  • "Transparent management that gives you the assurance that this company won’t be closing anytime soon.(in 2 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Place for Career Growth for Starter

Jun 26, 2021 - Python Developer, Data Science
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A very challenging environment for someone who is starting to gain experience that pushes your abilities to a great extent and gains a great learning curve of knowledge and skills. - Not only it helps improve your skills but also develop your character as they have programs for character development that prepares you to become a competitive professional.

Cons

Even though the working environment is very challenging, there is a possibility it pushes you to your limits and challenges your capabilities. But if you managed to handle this under stress or pressure, it will be a great asset for yourself when working on a tough project. Just ask your TLs or the Management for what you need for you to be able to overcome this.

2. 5.0

A Caring Management Even In Time of Pandemic

Oct 21, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- When a lot of companies are furloughing staff this crisis time, the management made sure we have the bandwidth not to drop any member of the team for economic reason. - I appreciate the WFH activities discussing mental health, co-worker engagement, and work-related knowledge sharing. - Great salary increase for deserving members of the team. I agree with the merits and rewards system based on performance evaluation with corresponding salary increments. - Transparent management that gives you the assurance that this company won’t be closing anytime soon. Solid business and marketing approaches valuable to clients. - You can communicate to anyone from top to bottom and you’ll be listened to. Knowledge-sharing is top notch.

Cons

- Not for C-players looking for easy deliverables and looks at the clock to compute their work’s worth. There’s what you call client’s expectations and approvals. If your work did not pass, don’t blame your manager/TL that you need to redo it. OMG. Simple. - Not for people sowing office politics. They’ll be let go 100%. - Not for people who sign-up for a job but aren’t actually capable of doing it. - Not for people not reading the company’s policy. e.g. OT Pay I see some reviews here complaining about OT pay when in fact, the OT pay policy is robust and is discussed even before you sign the contract. No wonder, they were let go or they left. I use the OT pay policy every time I needed to. It works! e.g. Mental Health - Like physical health, you should take care of your mental health. It is your personal commitment. Don’t blame the company of your mental health when the company has been transparent advising (you/us) to seek mental health professionals if you need to. Before I joined the company, I already have an anxiety issue. It never go away and it goes back from time to time. The company is aware of it and they understand whenever I needed to take a break, go to the doctor, etc. It works!

Continue reading
  3. Join the Propelrr team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Propelrr is a place of growth

Jun 23, 2021 - Content Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- There's never a dull day in the office. The team, the environment, and the work encourage you to grow as a professional and even as an individual. - The team is ever-supportive of the growth you want to achieve and will even help expand your skills for you to become better in your craft. - The management and business unit heads provide opportunities for you to learn more about your craft. - The team is transparent with information, all you have to do is ask. - Collaboration is so ingrained in the company culture that it's become second nature for the teams to work together to achieve a common goal. - The team members are warm and inviting they'll make the extra effort to include you in discussions, meetings, and make you feel welcome. - The team is open to listening to your thoughts and opinions, rebuttals may come but in the end, it's a healthy and professional discussion. - The team has grown and is still growing in terms of management, leadership, and processes.

Cons

- The company is fast-paced in terms of turn-around times and in implementing new processes. But that's been a given since we're in digital marketing where current best practices aren't applicable in a few month's time.

Continue reading
  5. 5.0

Challenging and Always Improving

Jun 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I entered Propelrr as a fresh graduate and was honestly shocked by the environment. However, I saw Propelrr's eagerness to continuously improve its management and the system. It might not happen overnight but you can really see a great improvement from the day I entered the company. I'm currently satisfied and delighted to grow with Propelrr professionally and personally. They will challenge you to be better with what you do and always expand your knowledge out of your expertise. The management always strives to add benefits for its employees. You can appreciate the way they handled the situation by implementing their continuity plan immediately, providing different assistance, and conducting activities (seminars, games, holiday events) digitally.

Cons

Work's very challenging. The company always tries to do things differently and experiment. It might be hard if you're a person who's not comfortable with changes in processes and usual work.

