KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Proscribe Reviews

Updated Oct 4, 2022

Found 420 of over 430 reviews

3.2
Proscribe CEO Toby Mulligan (no image)
Toby Mulligan

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

5h

works at

Ardor Health Solutions

Calling all nurses, therapists, and allied health professionals!!! If you have 2+ yrs of experience, are ready to try something new, or are just hungry for good money, look no further! I’m a healthcare professional and recruiter looking to help you find the perfect travel contract for the end of the year. We staff nationwide and are a smaller agency which means YOU are the focus. If you want to learn more about travel, or are ready to find your next job: isabellac@ardorhealth.com (866)-425-5768 Chat soon!

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Low pay but worth it in my opinion and long shifts.(in 97 reviews)
  • "Small pay, bad management, little benefits(in 22 reviews)
  • "Training is long and difficult.(in 18 reviews)
  • "Long hours and often required to stand for 10 hours straight.(in 17 reviews)
  • "Minimum wage despite increased number of patients(in 11 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Proscribe and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

good entry level, terrible pay

Oct 4, 2022 - Medical Scribe
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good entry level experience in healthcare

Cons

Terrible pay, they rarely increase pay, you have to request off so far in advance and sometimes the time off still is not guaranteed

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Discriminatory Company

Sep 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros at all.

Cons

Always on call, supervisors are discriminatory and racist

Sourcing and Outreach Manager

Hello - we would appreciate an opportunity to speak with you regarding your claims of discrimination and racism. Proscribe has always maintained a very diverse workforce and it is important that our commitment to equal employment and continuing diversity is championed by all of our staff. You may contact me via hr@proscribemd.com and I would value an opportunity to discuss your concerns. Thank you.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Takes advantage of premeds.

Sep 27, 2022 - Medical Scribe
    Business Outlook

Pros

You do get to see medical care up close, but the whole business model is a bit predatory.

Cons

The company only paid premeds $9 an hour and gets around being required to offer a lunch to scribes working all day by breaking morning and afternoon into two "shifts."

Sourcing and Outreach Manager

ProScribe works with all of our customer contacts to ensure the scribe's work schedule is conducive to allowing breaks and meal periods. We monitor and enforce all city, state, and federal requirements regarding break and meal periods. Additionally, we encourage our employees to communicate directly with their providers when a break is needed. We would be happy to discuss your specific concerns directly. You can reach me via email at hr@proscribemd.com. Thank you.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pay compared to what they get

Sep 15, 2022 - Trainer Scribe in Richardson, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

You don’t get paid for your work properly

Cons

ER is probably much better for recommendations, I worked in clinic and it was terrible.

Continue reading

Sourcing and Outreach Manager

Hello and thank you for your review. ProScribe’s management team works hard to coordinate with our employees and customers to ensure accurate schedules are published and our employees are fairly compensated for their work. Please contact our Human Resources or payroll department at info@proscribemd.com and we’d be happy to discuss and resolve your concerns.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Sep 15, 2022 - Site Coordinator in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great experience for pre medical students. You are interacting with physicians and other healthcare professionals. - Pretty flexible based on your own availability. - You learn so much. In addition to the reality of medical practice, you get to critically think to solve issues with providers and scribes

Cons

- Pay is low for the work you put in. - You have to deal with difficult providers and/or scribes.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

disorganized management

Sep 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Got to meet cool providers and learn a lot.

Cons

Scribes are overworked and underpaid. They do hard work but they make minimum wage

7. 1.0
    Former Employee

not worth it

Sep 2, 2022 - Scribe in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Foot in the door to the medical field, LOR from doctors/pa

Cons

Hourly pay is extremely low, they don’t pay you fairly on pay day

Sourcing and Outreach Manager

ProScribe’s team works hard to coordinate with our employees and customers to ensure accurate schedules are published and our employees are fairly compensated for their work. Please contact our Human Resources or payroll department at info@proscribemd.com and we’d be happy to discuss and resolve your concerns.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good for med school experience

Aug 9, 2022 - Medical Scribe in Waco, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good experience for premed student

Cons

Disorganized, takes a long time to get started

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Terrible

Aug 5, 2022 - Medical Scribe in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- flexible schedule - good working environment

Cons

- underpaid - high turnover rate - no re-imbursement for gas

Continue reading
  10. 2.0
    Current Employee

Decent work position

Aug 5, 2022 - Site Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

easy workflow, make your own schedule

Cons

poor chances for advancement, poor pay

Viewing 1 - 10 of 420 Reviews

Proscribe Reviews FAQs

Proscribe has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 430 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Proscribe to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Proscribe employees rate their compensation and benefits as 1.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Proscribe. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

57% of Proscribe employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Proscribe 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Proscribe to be coworkers, work life balance and the cons to be benefits, management, career development.

Popular Careers with Proscribe Job Seekers