6. 5.0

Supportive & transparent company

Jun 27, 2021 - Mobile Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- They are supportive when it comes to your endeavors related to your career growth (whether it's for your technical skills or soft skills) - The benefits are really great, be it the mandated benefits up to the travel benefits - They acknowledge the efforts that we make, from the simple greetings up to the awarding - Specially with the pandemic, they made sure that we can comfortably work from home by allowing us to take home what we need (from the laptops, monitors, chairs) and even providing an internet allowance - It's not all about work, at least every week we do have activities to keep the team intact - The organization is flat and you can easily reach out to the management - Career growth is also a plus factor

Cons

You might feel that it's fast-paced. But the team is open to suggestions on how to continuously improve the process.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Skilled and Professionals Team Members

Jun 28, 2021 - Front End Developer in Makati City
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Propelrr has given me a lot of career opportunities way back 5 years ago. Even up to this day, I'm as learning new processes to help me grow my skills and expertise. - They're a good company that cares for their employees, they treat you as a family. - Allows you to develop good habits, leadership, and in terms of interpersonal skills. - No competition on the team, rather collaboration is always present to achieve one goal. - If you work hard and smart, money and success will follow. - The company has additional benefits and even travel incentives for tenured members. - The management is transparent to every employee.

Cons

- Heavy workload— but as long you have the skill and perseverance it’s shouldn’t be a problem. - The industry is competitive, it's not just a walk in the park like other businesses so best be prepared for it.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

With Propelrr, you learn something new everyday.

Jun 23, 2021 - Social Media Team Lead in Valenzuela
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to grow professionally in your career, Propelrr is the right place to be. Not only does Propelrr advocate for a great culture, but they also advocate for value. The team is very supportive and will help you perform at higher levels and reach your full potential by engaging you in seminars, discussions, conventions, and the like. Moreover, the company instills collaboration and teamwork. Discussions are always filled with a mix of data crunching and creative ideas. There are no hierarchies. If you need help, all you have to do is ask. Lastly, incentives are given to those who have excelled in their work. The company never fails to recognize the achievements of its employees.

Cons

Given the industry we're in, the work is definitely challenging and fast-paced, but it will surely help you grow.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A challenging and a great place to work

Jun 28, 2021 - QA Specialist in Makati City
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The management is fair and transparent to its employees. - The management is empathic towards their employees, they know what their employees needs. - Working with the team is easy because they are very collaborative and they are really skilled with their craft. - The TLs and the team, they are good listeners, they accept opinions and suggestions. - The TLs and the team will let you know you what are your strengths and your areas you need to improve. - A place where you will learn and grow

Cons

A challenging place to work because projects have deadlines, you have to manage your time and focus to your task so in the end, you will deliver what you need to deliver.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Venue for growth and positive culture

Jul 6, 2021 - Accountant/Administrative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Propelrr is the right place if you want to learn and grow professionally. >Management really takes time to commend and appreciate members of the team even on small wins or efforts. Also very supportive of teams' efforts to learn and improve. > Clearly defined company Mission, Vision and values. They foster employee growth not just in terms of skills but also for personal/character development through workshops and seminars. > Very collaborative team where feedback is valued. New ideas and suggestions are always welcome especially when it can help maximize efficiency and effectiveness.

Cons

There can be times when work load is heavy but manageable. Plus it's always a great opportunity to stay driven and challenge yourself

11. 5.0

Team Work/Collaboration

Aug 24, 2021 - Backend Developer in Makati City
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will get used to working with other teams and get better appreciation of the work done by the organization Credit is given when credit is due! No one takes away the credit you deserve. This is rare! Sharing of tech ideas and constant process improvement Immediately Apply and Adapt to the latest best practices

Cons

You will get challenged to contribute something valuable; intimidating ideas

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Reviews
</>Embed

Propelrr Reviews FAQs

Propelrr has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 30 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Propelrr to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Propelrr employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Propelrr. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

87% of Propelrr employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Propelrr 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Propelrr to be benefits, career development, management and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, workplace, culture.

Popular Careers with Propelrr Job Seekers